L.e.d Organic Grow

• Thread starter MandyJane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

Never intended for it to get that close. Actually I had to raise the height of my roof by 6 inches cos they're stretchy bastards! I began tying down before flipping the lights, then had to do the roof raising during the early flower stretch. As it happens, the plants are taking it well, only got light burn when they actually started touching the glass. But the '600w' LED I bought is cheaper than the model I wanted, and is really probably only around 350w equivalent. The MARSHYDRO 300w I had was MUCH more powerful than my current one. Guess you get what you pay for. The plants have been sitting about 5 inches away for the last few weeks and no problems at all! I think it helps that I rotate the plants every week, so the same leaves aren't being blasted constantly. I'll let you know how it went after harvest!
Right on!! What 600w did you get initially? I'm currently using a galaxyhydro 600w led. It's working pretty good. Plants are a month into flower. Just ordered two more cheapo 150w full spectrum UFO leds, one for each side of the 600. Lets see what these cheapos can produce!!

dan1989

dan1989

Right on!! What 600w did you get initially? I'm currently using a galaxyhydro 600w led. It's working pretty good. Plants are a month into flower. Just ordered two more cheapo 150w full spectrum UFO leds, one for each side of the 600. Lets see what these cheapos can produce!!

The 600w I have now is made by BOSSLED. Seems to be working well despite the reviews I read. If it works it works. But I'll be investing in a dual spectrum sooner or later...

lino

lino

Also,
Cap tea, draw poison symbol on jug, put in fridge.
zooming in on plants I notice your Max on Nutes. Water only @ PH 6.2 - 6.7. after pots dry. have a cpl cups of run off from pots.
Your tea is organic but it has a
Ionic charged for that soil, B. Doctor, with Magnesium, Chloride, Sodium, Potassium, Sulfate, Lithium, Boron, Calcium, Chromium, Bromide, Carbonate, Bicarbonate, Nitrogen, Zinc, Nickel, Tungsten, Germanium, Selenium, Phosphorus, Iodide, Manganese, Gold, Silver, Fluoride, Silicon, Titanium, Rubidium, Copper, Antimony, Molybdenum, Strontium, Scandium, Vanadium, Tellurium, Barium, Lanthanum, Yttrium, Gallium, Bismuth, Zirconium, Cerium, Cesium, Beryllium, Hafnium, Holmium, Samarium, Terbium, Europium, Gadolinium, Dysprosium, Thorium, Lutetium, Thulium, Cadmium, Erbium, Ytterbium, Neodymium, Praseodymium, Niobium, Tantalum, Thallium, Rhenium, Indium, Palladium, Platinum, Helium, Neon, Argon, Krypton, Radon, and other elements in Proper doses to optimize your root phytoremediation.
RO WATER ON ROOTS. wash plants when pot wgt is light. Tap water will get on soil, thats okay. water with remaining tea.

I will mix flower tea in wks to come.

lino

lino

Mark "B" for bud 12/12 lite cycle on your pot tags and date it. example
B - 2/9
that indicates that your plants went into a 12 hour nite cycle on 2/9/2017.

MandyJane

MandyJane

Progress post; they've stretched so much since switching to a 12 hour cycle.
Looks like only one male out of the bunch (last picture, long stretchy guy) but too soon to tell.

IMG 1388
IMG 1382
IMG 1392
IMG 1386

IMG 1381
justiceman

justiceman

These ladies have been in bud for about 2 weeks now & I love watching their bud progress.
Also added another 600W LED to the closet

View attachment 671370 View attachment 671365
View attachment 671366
View attachment 671369
View attachment 671372

Those plants are loving your care for sure. Upon researching I see Bush Doctors Loco Coco has some organic inputs inside of it. From what I gather so far you've just been giving them lino's compost tea to cycle the nutrients with microbiology inside the medium. Just curious if you are you giving them any other kind of nutrient sources or just tea? Keep it up looking great!

MandyJane

MandyJane

Just curious if you are you giving them any other kind of nutrient sources or just tea? Keep it up looking great!
Just the tea (essentially guano mix) & regular tap water..
Started the seedlings out with distilled only & slowly transitioned into tap after 6 weeks or so.

