L0G1C4L's Backyard OP

• Thread starter l0g1c4l
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

l0g1c4l

Hey farmers, I hope everyones crops are on the up and up...here's a lil 7 tree show of mine...I know i was lazy starting this thread, but better late than never!

Here's what i got...

(2) Ben Johnson x Master Kush
(1) Freezeland Diesel
(1) Cali Orange
(1) Magic Bud
(1) Golden Skunk
(1) Purple

Ok the first two pics, I know they suck (cell phone pic), but they are from the first week of June.
Third, fourth and fifth pics, are from sometime last week...gonna do a serious trim this week! I'll take some individual pics after the trim.

L0g1c4ls backyard op
L0g1c4ls backyard op 2
L0g1c4ls backyard op 3
L0g1c4ls backyard op 4
L0g1c4ls backyard op 5
L

l0g1c4l

How late in to the summer do you farmers trim? I treat them virtually like my indoor, I try to get all the trimming in before I flip the switch or during the first week. So I was curious as to how late in the outdoor season can you trim till while you are still helping your yeild rather than hurting it??

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i wouldnt top any plants after july 10th but thats just me. as far as the bottms and popcorn i would cut as much as you can before the flowering starts(like aug for most people). outside sunlight can penetrate alot better then inside lights. if you run the strains and know them, then trim them just like you would indoors almost. you could leave some of the lower stuff thats reacing out tho as you wont have a canapy to block out the sunlight .

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How late in to the summer do you farmers trim? I treat them virtually like my indoor, I try to get all the trimming in before I flip the switch or during the first week. So I was curious as to how late in the outdoor season can you trim till while you are still helping your yeild rather than hurting it??
As needed for me, which is ongoing since none of the OD girls have really set buds yet. I have a SHITLOAD of cleaning up to do right now. So much, in fact, that I wish I knew of a person or group to give all the trimmings to to make clones. There could be hundreds of Longbottom Leaf, PM-free White, Orange Kush, Bubba Kush and a few dozen Shut The Fuck Up, easily.

All should have been done well last month, but for life reasons they haven't.

L

l0g1c4l

Quick update!

Saw the ladies today, and all are looking great. Except for my Magic, a massive tree got in the way and took all the sunlight away from it :( ...I destroyed that side of the tree and all is well now, hopefully it will recover in time. It looked quite stressed.

Wanted to take pictures but forget my memory card and only had room for one pic one my cam...so here it is for now...

DSC00717
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
side pics are hard to see. don't bother tilting the camera next time to take the pics. its something alot of us do when we 1st get our cameras. i turned my monitor sideways and they look very nice.

L

l0g1c4l

LOL! Thanks Twist, nice to see you big timers checkin out the lil shows! I was excited and only had room for one pic and the mosquitos were killin me, but I'll be headin back this week!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I once read the best place to plant is the place you cant stand to be for 5 mins. i.e prickers, bugs, aligators and big foot. if you see any of these plant there.

L

l0g1c4l

Twist, I think mosquitos just love me, no matter what I do they fukin get me. I think its because I drink too many sweet drinks!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
they are attracted to CO2 so when your working your breathing heavy and they can sense it same thing for ticks. i wonder if them off clip on things would work for you. you could buy a few and put them in a zip lock when you are not using them to store it.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The patch is looking real nice. It won't be long until buds start now. We are in the final 1/3 of the season.

southstreets

southstreets

yes nice garden!!! mine already startd flowering.. except for the hazes of course..

Xrancher

Xrancher

Yep, they're looking good. When I was guerrilla growing I grew in a ravine known for huge rattle snakes, poison oak and giant mosquitoes.
I never saw a snake and I don't get poison oak, but them fucking mosquitoes...
BTW no one ever breached that garden.

eta: I even had the CAMP helicopters overfly it a few times.
Guerilla growing is hard ass work.

Good for you!

L

l0g1c4l

they are attracted to CO2 so when your working your breathing heavy and they can sense it same thing for ticks. i wonder if them off clip on things would work for you. you could buy a few and put them in a zip lock when you are not using them to store it.

Thanks twist, i'll google them right now!

The patch is looking real nice. It won't be long until buds start now. We are in the final 1/3 of the season.

Thanks for stopping by Tobor, and thanks!

yes nice garden!!! mine already startd flowering.. except for the hazes of course..

Glad to hear man, a couple of mine started showin flowers as well! Thanks and I hope you harvest plenty!

looking like a jungle!

LOL, thanks bro!

Guerilla growing is hard ass work.

Good for you!

Thanks, much appreciated! I'm no browndirtwarrior but its hard work for sure. Especially for those who have to lug all that water. No complaints here tho, I love me some ganja!! :rastadancing:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Thanks, much appreciated! I'm no browndirtwarrior but its hard work for sure. Especially for those who have to lug all that water. No complaints here tho, I love me some ganja!! :rastadancing:

You are going to kick BDW's ass. BDW only harvested a duffle bag of wet weed. It wouldn't have amounted to much dry. After all that work too. Why? He put too many plants in one area. He went there too many times. He trampled and dug out too much surrounding stuff. All this made it too easy for the flying pigs to find it. If they hadn't he was probably going to get ripped.

It was a cool video though. I will give him that. However, it was a plan destined for failure. If you are guerilla growing on land that is not yours and you bring in truckloads of bagged soil and carry them in and lay them around those trails and flattened areas stick right out. A person might have a chance if they carry all that stuff in during the winter and dig all their holes at the very beginning of spring as soon as the ground has thawed and before any native vegetation has started to grow. And even doing all that you still have to overcome the eye in the sky with 50 plant plots.

Don't let BDW be your grow example. he does make a good work ethic and determination example. However, all his efforts were wasted after the choppers came.

L

l0g1c4l

I sure hope so Tobor! And yes I believe he did make some big mistakes, but I definitely agree with him being a warrior out there! His work ethic and determination to his what looked like a one man show was great.

I checked on the ladies the other day, it was already starting to get dark, i didnt wanna take any flashes out there so i'll take some pics later this week. But the good news it that they are looking great and are all around 6 feet tall and atleast 4-5 feet wide!

L

l0g1c4l

Pic update

Here's some pics of my lovely ladies, its been a beautiful summer here so far, so thank you to mother nature and I hope we finish off as good as we started.

Alright in the first pic, the numbers are as follows

1. Golden Skunk
2. Cali Orange
3. Ben Johnson x Master Kush Pheno 1 (huge)
4. Purple
5. Ben Johnson x Master Kush Pheno 2 (short and fat)
6. Magic (A tree shadowed it and it struggled a bit)
7. Freisland x NYCD

PIC 2 - Freisland x NYCD
PIC 3 - Cali Orange
PIC 4 - Ben Johnson x Master Kush Pheno 1
PIC 5 - Golden Skunk
PIC 6 - Purple

...and than just a few random shots

DSC00801
Freisel
CaliOrange
BJxMK
Goldenskunk
Purple
Stalk
Inthebush
4shot
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Nice pics. That garden patch is going to be really nice with a bunch of flower tops throughout. That guy is giving me the hypnotic stare.

Top Bottom