medium:
6" rockwool
5x coco mat

nutrients:
GH lucas formula 8/16
hammerhead
moab

here we go day 30.
one side im runnin the lucas formula and the other is lucas + hammerhead MOAB combo to see what its all about

been thru a few runs already i think i got it down. keeping it simple!!!!

Larry og hydro grow
Larry og hydro grow 2
Larry og hydro grow 3
Larry og hydro grow 4
Larry og hydro grow 5
Larry og hydro grow 6
T

tattoojim

love the grow..im in no way on the level you are but does the larry og explode its first week in flower or what? im currently growing the lemon og #18 and ive never seen flowers that fast.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

im still new to this so im not really sure if it flowers fast or not. im still trying to figure this out and increase my yield. if anybody has any suggestions i can try let me know!!!!

Giddeon

Giddeon

careful with those plastic cube covers, when I used them they didnt allow for adequate air flow across the tops of my cubes and I got a ton of mold.

T

tattoojim

keep it simple like you said.. it looks like you are do n good to me. dont get greedy

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

i got a dehuey and i have a oscillating fans that blows on top and under the canopy. i started using covers because my first run i didnt use them and i got this thick algae growth.

R

Rob1

looks good bro i think i am going to try this set up soon as i move.. ill be along for the ride..

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

there is always room for improvement. looking into a co2 burner, mini split and a santa fe classic in the future

M

MTM

It takes several runs to properly dial in a strain,your yields improve everytime you run the strain and figure out your best nute regement..I had larry for awhile and you will love the smoke,Im running it and tahoe again,Ive got some tahoe S1s vegging now....peace

R

redroot

nice grow man, looks like theres alot of love in that room, looking perfecto
is that larry the og clone or seed?

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

nice grow man, looks like theres alot of love in that room, looking perfecto
is that larry the og clone or seed?

thanks red! im new to the hobby and alot of love is goin into these thats for sure, these are first generation clones from the momma planted from seed.

singlespeed

singlespeed

Very nice. I have a similar setup. How high is your ceiling?

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

From the top of the tray to the bottom of the hood I have 4' and a few inches. How many times do u flood the tray? And do u have humidity issues?

slausongardens

slausongardens

finally a setup thats like mine, i was almost convinced that everyone on this site does uc haha. this ones beautiful, great work, makes me wanna snap some flicks, im running 3 rooms, one has 2 4x8 trays with a 2 1000watt lights on each and a 4x6 with a 1000w raptor reflector, im trying to see how that works out, the other room has 2 4x8 trays withe 2 1000 watt lights on each. third room has 1 4x8 with 2 1000w and a 3x3 with a 600w led. also trying to see how that works. and another small room for the ballasts and storage basically but also keep some moms in there.

looks just like this, how are u liking it?

how many plants do you have on each 4x4? are you diggin those xxxls? i hear they work real well for sog. i like how you have the fan in the ducting between the lights, i might try that with just a booster fan tho.

what size ac are you running for this room? if whatever youre using keeps it cool, i should prolly copy you for my big room, my babies just started and all i have in there right now is a portable 9,000 btu ac but its keeping it nice, im gonna get another one tho so i can have 2 in there.

ill prolly ask a lot of questions cuz whatever works well for you in this room will work well for me.

thanks.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

finally a setup thats like mine, i was almost convinced that everyone on this site does uc haha. this ones beautiful, great work, makes me wanna snap some flicks, im running 3 rooms, one has 2 4x8 trays with a 2 1000watt lights on each and a 4x6 with a 1000w raptor reflector, im trying to see how that works out, the other room has 2 4x8 trays withe 2 1000 watt lights on each. third room has 1 4x8 with 2 1000w and a 3x3 with a 600w led. also trying to see how that works. and another small room for the ballasts and storage basically but also keep some moms in there.

looks just like this, how are u liking it?

how many plants do you have on each 4x4? are you diggin those xxxls? i hear they work real well for sog. i like how you have the fan in the ducting between the lights, i might try that with just a booster fan tho.

what size ac are you running for this room? if whatever youre using keeps it cool, i should prolly copy you for my big room, my babies just started and all i have in there right now is a portable 9,000 btu ac but its keeping it nice, im gonna get another one tho so i can have 2 in there.

ill prolly ask a lot of questions cuz whatever works well for you in this room will work well for me.

thanks.

i didnt think anyone here still grow like this. i went with this method because for me it is easier. im still new to this but this is a real simple way to get the job done. i go inside every 3 days to topoff, check ph, temps, humidity and growth. i only got a couple runs under my belt but it gets easier and easier!!!!

im trying different things on each tray with additives, flood times and grow styles. i have between 16-25 on each tray some were topped and one was not. it might sound like alot but i am trying to see for myself which works better. everybody i ask think there method is the right way. i gotta see for myself, then run it till the wheels fall off!!!!!!

no ac yet. it only gets 78 degrees tops when its a hot day. i just run a dehuey and a bunch of oscillating fans. looking into a minisplit, co2 burner, and a santa fe classic now.

Giddeon

Giddeon

i got a dehuey and i have a oscillating fans that blows on top and under the canopy. i started using covers because my first run i didnt use them and i got this thick algae growth.

I had 8 oscillating fans a 70 pint sante fe compact (which sucked and I will never buy again or recommend those to anyone) and still mold, the plastic is just not breathable it is always going to stick somewhere to the cube and could potentially cause mold. I'm not saying yours is going to mold just saying keep an eye on it. I stuck 4 small bamboo sticks that I had split into tooth-pick sized pieces evenly around the cube to keep the cover elevated from the top of the cube to allow for airflow, while still keeping the tops covered.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

i havent had issues with mold on the blocks yet. probably because the fan blowing under the canopy makes the covers flap all the time. i have a 70 pint frigidaire im using right now but gets my room warm. i think i need something bigger, thats why i was looking into the bigger santa fe classic i can mount outside the room and attach ducting in and out the room. which dehuey are you using now?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Looking good to me. I definitely love the head to head testing.

That's the way all of us should be doing it if the grow permits, like this one.

All of those separate rezzies, why not find out if you can better feed the needs of the plant?

Great work man. I'll definitely be looking forward to the exact feeding differences and growth differences on the run.

-TF

P

Pockets

i love the larry, to me its the best og cut well actually the lemon larry.

Top Bottom