I credit most of their healthiness to the LED spectrums & a comfortable (temp-wise) environment :party1:
To quote my teacher @lino; "If you're sweatin', the plants are sweatin'."

lino

lino

The tea ... looks like some air tubes and bat shit.... Ive been putting buffalo, bird, bat quano's and now zoo teas together since the 70's...

The compost that goes into the tea: COMPOST PILE:
Dirt -Gold and other mine dirt (leadville Colo, Moly mine Climax Colo), Sea mud, Pond sludge, alaska humus
Giraffe , elephant, ect, zoo doo collection, buffalo/cow Africa/US,
MYcro's - largest organism in the world (OLD GROWTH Redwood) mycro's, colorado and african Mycros also.
Raw and steamed egg shell by ton,
Recycled potting coco/soil.
Cannabis trim/stems.
Native mushrooms by the ton.
Coffee by ton.
all my organic trash, veg, fruit , wood , NO tree leaves,
Worms +The pile maintains 7 strains of worms NOT native to Colo. 3 strains of worms not native to the US,
I HOPE to maintain 150' in the summer but I know I havnt lately so I dig deep for our compost for the tea.
This compost pile was born in 1983.

NUTEs:
Veg - dark grn leaf and lush thick pliable stems NUTE mix:
bird shit - 12-11-2 50%
Bat cali - 8-3-1 30%
Bat Peru - 0-7-0 15%

Bugs
Azos - 3 big tbl spoons.
mosquito dunks - TIP-
just a cpl drops, add Mycro's, Bt's, most of you're bugs will grow on the plugs,
Dont over water the plug, Just Drops t0 get the 1 plug moist. Too wet and the plugs can grow bad bugs too.
Add drops of Bt's and Mycro's to just 1 plug, Dont use this plug in tea.
After 30 days or more get another block of mosquito dunks and bust up 1/2 of the moist plug with all your Bts and Mycro's in it on the New mosquito dunks plugs and let them sit in the original packaging and start a new culture.
ANYTIME you see a new strain add it to your Master mosquito dunk plug, and you guys can thank me later by giving me 1/2 the money I just saved you.

This is my custom part of the tea and most of which is kept private because I might go public with this part.
I didnt use any my patented NASA colloidal silver Bud formula in the Veg tea but here is just a small list of the Micro's added, HOWEVER! As all these ingredients listed are aval on the Internet polarities were used to ionically- aligned the electrons for superior human and plant consumption Otherwise- or these chemical will/can kill you and your plants, But in the rite PH and polarity, Sonic and Ionic interactions boost endurance in plants and animal, yes this will add lean muscle mass and harder, bigger nugs on you and your plants:
I was going to list over 80 micro but Ive done that before- My formula is the only one Ive seen that will pack on lean muscle and hard buds w/o toxicity in low doses.

The micros can easily be Overdone. Note: That 1 gal of Lino Veg Tea provided much of the plants needs through the Veg Cycle and is still vigorous with No deficiencies appearing into the flower cycle. A Bag of Bush Dr and Lino Tea,

BUT LINO TEA IS NO MAGIC POTION! Well it's dam handy tho. I given tea to lots of growers who didnt have good grow skills and they've gotten bad bugs and sick plants . MandyJane has developed her grow skill over the last cpl years and that seem to be serving her well. But now the bud stage , you're going In completely organic with no preventives neems/ oils / sprays, nothing and that room is about to blow up full. And you're budding with diodes (I've never done that). And you're testing genetics . And now you got some Champions that are about to sprout,,, No easy task ahead of you.

Last edited:
justiceman

justiceman

The tea ... looks like some air tubes and bat shit.... Ive been putting buffalo, bird, bat quano's and now zoo teas together since the 70's...

Dirt -Gold and other mine dirt (leadville Colo, Moly mine Climax Colo), Sea mud, Pond sludge, alaska humus
MYcro's - largest organism in the world (OLD GROWTH Redwood) mycro's, colorado and african Mycros also.
Cannabis trim/stems.
Coffee by ton.
Worms +The pile maintains 7 strains of worms NOT native to Colo. 3 strains of worms not native to the US,
I HOPE to maintain 150' in the summer but I know I havnt lately so I dig deep for our compost for the tea.

