LA Med Cup - Anyone Going?

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Hey guys,
another farmer had pointed out to me recently that there is a HT Med cup in LA coming up on this Feb 11&12. The site is http://medcancup.com/

I don't know how the event will be, but I am intrigued. The SF med cup was off the chain last summer. I surely can't believe that the politics down here in LA are as cool as in the bay area, but I am interested none the less.

Anybody else here going?

-TF

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Im thinking about it, kinda disappointed they're splitting Cali up like that it would be a much stronger event if there was only one here but that's just my $.02. Was unable to make the trip last year but had been thinking about it before I saw there was gonna be 2. Don't underestimate LA for being stoner friendly, I remember the first thcconvention they had at the convention center, people were all pissed they couldn't medicate inside cause you had to have a rec just to get in. So everyone was hanging out on the patio area that connects the convention center with staples, and there were 200+ heads just sparking up without any permission or regulation. And I didn't see one person getting messed with! The cops just assumed that everyone was a patient. It was cool stuff, I just went outside to smoke a cig and was like, is this really goin down like this? I met that dude that does the roach paper art n smoked some hash with him. Also this is the first year in the last quarter century they have not done a Bob day, and if you can imagine a reggae festival without herb you've got one he'll of an imagination, we hotbox the LB arena, every year!!!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I'll most likely be attending.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey guys,
another farmer had pointed out to me recently that there is a HT Med cup in LA coming up on this Feb 11&12. The site is http://medcancup.com/

I don't know how the event will be, but I am intrigued. The SF med cup was off the chain last summer. I surely can't believe that the politics down here in LA are as cool as in the bay area, but I am interested none the less.

Anybody else here going?

-TF

Ive got an entry in that brother!

You ever get yoru room squared away again?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Just saw that EOTO is playign the VIP party. Those dudes shred it live. gonna have to make that one for sure.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Anybody else notice, Sunday @ 3, "Growing medicinal quality cannabis" with Swerve and Andrew DeAngelo

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
EOTO kills it , live drum n bass/dub ... worlds fastest drummer .

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Don't underestimate LA for being stoner friendly, I remember the first thcconvention they had at the convention center, people were all pissed they couldn't medicate inside cause you had to have a rec just to get in. So everyone was hanging out on the patio area that connects the convention center with staples, and there were 200+ heads just sparking up without any permission or regulation. And I didn't see one person getting messed with! The cops just assumed that everyone was a patient. It was cool stuff, I just went outside to smoke a cig and was like, is this really goin down like this?

Well, that all sounds cool and all, kinda similar to the scene that I saw last year at "kushfest" in LA. The only thing is that the SF cup, it wasn't just a section on a patio like a bunch of quarantined tobacco smokers, it was a huge area with tons of vendor booths in which there were people milling about and relaxing outside with their meds at the same time. I had samples from a few of the booths, and everybody was chill. LA - no samples of anything smokeable or edible. In SF I saw no cops, period. I do hope the best for the LA show, and will check it out regardless.

PM me if you do!

Nice one Cap. What did you enter? Yep, the room is cleaned out. Finishing a couple of upgrades, and seeds are popped. Ready for action.

Anybody else notice, Sunday @ 3, "Growing medicinal quality cannabis" with Swerve and Andrew DeAngelo

Now that's gotta be some entertainment there. I really don't know it all, but Andrew doesn't strike me as a grower (maybe he can show me how to eat more edibles:thinking), and Swerve? Well, maybe I'm a little bummed still from all of the hermie gear I got from them still. I don't know if I want his info so much.

Hope to see y'all there!

-TF

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter

Great Meetin ya last week bro. We're almost for sure goin down. Keep me posted on your plans so we can link up.

Anything you can tell us about Cap??

EOTO kills it , live drum n bass/dub ... worlds fastest drummer .

Kills it. Thats an added bonus to the weekend. Should be good times. :cool0019:

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Damn I'm slow! There is only one here. Why would they put the ones from last year on the same page that says, in big bold type at the top, 2012 ht med cup and then a list of cities with cities from last year. They got me...

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

If it is like last year, they will do one in each city. I think that LA is new. They did CO as well last year. Not sure about MI.

-TF

hiheelz ngarden

hiheelz ngarden

I am going! I am in LA right now!!! Went to a couple of clubs and they said HT really havent advertise for it. But the clubs just found out about. I am sure it will rock like the sf one did just more dabbing! So. Cal katz like to dab! :)

Jeezer

Jeezer

Imma be there for sure, along with some Alien Motorbreath :) hit me up

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Well, that all sounds cool and all, kinda similar to the scene that I saw last year at "kushfest" in LA. The only thing is that the SF cup, it wasn't just a section on a patio like a bunch of quarantined tobacco smokers, it was a huge area with tons of vendor booths in which there were people milling about and relaxing outside with their meds at the same time. I had samples from a few of the booths, and everybody was chill. LA - no samples of anything smokeable or edible. In SF I saw no cops, period. I do hope the best for the LA show, and will check it out regardless.

PM me if you do!

Nice one Cap. What did you enter? Yep, the room is cleaned out. Finishing a couple of upgrades, and seeds are popped. Ready for action.

Now that's gotta be some entertainment there. I really don't know it all, but Andrew doesn't strike me as a grower (maybe he can show me how to eat more edibles:thinking), and Swerve? Well, maybe I'm a little bummed still from all of the hermie gear I got from them still. I don't know if I want his info so much.

Hope to see y'all there!

-TF

A collective is entering the KK I put out this year. I dont know if it will win, but it has a nice cure on it and I think it has a good chance, all politics aside.

treebark1950

treebark1950

I'll def be there, I went to the Kush Expo and is was a flop I'm excited to see what this has to offer.

hiheelz ngarden

hiheelz ngarden

A collective is entering the KK I put out this year. I dont know if it will win, but it has a nice cure on it and I think it has a good chance, all politics aside.

Good Luck Capulator!
I will be on the lookout for it! :cool0019:

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

I am gonna try to make it sounds fun, need to take some time away from work to chill, bs, and smoke.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Trying to rearrange some stuff to make it, but it's looking pretty good so far - at least Saturday. Hope to meet some Farmers & score some beans. All stuffed up at the moment. Gotta get the sniffer up to par to so I'm in top shape for some jar sniffing! LOL

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I'm officially cruising down Sunday. Shoot me a pm if you want to link up.

D

S

svsuv

Discount tickets from this link: (40% off)

I'm in Northern Cal and waiting for the San Francisco Cup. :)

Top Bottom