Lack of Vertical Integration Will Kill the Basement Grower

• Thread starter Bud Spleefman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Well that is the first time in a long time I have heard about the power co ratting out a customer. I hope that gets worked out! I think a lot of your problem might be related to the part of the state you were growing in? Not a friendly area, was it?

ttystikk

ttystikk

They (MVEA) want almost $8000 for a new seperate 400amp service at my barn....they were super cool to me as well, we talked about amp loads, spoolin current, all kinds of cool shit, the one chick even told me she was from Cali and knew all about growin.... and then they called the cops on me for high power use which prompted a stop and chat by the local sheriff, then it went south quick..

Dude... was this recent?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Pretty recent, 6 or 7 months ago....Im in Romney country and they got me 4 days before the election...go figure

ttystikk

ttystikk

Pretty recent, 6 or 7 months ago....Im in Romney country and they got me 4 days before the election...go figure

Warfare is often euphemistically called 'diplomacy by other means'. I believe you experienced the 'justice' version of the same thing.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Im hopin these fires out here burn down the court house and evidence room....lol...Monday is the next standoff with the DA

Give 'em hell!! Remember, the only thing he's protecting at this point is his own paycheck. Point that out, and you might quietly get shown the back door...

Top Bottom