Larry og hydro grow

• Thread starter sincethe80s
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rollon

rollon

just read through this thread, some amazing stuff 80's. had this happen to me once. also saw one other on the farm. seems pretty rare. should be fun to see what u got planned for 2012.

found this today will goin thru the tent. a flower growing out of a leaf

mutant_3.jpg

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

tent round 2, took 6 hrs to cut the old tent apart and hang the new canvas. flipped the same day:hunter:

DSCN1818
sincethe80s

sincethe80s

the next time the zipper breaks im gonna buy a different tent. that picture above is 13 days in flower, i vegged for a few days because i was having height issues on my last run. i also ran less plants this time.:cool0019:

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

NEVER EVER BUY A SUNHUT. even though they have a one year warranty. all the work i had to do to change the canvas out was not worth the money i saved.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

I used to soak my cubes in 5.5 ph water twice before I put the clones in but it was a pain in the ass. Now I just hose them off real good with regular tap to rinse the dust off. My tap water ph is around 7. Then when I put the clones in I top feed 500ml of Lucas formula ph to 5.5. Then 4 days later i flip.

In the tent I flowered under 1-1000w turned up to turbo charged on the ballast for the first 2 weeks than I split them up and put them over the coco mats.

This is the first time Im using the 6x6x4 cubes. They are 2" shorter than the 6" cubes.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

I had my ballast on turbo charge the whole last run and it bleached a few tops. The last week before chop I turned the ballast down to 400w and the tops turned green again.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

Yea she is. Most of the flowers are pretty uniform but there is always a few that stand out. The one pictured above was from a plant that wasn't topped

Top Bottom