Landrace Grow In Sealed Room/co2 With Led

• Thread starter Homesteader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

Two Dutch Passion Durban phenos at 31 or 32 days from flip. Definitely should not be considered landrace strains IMO, maybe Sensi's Durban would bring different results and a more Sativa dom strain?
I got some proper durban beans bro. I have a strong SA connection :-) he goes often, I can ask him to keep an eye out for you now I know how serious you are buddy :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

Never heard of that Seed Bank ? must be OK ? have a few World of Seed - seeds "Northern Lights X Big Bud" and their "Colombian" strain - they do offer some good "lance " strains as like Ace seeds and Holy Smokes. Looked at the real seed company - very good strains - how do you order from them ? do they ship world wide ? How pay? like their "pure" strains- Keep informed about real seed "beans"
becareful looking at the HS landrace plants buddy, they come from a known chancer, in fact I think HS who is a decent fella, has stopped selling the landrace stuff they got after lots of issues. I tried some ace gear that was OK, not true to the plants we know from Mozambique and SA but pretty good never the less

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

native Vermont medicine

20160725 104936
20160725 104740
while your hurrying up and waiting......

H

hawkman

becareful looking at the HS landrace plants buddy, they come from a known chancer, in fact I think HS who is a decent fella, has stopped selling the landrace stuff they got after lots of issues. I tried some ace gear that was OK, not true to the plants we know from Mozambique and SA but pretty good never the less
Thanks !at HS something is going on - Ace - all ways sold out -Look at " World of Seeds"

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

I experimented and bought a 30 dollar plantmaxx mh 400 @ 5000k and am shocked at how the nodes stack under that light.

robomont

robomont

big fan homesteader.im organic and stars for the landrace.i also have looked at ace and found them always out.but i only look about once a year.i feel its our duty to try and hold onto these varieties.do you try to save any seeds from these grows?
ive used many brick seeds in the past and its not always mexican,ive gotten black domina and once afgan.so some mexicans are going abroad for seeds.the thing is,its getting real hard to find brick in n texas now as most stuff is coming from colorado.i miss my bag seed,you never know what you gonna find.im also a scrog but a 3 gallon pot grower,been tempted to grow bigger pots but just dont understand the profit margin for it.i would think more pots,more yield.does the bigger pots mean holding another month in veg?

Homesteader

Homesteader

When you are growing with just the soil doing most of your feeding, the bigger the bag the larger the resources for the plant to use at the end of the cycle and therefore the larger you can veg them out

H

hawkman

Some commerical
big fan homesteader.im organic and stars for the landrace.i also have looked at ace and found them always out.but i only look about once a year.i feel its our duty to try and hold onto these varieties.do you try to save any seeds from these grows?
ive used many brick seeds in the past and its not always mexican,ive gotten black domina and once afgan.so some mexicans are going abroad for seeds.the thing is,its getting real hard to find brick in n texas now as most stuff is coming from colorado.i miss my bag seed,you never know what you gonna find.im also a scrog but a 3 gallon pot grower,been tempted to grow bigger pots but just dont understand the profit margin for it.i would think more pots,more yield.does the bigger pots mean holding another month in veg?
Some commericl grower's are using smaller pot's and therefore more plants' as compared to letting the plant grow "natural" (bigger pot's - fewer plant's) Thinking about total yields

robomont

robomont

thats what im trying to find out is most bang for the buck.as all plants can be forced.i dont really understand natural.ive read that some breeds have a max height but really,if you started a plant inside and placed outside in may,i suspect any plant would be 8-10 ft tall by october.am i wrong in that belief?
if thats true then its basically about time versus yield.i do say my five gallon pot friends have way bigger yields than me and my 3 gallon pots but they have to wait longer to harvest.is there a optimum pot size?
looking at realstyles room,it looks like 5 gallon pots but some of you guys look to be using like 30gallon plus.but your yields are amazing.i dont want to wait 6 months for a harvest unless the time to yield is worth the wait.i am willing to wait.just looking for efficiency.any help appreciated.

Homesteader

Homesteader

It really all depends on what you are looking to achieve. Smaller plants can be dropped into flower earlier but if you are worried about plant count than you may rethink that approach. My state allows me to produce six flowering plants at a time legally and I am trying to get the most out of that by going large. There is a happy medium that you need to find that works for your cycles and how long you want to veg aka how much space you have.

Last edited:
Top Bottom