La Confidential Grow

• Thread starter jackwhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jackwhite

jackwhite

I got lucky and recieved 8 La Confidential clones

All 8 clones rooted and I am taking the best 6 and transplanting them into my 45gallon rdwc system.

currently in ez cloner. Ive trimmed the roots so it wouldnt clog sprinklers. Ive also already topped 4 of the plants and I have super cropped some of the taller plants. to let the smaller ones catch up and recieve more light.

Equipment:
t5 8 bulb lights 108 watts-325watts adjustable. using for cloning-veg.

RDWC 45gallon
Veg-flower Lights Spydrx plus by Fluence Bio eng.
nutes: 1st time using Fox Farms Hydro line
Ive grown with techna flora nutes and it was good but must stay on top of ph and only use at 20-75% max. start low and then increase depending on the plants reaction.

I am also going to supplement with CO2 for the 1st time.

In a 5x5 tent
going to top one more time and super crop and lst as well until i fill up the entire 25sqft

Going to veg 3-4weeks after transplant
then flipping to 12/12.

I am currently soaking my hydroton. I have rinced 3 times and soaked twice. On my last soak i ph adjust the water to 5.5 and let soak then rinse. my tap water is 85-100ppm and 6.2-6.4ph. my city tap water is ready to go for soil growing.

My next update will be after my transplant.

If you have any transplanting tips let me know

time to light up gorilla glue happy growing

La confidential grow
La confidential grow 2
La confidential grow 3
La confidential grow 4
jackwhite

jackwhite

Also I have Foliar sprayed with light nutes mixed with sm90. im going to root soak clones. also goin to soak plants in a anti mitacide/fungus solution b4 moving into my flower tent.

guymandude

guymandude

I love LA. It's my all time favorite strain. I popped the last 3 of my old LA beans - before DNA lost their LA mother plant.

I just took the top of a confirmed female for a clone. I'll be making seeds in a preservation project too.

what are you transplanting into?

jackwhite

jackwhite

I love LA. It's my all time favorite strain. I popped the last 3 of my old LA beans - before DNA lost their LA mother plant.

I just took the top of a confirmed female for a clone. I'll be making seeds in a preservation project too.

straight into hydroton. im currently soaking them. im goin to clone the best plant before flowering. im also going to pop some white widow from g13 labs. goin to have a mother plant and grow that and la confid. through the yr and some other strains here and there

jackwhite

jackwhite

Plants look great btw!
Oh ty! The key is to use nutes very slow. Curently using cheap fox farm but at 30% strength. gets me bw 600-700ppm. They are stuck in my ez cloner cause my lights havnt arrived yet. Was suppose to be transplanted a week ago!

once I put them in my rdwc im going to veg 3-4 weeks and scrogging.

jackwhite

jackwhite

my guess is they will straighten out when they hit the flower room/tent. rock it out
They were transplanted on friday. ppm 450.I learned my 1st lesson foliar spraying and using Led's. Some leafs got fried! If any using Foliar by Heavy nutes be careful. They recommend 40ml/liter which i think also caused some of the burning. Ppm was reading 2000 with that mixing. I wrote to the company Im waiting for a reply

jackwhite

jackwhite

They were transplanted on friday. ppm 450.I learned my 1st lesson foliar spraying and using Led's. Some leafs got fried! If any using Foliar by Heavy nutes be careful. They recommend 40ml/liter which i think also caused some of the burning. Ppm was reading 2000 with that mixing. I wrote to the company Im waiting for a reply

this was their response.
"You are absolutely fine my friend. Even more of a brain twister is the pH… she comes in around a 4.0. ;) No need to adjust either. The FOLIAR is loaded with carbohydrates and pre processed plant photosynthates, can be intimidating on a “numbers” scale persay, though It will not burn your canopy. There is no photosensitivity to it, as long as your not adding any 3rd party products or surfactants. HEAVY 16 is all on an organic acid scale, utilizing organic mineral acids which don’t read accurately until the mineralization process starts, hence why we advise monitoring pH when using HEAVY 16 rather than the traditional PPM scale."

I am going to use 1/2 strength next time to see.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

when did they lose the mother plant ??

jackwhite

jackwhite

You sure did! One of my fav all time hybrids was Mystery Haze x LA Con by DNA.
We'll see. My buddy said he has had it for 3yrs now. he grows in soil. The only thing is that it takes him 10-11 weeks to finish and I have read it should take 60days to flower. Its def indica has nice fat leafs. Time will tell

Latest posts

Top Bottom