Landrace Grow In Sealed Room/co2 With Led

• Thread starter Homesteader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moto

Moto

The Colombian was yanked! I've grown this before and wasn't too excited to have it in there to be honest. This grow will be slightly fucked up because I had a few different sized clones from the Blackjack and 707. The larger 707 growing in the middle with the other four on the corners. I would have liked to/and was planning on veg these out another month at least but the clones on the next run will be uniform and the soil respiration experiment will be over. I also was planning on pulling in a small harvest with a crop of outdoors, but someone upwind of me has at least one male and my girls had their catchers mitts out.
The BlackJack is great smoke though, really good taste. Black Dominia x Jack Herer.

Sorry to hear you had to do some Yanking in the garden and the bad luck outdoors. Happens to the best of us so don't sweat it. :) Hope everything is going well besides some hiccups in the garden. :D

Thanks for sharing.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Thanks @Moto. No big deal with the Colombian, nice to have a little more room in there. Second year in a row get pollen thrown my way though which has me a little frustrated.
IMG 20160920 092057

The Mexican
IMG 20160920 092040

Moto

Moto

Thanks @Moto. No big deal with the Colombian, nice to have a little more room in there. Second year in a row get pollen thrown my way though which has me a little frustrated.
View attachment 635101
The MexicanView attachment 635102

My first grow was Hermies. Second grow got pollinated by random Nanner. I feel your pain. Hope it gets better. :D

They are looking lovely and healthy. :) Nice photographs. :D

H

hawkman

Blavk
The bottom scrog net allows you to train the plant to grow horizontal and expose as many of your budsite to even light, the second netting up above is your support, which would only be really be needed with heavy colas and to keep buds from touching each other.
have you ever tried Black Dominia ? - there are 3 Breeders -Sensi Seeds, Bulk Seeds, Speed Seeds. Any way going for a 90 day veg - plant is 12 inches tall (thats why a I asked about a 6 inch SCROG) Yea ! a got it and then going to to top each branch (doing Blue Berry ? Dutch Passion is breeder along with Fruit Juicy Chronic - Delicious Seeds +Thunder Bud - Holly Smokes Seeds and a few other strain that are Lance, was really lucky to get them there is only one "Bank" in the world to get these - if interested let me know 3 pure lance strains - 100% Thanks for all you information !!

Homesteader

Homesteader

So the Mexican hermied on me a couple of weeks ago and I had to pull it out of the room. This will be the last landrace I ever grow unless its for a breeding project. The blackjack hardly stretched at all and think I must have got a heavy Black domina pheno. When I removed the scrog frame, I decided hold off on putting it up until the next run in a few weeks. Here is the 707 a few days ago at 30 days holding form.

Picture is a little deceiving on size but the plant formed about a 4' by 4' shelf.
IMG 20161017 091945

Last edited:
Moto

Moto

Lol oh okay. Can't take constructive criticism then why post a public grow diary. Do you not have an answer as to why you don't use Coco and advanced? Or why your bothering to pop seeds and flip them at 15"?

It's a forum douchebag. Maybe he had some breakthrough super badass technique to share. Apparently not though.

Why do you feel the need to respond to a comment not directed at you forum nazi

13383786.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom