• Thread starter shivavaranessi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shivavaranessi

looks great, shiva.... keep up the good work!:yes

cheers punk
im always buisy at work in the gardens lol
althought im happy with how these are turning out you always have to have a back up plan lol so i have a lot more workload than this grow or i would have been able to concentrate on this more and make it better.
peace:damnhippie:
shiva:smiley_joint:

bf74 love the progress! look at those trichs forming.

i know this is the part i love when when they room starts stinkin and the budds get sticky chrystaly
i makes me crazy:anim_30:

ps: heres some pics of my otherthings goin on this summer:smiley_joint:
pic 1: my outdoor garden grow :mazar i sharif,gws,thai x super skunk
pic 2/3: tent grow: barneys farm blue cheese,uk g13,ghs chesse,lemon skunk,church,trainwreck
pic 4:6 bb blue cheese cuts and 3 uk cheese cuts my new connection given me
pic 5/6:blue cheese,ghs cheese,mazar i sharif,g13 haze

P1000113
P1000118
P1000119
P1000121
P1000075
P1000076
G

GRAMTOWN

the ufo im using at the moment has 80 Red + 10 Blue it does have orange in there too i think theres 10 not sure and thats only 90w (but they say it matches a 400w hps) doubt that tho, and the spotlights i have on the way are 168 leds,138 red,30 Blue on each each not sure on the total watts of those yet, the medium im using is clay pebbles (flood and drain system) nutes,canna aqua,cannaboost,rhizotonic,cannazyme and flush. erm and the only recomendations i have for you buddy if your looking for your own lights is go for the ufo system there well built,very high light output for 90w and there last you.
good luck to you been :D
shiva
pic:the new spotlights i have ordered

where did you order these lights from

B

bf74

so I see you keep alot of irons in the fire.Looks great my friend.

S

shivavaranessi

hi gramtown
i got the ufo light from ebay about 6 months ago it came from china,but i have not seen the seller i got that exact one from and the spotlight again from ebay.

well of course bf74 as the led grow is only experimental for myself at the mo i have to have a back-up plan when it comes to my meds plus i like to have a selection of weed:smiley_joint: and it would be an added bonus to have two offset grows one led the other hps to see the differencs in growth pattern and finished result.
shiva

B

bf74

hi gramtown
i got the ufo light from ebay about 6 months ago it came from china,but i have not seen the seller i got that exact one from and the spotlight again from ebay.

well of course bf74 as the led grow is only experimental for myself at the mo i have to have a back-up plan when it comes to my meds plus i like to have a selection of weed:smiley_joint: and it would be an added bonus to have two offset grows one led the other hps to see the differencs in growth pattern and finished result.
shiva
Very cool man, ya gotta have a plan B,C, and D-especially when it comes to shelling out 20US a gram for the good stuff- it's either that or regs-or as we call it round here-THE BROWN FROWN-nobody wants to smoke, much less pay for that crap.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey Shivavaranessi!

Hey bro', I had to pop in to check on your girls, and everthing looks healthy and very happy in those pics, amigo! p

B

bf74

yeh bro!
thats adzacley wat im usin but they look a bit pricey to me buddy i paid ÂŁ110 for mine i dont know wat that is in usd but im sure its not that much
good luck pal:)
shiva
euro's crushing the ole usd right now, but led wholesalers is a bit pricy.They get the same stuff that can be pretty much bought direct from Xiang China-they sell through e-bay.But Shiva-you got a really nice deal on a high quality piece of equiptment, I noticed not only better pricing on the UK sites, but a selection of gear that I havent seen before.Kinda like how envirolites are a bitch to find in the states.

S

shivavaranessi

a few more pics for the farm on my led grow
this is 4 weeks 3 days into flores :)
things are seeming abit funny to me they seem to just be keeping a steady growth pattern but as you all know cannabis has growth sperts in certain parts of flowering (differs between strains or phenos) but i know my k2 should of atleast had one by now and my g13's usualy have one by week 5 and then agen at week 9.
could this be down to they might have been delayed a little by the leds?
shiva:)

P1000221
P1000213
P1000220
P1000217
P1000208
P1000209
P1000210
P1000201
P1000206
U

USApotluvr1

Hey Shivavaranessi!

Hey bro', nice buds, they're startin' to thicken up now!! p

B

bf74

looks great man, I had the same problem with timing(thats all it is) but adding 20% of total wattage pure white seems to hasten things.

B

buzzkill420

looks good what exactly are you running for led's what do you think you gunna pull off that

S

shivavaranessi

Hey bro', nice buds, they're startin' to thicken up now!! p

cheers bud i ate my own words today lol...about them not having any growth sperts a went in there today and i noticed a hell of a difference in bud mass,i shoulnt be moaning realy seemings as the wattage of light i have in there.
shiva :)

looks great man, I had the same problem with timing(thats all it is) but adding 20% of total wattage pure white seems to hasten things.

im definatley going to look into adding some more light in there do you think 2 125w envirolites will do the job.

You just convinced me to go led!

cool ty its nice to think that im giving a good impression for these leds there realy good for the money and will save you a buch in the end
good luck buddy:)

looks good what exactly are you running for led's what do you think you gunna pull off that

lol i know buzz i had my expectations set to high for this grow expecialy with the amounts of lumens/watts i have in there but they have took a good turn when i checked them this morning......yumm bud mass :)
peace

ps: thanks everyone for the kind comments

S

shivavaranessi

hps grow bb blue cheese,ghs cheese,mazar i sharif,g13

i tought ide just post the pics here from my hps grow instead of making a new thread (i cba) they've just had there first week 12/12 :)
ermm yeh thats it realy lol

ps: im not going to let ths grow over take this thread its just going o be a few pics every now n then gotta stay focused on leds :lock:

P1000192
P1000197
P1000193

Latest posts

Top Bottom