L.e.d Organic Grow

• Thread starter MandyJane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MandyJane

MandyJane

This lady won't stop impressing me.. just when I think she won't produce any more trichomes, boom :fire:(Thank god I managed to save a clone)

IMG 2210
IMG 2214

lino

lino

This lady won't stop impressing me.. just when I think she won't produce any more trichomes, boom :fire:(Thank god I managed to save a clone)

View attachment 687942 View attachment 687943
The father Tahoe
His sisters would finish @72 -74 days, many harvest @ approx day 65, mistake. And that sheen of gold that I spoke of will cover the buds as the resin glands mature.The Tahoe that I bred for will stack resin like a MoFo in the last week... It appears that you got the trait from the Tahoe father, as you see, that a Very good trait and ONE that I was looking for . I know you're taking good care of the clone.

ISS mother is high of active sativa house cleaning and trimming.
Tahoe is a sativa leaning, that had a psychedelic high, with the lay down in the end.

No fox tail points of Tahoe or ISS traits on those buds. And those fan leaves are
getting sticky :D. Better resin production than both parents and That plant is standing in this round of 47 siblings plants amoung the breeders.
I put my clone of that Champ into bud. You got the only clone of the Champ. :fire:She looks like the best plant out of 47 plants. :fire:Dont mess up! Fat Leaf Breeders are looking at her hard.

Nice job Mandy!

MandyJane

MandyJane

Finally had a day off and was about to give the ladies a final flush, when I discovered PM.
I don't fuck around with that bs, so I decided to chop all of them. :cry:
Luckily my favorite plant was almost completely untouched & I was able to harvest a decent amount of the others.
I then proceeded to deep clean every square inch of both my bud & veg rooms with bleach.

Definitely a devastating day off. :drunk:
IMG 2239
IMG 2230
IMG 2243

justiceman

justiceman

Yes it was a superb grow I agree. Forgot to mention that for some reason. Thanks for sharing with us @MandyJane. Will you be continuing this thread with another cycle in the future?

@lino I've had terrible luck with dispensary clones and PM in the past lol. It's as if they go hand in hand.

MandyJane

MandyJane

Yes it was a superb grow I agree. Forgot to mention that for some reason. Thanks for sharing with us @MandyJane. Will you be continuing this thread with another cycle in the future?

@lino I've had terrible luck with dispensary clones and PM in the past lol. It's as if they go hand in hand.

PM & dispensaries most definitely go hand in hand; never buying a mass produced clone, ever again.
But thanks for the compliments; I'm quite pleased with my first grow.
I might continue this thread as I have clones from the big cola plant, that I want to cross with some purple @lino cookies.

MandyJane

MandyJane

This is the clone of my ISS 4 (frosty lady pictured above). After seeing the fantastic results of topping/training; I decided this lady was the perfect candidate. Soo today consisted of transplanting & staking the hell out of her.
Definitely excited to see how much this chica will produce with proper light distribution. :fire:

IMG 2056
IMG 2291

IMG 2292

IMG 2298
IMG 2299

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
MandyJane

MandyJane

It has been extremely interesting, watching this plant in training. No matter how thin I trim her she's right back to being a chaotic jungle in a week. (I'm assuming it's the light distribution)

But she's starting to to distribute her nutrients to spots other than her (used-to-be) top (which is promising).

IMG 2539
IMG 2540
IMG 2541

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
MandyJane

MandyJane

I was finally able to transplant my GSC's into 2.5 gallons (can't wait for them to catch up so I can take clones & throw everything into bud.)
Definitely interested to see how many top buds my bush creation produces. :party1:

IMG 2812
IMG 2813
IMG 2814
IMG 2806
IMG 2815

Top Bottom