La Confidential Grow

• Thread starter jackwhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jackwhite

jackwhite

Great results!
My state is gearing up to allow testing.... I have a few that I am excited to test. The LAC is one of them for sure!
I was in shock. I was hoping for 15%+ but 28.8% thats my highest. to bad my buddy and I killed this strain lol

guymandude

guymandude

i would think there'd be more CBD, or at least phenotypes with higher CBD. I know when i smoke some LA, my back doesn't hurt for 3 days, my feet don't hurt and i feel truly uplifted and happy.

jackwhite

jackwhite

i would think there'd be more CBD, or at least phenotypes with higher CBD. I know when i smoke some LA, my back doesn't hurt for 3 days, my feet don't hurt and i feel truly uplifted and happy.
I suffer from back pain & I hardly sleep. Whatever this strain is it knocks me out. My buddy who gave me the clones thinks that it might have reverted to the La Ogi Affie because it looks like it. He said he 100% sure those were LA conf. clones. I've never heard back of "reverting back"

jackwhite

jackwhite

I also just took one of the tops that have been curing for 3months to see what type of results I get.

jackwhite

jackwhite

Right now I am in the process of cleaning up my basement. The walls are framed up i just need to drywall and hang up the doors and seal up a flower section. I was thinking 4x4 to start then expand to another 4x4 flood and drain table grow in rock wool 6" rooted to the slabs. I was also thinking of just doing coco & perlite and have drippers on a timer. Im over grow tents only for drying

ahemait

ahemait

Here is my LAC at 6.5 weeks
Got some canoeing issues to figure out but I think she looks pretty friggin good!
Nice work!
I was blessed with some LA Affie, one of the sires of the la confidential. I had a chance to smoke both, you must be very happy with your results : 3

ahemait

ahemait

I've also started a sensi star, regular.
I'll be taking down 3 affie in the next week or two, tops. I'll link you to my thread if you like. I think you can find it from my profile too? Idk

guymandude

guymandude

I suffer from back pain & I hardly sleep. Whatever this strain is it knocks me out. My buddy who gave me the clones thinks that it might have reverted to the La Ogi Affie because it looks like it. He said he 100% sure those were LA conf. clones. I've never heard back of "reverting back"

i wasn't suggesting it isn't LA, Jack. I was merely pointing out the low amount of CBD in that test. I'm sure mine test out very similarly.

jackwhite

jackwhite

I've also started a sensi star, regular.
I'll be taking down 3 affie in the next week or two, tops. I'll link you to my thread if you like. I think you can find it from my profile too? Idk
Have you grown sensi star before? I have 5fem seeds I'm thinking of popping

ahemait

ahemait

Have you grown sensi star before? I have 5fem seeds I'm thinking of popping
Negative. Bag seed in the distant past, so far la affie. In the veg tent we have pineapple express female, black indica female, sensi regular and grand daddy purp regular.

I'm in soil and just sorting out my mix. So far so good?

Top Bottom