Landrace Grow In Sealed Room/co2 With Led

• Thread starter Homesteader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homesteader

Homesteader

IMG 20160818 185500
World of Seeds Thailand. Day 44. Zesty smell. Better of the two phenos by the looks/smell of it.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Morroco
Kenya
Egypt
Nigeria
Zimbabwe
Reunion Island
Zambia
Mozambique
Malawi
South Africa
Lesotho
Brazil
Guatamala
Columbia
Mexico
Thailand
Cambodia
Laos
Uzibekistan
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Nepal
China
India
Lebanon

Any I am missing? Variations everywhere and phenos on top of that. Some Valleys get more rain, some mountains more cold.

Last edited:
Homesteader

Homesteader

I guess I forgot to write that these were commercially available through one source or another half a decade ago. Some overlap and def some hybrids. All in all, the best "Landrace" I saw thus far in my search is "Mangobiche" from Cannabiogen or Ace. It was a few years ago but if you see that around, give it a shot.

chronic68

chronic68

I guess I forgot to write that these were commercially available through one source or another half a decade ago. Some overlap and def some hybrids. All in all, the best "Landrace" I saw thus far in my search is "Mangobiche" from Cannabiogen or Ace. It was a few years ago but if you see that around, give it a shot.
Thanks for the tip I've been eying that one I might have to grab a pack when I have a little more room.

Homesteader

Homesteader

The autopilot controllers have been great so far. I don't really use all the functions of the enviro controller but if you can dial the ac, CO2, humid, and dehu off that one piece for awhile, you can always upgrade to get the CO2 controller later on. That was the pricey one If I recall correctly.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks hawkman! Hope you stick around and see some the results.
Very sweet op you have going. I love your line up with the LR and IBL's. Not being negative, however I am very interested to see what your yields will be growing sativa's under LED. Typically the equatorial strain require a lot of light, or so I have been taught. I have been scoping LED for some time and depending on how your run goes it may be a game changer for me. I'm tired of HID and all the power and carbon footprint I am contributing to. So I am subbed for this grow show fo sho. Good grow karma for you and this run.

Top Bottom