Larry og hydro grow

• Thread starter sincethe80s
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
R u flowering that girl under a MH? I got a Ushio 600w MH & 2 Ushio 600w OptiRed. I was wondering if it is beneficial to run both kinds of lamps. Might have to give it a try. How many times do u flood ur coco table a day? I got 15 707 Headband in 3gal smart pots of coco. Need a lil reference. Thanx bro! Keep up the great work.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

R u flowering that girl under a MH? I got a Ushio 600w MH & 2 Ushio 600w OptiRed. I was wondering if it is beneficial to run both kinds of lamps. Might have to give it a try. How many times do u flood ur coco table a day? I got 15 707 Headband in 3gal smart pots of coco. Need a lil reference. Thanx bro! Keep up the great work.

i flower only in hps and veg in mh. i flooded my coco tray once a day but i think that mght have been too much. im gonna use perlite next time so i can flood twice a day.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
i flower only in hps and veg in mh. i flooded my coco tray once a day but i think that mght have been too much. im gonna use perlite next time so i can flood twice a day.
Im running bigger pots than u so maybe it will be fine or do u think I should top feed drip?

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

Im running bigger pots than u so maybe it will be fine or do u think I should top feed drip?

i like to flood and drain because it easier for me and you can soak the whole smart pot. you can set up a top feed with drippers too im sure you will get the same results.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
wow dude looking good!

Oh yea flower under both good stuff. MH frostier, HPS better yield, both is good stuff.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

The sun hut zipper just broke after the first run. These are garbage!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I use Grow Lab tents. Sux that shit broke already. Do they have a warranty on them? I sure hope so!

B

bluewaves

Man this grow show make me want to go bac to rw and tables lol very nice grow.....

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

I use Grow Lab tents. Sux that shit broke already. Do they have a warranty on them? I sure hope so!

There is a 1 year warranty on them but I still have to tAke it Apart. Oh well. The next time it breaks I'm gettin a new brand

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

just finished the weigh in.... rockwool beat coco by 100 grams.. there is no difference in quality all the floweres look the same. i am sticking to rockwool from now on...i might try it again in the future with perlite but all this playing around set me back a bit... ill get some bud shots in a lil bit

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Danked out! Nice nugs sincethe80s... :rock

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

thanks shady and jellybeans!!!! rockwool had an advantage, i was all the way dialed in. and this is the first time using coco. i guess its not bad for just tap water, 2 part and ph down. i did notice that more color came out of the ones in coco.

Top Bottom