Larry og hydro grow

• Thread starter sincethe80s
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

just stopped bye, read through your grow real quick. Looks pretty awesome in there. Im feeling you on the whole nutes testing. Next round im going back to botanicare and molasses. I ran that for a while and always had good success, im a sucker for trying new things that say they are great, what ive learned is its all in the genetics. the larry looks like a beast, where did you get her?

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

just stopped bye, read through your grow real quick. Looks pretty awesome in there. Im feeling you on the whole nutes testing. Next round im going back to botanicare and molasses. I ran that for a while and always had good success, im a sucker for trying new things that say they are great, what ive learned is its all in the genetics. the larry looks like a beast, where did you get her?

thanks, im watching yours at the same time, looks very similar. i wanna run different nutes and additives just to see side by side for myself. if anyone has any other bloom additives or recipes you want me to try let me know!!!!

MEGA956

MEGA956

Mad growroom Bro.... Its off the chain.
Looks super clean, spotless.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

lookin killer! How do you like the trellis netting? I was thinking about giving it a try with the valley og

trellis is the easy way to go. i lay it on week 4 and let them grow into it. now they are holding all the heavy branches up.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

nice bro looks like you have that bitch dialed

thanks, i havent got it dialed in all the way yet but gettin there. its gettin easier and easier thats for sure. i think im making it harder on myself trying out different recipes.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

hey wassup bro. Looking good man. I have a 12000 btu ideal mini split its the DIY model works great. I have 4k burning no co2 burner just a co2 tank and a dehuey and the mini handles its just fine. I don`t know about 5k might want to check out a 18000 or 24000 btu. I just finished a 3200 watt grow with out co2 n no ac just lots of air movement, I`m in week 7 with co2,mini split same fert schedule and their is no comparison bro. Nuggs are already harder now than when finished w/o co2. When your shits dialed in your plants hit hard.MSRP for the ideal mini is something like 1799 or 1899 but when you have spent the kind of $ you spent on gear than your hydro shop should hook you up bro. They get them for a G ok. I paid 1200 for each of mine.

Venom818

Venom818

thanks, i havent got it dialed in all the way yet but gettin there. its gettin easier and easier thats for sure. i think im making it harder on myself trying out different recipes.

thats whats up im the same way bro always changing my formula and boosters to see if i can get my og dialed in better

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

hey wassup bro. Looking good man. I have a 12000 btu ideal mini split its the DIY model works great. I have 4k burning no co2 burner just a co2 tank and a dehuey and the mini handles its just fine. I don`t know about 5k might want to check out a 18000 or 24000 btu. I just finished a 3200 watt grow with out co2 n no ac just lots of air movement, I`m in week 7 with co2,mini split same fert schedule and their is no comparison bro. Nuggs are already harder now than when finished w/o co2. When your shits dialed in your plants hit hard.MSRP for the ideal mini is something like 1799 or 1899 but when you have spent the kind of $ you spent on gear than your hydro shop should hook you up bro. They get them for a G ok. I paid 1200 for each of mine.

12000 might be too small for me even tho i have air cooled hoods its the additional heat from the burner im worried about. humidity is the main issue for me. i was looking at the santa fe classic cus i can mount it outside the room and not worry about the heat it gives off. my 70pint dehuey i use now can warm my room up to 75.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

thats whats up im the same way bro always changing my formula and boosters to see if i can get my og dialed in better

i cant tell yet but right now all the trays look the same. im running one side with boosters and the other side w/o. letcha know what happens

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

beginning of week 7

x2 trays-half strength lucas formula, 2 tbs moab, 40ml hammerhead
x2 trays-full strength lucas, 2 tsp moab, 40ml humic acid
x1 tray- full lucas, 40ml humic acid

DSCN1210
DSCN1215
DSCN1216
DSCN1213
purplepride420

purplepride420

very tasty looking trees and a nice setup cant wait to see the harvest

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

thanks everyone!!!!! im still new to the hobby so if anyone has any recomendations please let me know.

H

hydrotran

I have the same exact setup. Hey on your drip system how many times do you feed it during the day? I only feed mines when the lights turn on for about 1 hour once a day once they get that big. Also do you use drip clean? Awesome stuff man keep it up!

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

I don't use drppers just flood and drain twice. I was flooding 2trays 3 times but they were eating the same amount as the ones I fed twice so I just switched it to 2 times.

Latest posts

Top Bottom