La Confidential Grow

• Thread starter jackwhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jackwhite

jackwhite

Why are you using rockwool? It sucks! Rapid rooters are way more forgivable. ..
I sometimes use it. i like the 4" blocks because its a 8" net pot do it keeps the plant sturdy. this time i didnt use it. i used the rapid rooter and havnt had any issues. i got thick ass stalks. size of my forearms

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

when do you take your clones?
When ever I want. There is tons of clones on my mother's to be taken. I usually rake my clones 30 days before I plan to put them in flower. I will root them and veg them in the cloner. I will even top them in the cloner.
Also if you look most of my clones were taken as topped tops.. so they get 2 tops already and will have 4 when I move them to my system. ..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I sometimes use it. i like the 4" blocks because its a 8" net pot do it keeps the plant sturdy. this time i didnt use it. i used the rapid rooter and havnt had any issues. i got thick ass stalks. size of my forearms
Yes a old cat here taught me ...
He said throw away the rockwool and get the rooters. Never had a problem since.
Even tho now I'm into bare root cloning... personal reasons that have to do with top feed and rooter wanting to get to wet. It's only something I deal with for a couple weeks but it's a problem I don't plan to have to deal with any more.

jackwhite

jackwhite

When ever I want. There is tons of clones on my mother's to be taken. I usually rake my clones 30 days before I plan to put them in flower. I will root them and veg them in the cloner. I will even top them in the cloner.
Also if you look most of my clones were taken as topped tops.. so they get 2 tops already and will have 4 when I move them to my system. ..
Very nice. i asked becuz i take my clones 21days into flower. my buddy taught me that and let me tell you you will get like 20 tops by doing that. no need for topping if u do that. have u done that? i was skeptical at first and then i was blown away

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Very nice. i asked becuz i take my clones 21days into flower. my buddy taught me that and let me tell you you will get like 20 tops by doing that. no need for topping if u do that. have u done that? i was skeptical at first and then i was blown away
No I havent. Since its started to flower it would have to reveg and root at the same time.. why does it end up with so many tops. I don't guess I understand how it works...

jackwhite

jackwhite

No I havent. Since its started to flower it would have to reveg and root at the same time.. why does it end up with so many tops. I don't guess I understand how it works...
No need for mother plants with this method. you will be happy with your results. nothing but tops

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well there is a lot of time spent waiting for them to revel and clone. He stated several weeks.
In 4 weeks I can have a pretty good canopy with lst too...
I have to study it more...

jackwhite

jackwhite

Well there is a lot of time spent waiting for them to revel and clone. He stated several weeks.
In 4 weeks I can have a pretty good canopy with lst too...
I have to study it more...
Honestly in 7 days i see roots in 14days double in 21 days im trimmin roots lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Honestly in 7 days i see roots in 14days double in 21 days im trimmin roots lol
One thing is for sure... I will try it! I'm about finding out things for myself.
Ppl said don't do hydro right off the bat. Do soil.
Not me... Hydro.. very simple. Roots roots roots and root temps...

jackwhite

jackwhite

One thing is for sure... I will try it! I'm about finding out things for myself.
Ppl said don't do hydro right off the bat. Do soil.
Not me... Hydro.. very simple. Roots roots roots and root temps...
same here. do soil you will kill your plants if you do hydro! F that my first grow was hydro and I was successful. i actually ran 4 diff strains in my rdwc system. lets just say I learned a lot and harvested nice buds. im still learning and im still trying to perfect my drying and curing cause if u fuck up your drying and curing then your grow wont be perfect

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

same here. do soil you will kill your plants if you do hydro! F that my first grow was hydro and I was successful. i actually ran 4 diff strains in my rdwc system. lets just say I learned a lot and harvested nice buds. im still learning and im still trying to perfect my drying and curing cause if u fuck up your drying and curing then your grow wont be perfect
Without a doubt! The drying is where you make it or break it. Curing is pretty simple.
I kept drying to quick. I finally hung whole for a couple days then debranched, and removed fans. I then dried for another 7 days at 60 % rh...
And that was the money shot as they say...

jackwhite

jackwhite

Without a doubt! The drying is where you make it or break it. Curing is pretty simple.
I kept drying to quick. I finally hung whole for a couple days then debranched, and removed fans. I then dried for another 7 days at 60 % rh...
And that was the money shot as they say...
im going for a 2week dry hopefully
62deg 55-60% rh

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

im going for a 2week dry hopefully
62deg 55-60% rh
Those numbers sound good! I followed up that drying with curing straight in to jars. Open once a day for a week then close for 2 weeks straight... then off to market..

jackwhite

jackwhite

Those numbers sound good! I followed up that drying with curing straight in to jars. Open once a day for a week then close for 2 weeks straight... then off to market..
Ive beenwatching and reading alot on cali & humbolt professional growers and basically they said if when you walk into your dry room and your nipples dont get hard its not cold enough. slow 2week dry 62degs 58-62% rh with good airflow just enough to move the air around in your room.

Top Bottom