NUTEs:
bird shit - 12-11-2 50%
Bat cali - 8-3-1 30%
Bat Peru - 0-7-0 15%

Bugs
Azos - 3 big tbl spoons.
mosquito dunks - TIP-
just a cpl drops, add Mycro's, Bt's, most of you're bugs will grow on the plugs,
Dont over water the plug, Just Drops t0 get the 1 plug moist. Too wet and the plugs can grow bad bugs too.
After 30 days or more get another block of mosquito dunks and bust up 1/2 of the moist plug with all your Bts and Mycro's in it on the New mosquito dunks plugs and let them sit in the original packaging and start a new culture.
ANYTIME you see a new strain add it to your Master mosquito dunk plug, and you guys can thank me later by giving me 1/2 the money I just saved you.

This is my custom part of the tea and most of which is kept private because I might go public with this part.
I didnt use any my patented NASA colloidal silver Bud formula in the Veg tea but here is just a small list of the Micro's added, HOWEVER! As all these ingredients listed are aval on the Internet polarities were used to ionically- aligned the electrons for superior human and plant consumption Otherwise- or these chemical will/can kill you and your plants, But in the rite PH and polarity, Sonic and Ionic interactions boost endurance in plants and animal, yes this will add lean muscle mass and harder, bigger nugs on you and your plants:
I was going to list over 80 micro but Ive done that before- My formula is the only one Ive seen that will pack on lean muscle and hard buds w/o toxicity in low doses.

The micros can easily be Overdone. Note: That 1 gal of Lino Veg Tea provided much of the plants needs through the Veg Cycle and is still vigorous with No deficiencies appearing into the flower cycle. A Bag of Bush Dr and Lino Tea,

BUT LINO TEA IS NO MAGIC POTION! Well it's dam handy tho. I given tea to lots of growers who didnt have good grow skills and they've gotten bad bugs and sick plants . MandyJane has developed her grow skill over the last cpl years and that seem to be serving her well. But now the bud stage , you're going In completely organic with no preventives neems/ oils / sprays, nothing and that room is about to blow up full. And you're budding with diodes (I've never done that). And you're testing genetics . And now you got some Champions that are about to sprout,,, No easy task ahead of you.
That was some great insight into the tea. Thank you I enoyed the read. That compost pile sounds incredibly diverse. Much respect to the dedication it took to start and maintain that pile. I agree the health of the plants speak for the quality of the tea and also the quality of the grower. Nutrients, teas, etc, can only be truly utilized if the grower has enough skill. Can't wait to see how this progresses as obviously mandyjane has what it takes.

Northern LED

Northern LED

Progress post; they've stretched so much since switching to a 12 hour cycle.
Looks like only one male out of the bunch (last picture, long stretchy guy) but too soon to tell.

View attachment 668284 View attachment 668283 View attachment 668282View attachment 668287
Hi MandyJane, your ladies look healthy ! Do you LST or Top or FIM? They do look tall ? I will show you mine when I flip them ,just got some clones from a friends cold attic they've needed some warmth and food - I'm new to leds I run 3 bud master GOD's and so far I'm very happy, I'm an organic soil grower as I havew to leave them to themselve from time to time...

MandyJane

MandyJane

Hi MandyJane, your ladies look healthy ! Do you LST or Top or FIM? They do look tall ? I will show you mine when I flip them ,just got some clones from a friends cold attic they've needed some warmth and food - I'm new to leds I run 3 bud master GOD's and so far I'm very happy, I'm an organic soil grower as I havew to leave them to themselve from time to time...
I haven't been top training or LST-ing, the only thing I have done is stake the individual buds to increase light penetration.
To be honest I didn't want these plants to get so massive; so I didn't want to top train at first.

AvidLerner

AvidLerner

Cannabis trim/stems.
Coffee by ton.

NUTEs:
bird shit - 12-11-2 50%
Bat cali - 8-3-1 30%
Bat Peru - 0-7-0 15%

Bugs
Azos - 3 big tbl spoons.
mosquito dunks - TIP-

Great insight I make a tea just for hydro based on my mentor Soma. I use three bat guanos and sea bird guano for six weeks of flower only. I have a different tea for veg. Nice setup

Top Bottom