caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
beginning of week 7

x2 trays-half strength lucas formula, 2 tbs moab, 40ml hammerhead
x2 trays-full strength lucas, 2 tsp moab, 40ml humic acid
x1 tray- full lucas, 40ml humic acid

Which tray is showing the best product so far?

In the most recent pictures, those nugs are chunking up nice :harvest:

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Hey man looking good in there how are those cube covers working still clean under there? And what about the coco mats do you like them.. they keeping the funk under control?

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

Which tray is showing the best product so far?

In the most recent pictures, those nugs are chunking up nice :harvest:

so far i think the ones still using the full lucas formula are ahead.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

Hey man looking good in there how are those cube covers working still clean under there? And what about the coco mats do you like them.. they keeping the funk under control?

cube covers are personal preference, i can go without them all there was was algae growth. coco mats are perfect for the roots i prefer the 1" thick ones

D

deezy305

im planning to give the lucas a try. is it ok if i add other additives? and how much did you yield per plant?

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I have been thinking of picking up a few larry beans from cali connect. Your grow is looking tasty maby i will be ordering those beans soon. As far as your ac the rule of thumb is 3500 btus per air cooled light plus you have to figure in the ac required to cool the room and any equipment. With a burner you will need at least 24k btu imo (Especially since I noticed you used uninsulated ducting. Next time buy the insulated it is only 8 bucks more per roll and way worth it for the cooling effect) Also if you live in a colder climate like me, and I am assuming you do since you are running 5 lights with no ac, then a mini split is worthless unless you have a room inside that you can install the compressor in to keep it working during the winter. goodluck!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

looks like things are starting to blow the fuck up. Im really impressed with this, did you get this pheno yourself, or is it a clone you gathered? i was gonna pop some larry og seeds last summer, just havent had the time to do any pheno hunting. How many times have you run her before this? Do you make your own cuts, or what? Seeing if you ever let your cuts out, trades????? Anyways good job and kep it hitting!!!!

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

I have been thinking of picking up a few larry beans from cali connect. Your grow is looking tasty maby i will be ordering those beans soon. As far as your ac the rule of thumb is 3500 btus per air cooled light plus you have to figure in the ac required to cool the room and any equipment. With a burner you will need at least 24k btu imo (Especially since I noticed you used uninsulated ducting. Next time buy the insulated it is only 8 bucks more per roll and way worth it for the cooling effect) Also if you live in a colder climate like me, and I am assuming you do since you are running 5 lights with no ac, then a mini split is worthless unless you have a room inside that you can install the compressor in to keep it working during the winter. goodluck!

ive been planning to get that insulated ducting in, but i never end up doing it. if i use insulated ducting can i get a smaller btu ac? it doesnt snow here so i can keep the compressor outside. ive been keeping track of the temps in my pass grows and week 8 is when i need it the most. ive noticed the temps stay constant all the way through but week 8 gets up in the high 70s.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

looks like things are starting to blow the fuck up. Im really impressed with this, did you get this pheno yourself, or is it a clone you gathered? i was gonna pop some larry og seeds last summer, just havent had the time to do any pheno hunting. How many times have you run her before this? Do you make your own cuts, or what? Seeing if you ever let your cuts out, trades????? Anyways good job and kep it hitting!!!!

man they are blown up for real. the trellis is not holding up anymore i put sticks up everyday to hold the real heavy ones. this is the first time i run the larry and these are first gen clones. they are also starting to purple up on the tips.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

week 9 update
the trays using full lucas with half strength additives is destroying the trays using full strength additives and half lucas. even the one using just plain lucas is killin it. im glad i did this test.

DSCN1336
DSCN1339
DSCN1340
DSCN1343
sincethe80s

sincethe80s

another side experiment 2 clones in one cube. thought it wouldnt work but it did. they both got topped and stripped of all the bottom growth. got 10 fat tops comin out of this

DSCN1345
DSCN1346
E

el boyo

is that the trim pro your runnin them on?? if so whats your take on that there guy??

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

i used the original trimpro model. it s not worth the price they are askin for it and it seemed like all the trim flew everywhere instead of going in the bag. it took 2 hours total per tray bymyself. chop/trim/hang/clean tray.

H

hydrotran

Good stuff man!!! I love your work bro and also your experiments. Imma try that 2 in one dan genius idea!

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

i got 6 larry og and 1 alien og.:boogie:
and this is my first time running this. i think i can do better next time.

DSCN1417
DSCN1418
Top Bottom