Lack Of Smell!!!

• Thread starter Julius reese
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Julius reese

I am growing Shiva skunk as well as chemdog I have grown many not her strains I am using cyco nutrients 7 gallon pots 1000 watt light no the problem is I have no smell no matter what I do different nuts earth juice,fox farm,GH,AN different soil makers nothing smells trich production is amazing size awesome heat between 73-79 humidity 20-40 I don't know what to do I grew some outside as well and it stunk to high heaven I am not a novice but since I moved from Alaska to Michigan I haven't been able to get my smell right... And before you talk about curing burping and all that jazz done it and nothing besides it should smell in veg and should def smell in flower... Any help would be appreciated...

Lack of smell
germinator

germinator

I find my girls stink the worst when I'm over 80 degrees....btw how's the smoke otherwise looks delish. Welcome to the mitten

J

Julius reese

Germinator not a bad idea my patients might not fall for that tho lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Adding a wee bit of sugar may help, but I think what you really need is a bit of S. Epsom salt actually gives you more S than Mg, even though it's a go-to staple for correcting Mg-.

The molasses can work very well in conjunction with some foliar applications of MgSO4, unless you don't want to do foliars. Given your low RH I think you'd be fine doing some foliaring of the lower bits of the plants in question.

J

Julius reese

A bit of s? Epsom salt how much to a gallon and isn't that a salt won't it give me salt lock out or something? Mgso4? I'm not a novice but what your saying is all new thanks for the advise all. I would think one of the products I'm using would have the required sugers or molasses my mom "old hippie" says use straight molasses.

J

Julius reese

Epsom salt how much per gallon use with feeding or separate mgs04 what's that lol I'm not a novice but this is a little over my head

J

Julius reese

Sulfer I was reading about that a couple threads. Like can I use my sulfer burner I use for pm or like a different product?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
A bit of s? Epsom salt how much to a gallon and isn't that a salt won't it give me salt lock out or something? Mgso4? I'm not a novice but what your saying is all new thanks for the advise all. I would think one of the products I'm using would have the required sugers or molasses my mom "old hippie" says use straight molasses.
I'm sorry, let me use whole words. S is the periodic table expression for sulfur. Sulfur is key to both life processes, and the plant's ability to make what could be called secondary plant metabolites, in this case terpenes, flavanoids (spelling? flavinoids? Gotta look that one up and don't think I won't!)(Christ! It's neither. FlavOnoids), some other 'enes' or something like that, shit that we smell and taste.
Epsom salt how much per gallon use with feeding or separate mgs04 what's that lol I'm not a novice but this is a little over my head
Start at 1/4tsp per gallon. Epsom salt *is* MgSO4. Magnesium (Mg) sulfate (sulfur with oxygen, S + four atoms of oxygen O4).

RH = relative humidity. It's an expression people here use a lot. I can't recall if logic has put together an acronym thread, or anyone else, but just ask and someone will pipe in. :D

Top Bottom