Lack Of Smell!!!

• Thread starter Julius reese
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
philly kush

philly kush

I agree with Seamaiden & G gnome molasses should do the trick I use it on all my runs you can also add some crystal burst it works everytime I'm not a fan of A&N nutes but a friend of mine uses bud candy you could give it a shot. Good luck & happy gardening,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PEACE!!!

J

Julius reese

So my mite infestation is out of control I have tried water/alcohol solution,neem I don't know what to do I have animals so I can't use something that's harmful but I need a sure fire plan.... I have heard if hot shot strips and I was thinking about doctor doom bug bomb any suggestions or advice on these products...

Wisher619

Wisher619

If she is finishing then just let it ride out....If it is veg....you can fill a tub with 10% clorox...that is 9 parts water 1 part bleach...and dip her in the solution for about 15 min....that is standard practice in the cutting industry...AG industrial...it will not hurt your plant....you can do this and after 15 min dunk in fresh water and shake off and put back with a fan to help speed the drying process as well make sure its during lights off

also if you have a mother and she is infected like this you can take cuttings and soak in solution and then root....and start over....it will also help to rid the plant of any pathogens...
P.S. when taking cutting make sure to take from the very top of plant as it has the best growth hormone and least effected by pathogen or insect

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

These where seeds from sensi seed. Everything I do is from seed I can't get the hang of cloning...

That is most likely the reason you're not getting that real Chemdog smell. It is not so easy to find a good keeper pheno from seeds unless you get them from the right breeder.

So my mite infestation is out of control I have tried water/alcohol solution,neem I don't know what to do I have animals so I can't use something that's harmful but I need a sure fire plan.... I have heard if hot shot strips and I was thinking about doctor doom bug bomb any suggestions or advice on these products...

Azamax every 3 days in veg and keeping a sealed and clean room is the only organic way I know of, many people use different plant oils as well.

Top Bottom