Larry Og Kush

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
that larry looks killer man...what do you think out of the larry;sfv;ogiesel;raskal og how would you rank them as far as yield/potency?

well homie, iv only grown Larry, SFV, Ghost, Fire og (but crossed with 97 Bubblegum), Tahoe Og (but crossed with pre 98 bubba)....and smoked the sac #1 and sac #3 cutts from cali clubs my boys sent. smoked a lot of other og kush that were sent from other homie in cali. just popped my Raskal and iv never had the ogiesel so i cant say anything about that......Larry is my favorite cutt currently going, though the Ghost Og cutt is pretty close. the SFV cutt is super pinsol/kush taste about a solid 9 power wise. but i would rate the larry stronger. the larry doesnt yield as much as my SFV cutt did but as im workin with it more and more im getting the yields up. if you get a chance to snag up some larry wether cutt or seed id say 100% get that shit. :smiley_joint:

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
cool man good shit, there is just sooo many to choose from just from raskal and cali connect alone!!with a small space, i really just want to find 1 super stellar starin, and then a potent but HIGH yielding strain,just got some stawberryx18 which i think might have some really high yielding phenos in the pack,anyways but i have been looking at that larry for awhile..a friend might get some from fruit and wellness in sac. sooo many strains!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
cool man good shit, there is just sooo many to choose from just from raskal and cali connect alone!!with a small space, i really just want to find 1 super stellar starin, and then a potent but HIGH yielding strain,just got some stawberryx18 which i think might have some really high yielding phenos in the pack,anyways but i have been looking at that larry for awhile..a friend might get some from fruit and wellness in sac. sooo many strains!!

grabbed some of those strawbery x18 as well as the white urkle on that last drop....good luck with those my friend, should be some bombass phenos in that strawberry x18:damnhippie:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
here are some shots of my Larry Og clone @ day 14 on there new nute regiment. lookin very frosty for only 2 weeks in.....once again sorry for the shit pics with my camera phone, i promise ill start using my 12.2 megapixel soon enough haha...

IMG00021 20100221 1223
IMG00023 20100221 1224
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
...and a little of topic on the Larry but here are a few of my Ghost cutt clone @ day 12.... again pics taken with camera phone so dont do as much justice :)

IMG00027 20100221 1228
IMG00028 20100221 1230
IMG00029 20100221 1230
heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
FROSTY THE SNOW MAN KUSH!!! Good work.

southstreets

southstreets

i wanna buy either the larry or the tahoe but dont know which one to get???? your larry looks pretty amazing so far skunk!!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
the larry and tahoe are both some killer ass OG. but larry is my favorite. you cant got wrong either way bro....

southstreets

southstreets

yea it seems like the tahoe stretches alot more a yields less??? but every strain the tcc crew drops is fire!!! you know that though.. seems like you get something every drop like me...lol.. does the larry fill in or not???

S

sirsmokealot

nice work on the larry! is that the original clone or from seed?

R

redroot

yea nice skunkmaster. i can taste her from here. more i see this shit. the more i cry about loosing mine.:afroweed:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yea it seems like the tahoe stretches alot more a yields less??? but every strain the tcc crew drops is fire!!! you know that though.. seems like you get something every drop like me...lol.. does the larry fill in or not???

the lary doesnt fill in a lot but the bud she puts out is sooo dense that it makes up for it. im talking ROCK nugz man. she has a decent yield once you work with her and get her tuned in to your environment. i do get something, well almost everything from every drop, im a collector lol....

yo skunkmaster just caught this thread, that larry nugget has the same pale look that reminds me of bannana as the g13 burmeese you posted, did you grow both??? if you did i need to know your feed scheduale and medium

they were both grew out with ocean forest foxfarm soil. everything i do is 100% organic in soil. no hydro(though im jealous of the hydro cats yields like HDK LOL) i use 1 part biotanicare bloom, 1 part foxfarm big bloom, and throw in a lil cal-mag and a splash of kushie kush (just started the kushie kush this cycle to see how that shit is)...and a threw lil things here and there....

nice work on the larry! is that the original clone or from seed?
this was given to me by a homie i meet, he had done some S1's on a mother plant he had since like the 90's. my larry is a pure larry, not a cross or BX.

yea nice skunkmaster. i can taste her from here. more i see this shit. the more i cry about loosing mine.:afroweed:

lol, thanks bro, that does suck that u lost her, i love my larry....you gotta get back on it bro:rasta2:

southstreets

southstreets

yea?? imma end up buyin a pack then bro!!! thanks for the info skunk!!!!

southstreets

southstreets

yo skunk when ur veggin do you use blue spectrum bulbs then go to ur reg hps bulb when you flower or do you just use the same bulb and switch to 12/12 ???? im a lil confused.. im an outdoor grower and im gunna start my first indoor grow really soon here...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I do all my veg with T5 bulbs and then move them to a different room which I switch them to 12 12 under a super blue 1000 watt hortilux bulb.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah bro, i keep all my veg (clones, mothers, seedlings) under T5's plus they dont give leaf burn, they grow a lil slower so your moms dont get outta conrol. works perfect for me at least. good way to veg indoors without having a huge electric bill.

Top Bottom