Larry OG vs. Tahoe OG in Dual Monster Plant System

• Thread starter lordjin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Morgan

Morgan

very nice, i have a Tahoe OG this will be a good one for me to look back on . thanks for all your hard work!

lordjin

lordjin

I don't think I showed you guys this pinup painting I recently did. What's "FC?" Don't ask.
ZinnFCPinupSmalled7IMGd

N

NewBudz

I believe I know what FC is from the other forum. ;)

And your paintings are pretty intense.

lordjin

lordjin

I believe I know what FC is from the other forum. ;)

And your paintings are pretty intense.

Ha ha! You're the 'man who knew too much.'

Brilliant pic, Jin. Did it start out as a photo?

outwest

I used one of my own photos as a reference guide, yes. I can't make the models actually sit there for hours while I draw them like the real guys did back in the day.

KushCo

KushCo

Wow...looking incredible as always. I am glad I stumbled on this journal. Your pics are amazing and I love the daily updates. Keep up the good work!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Just curious, what did you yield last time with this 2 plant system?
Looks like some trichome filled nuggets are hanging patiently there waiting for you:D

ttystikk

ttystikk

Wow- yep, definitely needing the smoke report and the total dry weight to finish this out in proper style.

I used this thread to show a friend exactly what could be done in his closet. Your photographic skills and diligence in updates over time made this the best resource to show him exactly what kind of potential exists even in smaller spaces. Describing it was just so many words... this progression of pics throughout the entire timeline of the grow spoke volumes!

Thanks for sharing, brother-

dirk d

dirk d

Great job Jin, congrats on another great journal! cant wait for the next one to start. Ive been wanting to see that Louie XIII. just a suggestion lol.

lordjin

lordjin

Thanks, all.

I normally get a pound with larger yielding strains, but ever since I started growing OG, I get a little less.

lordjin

lordjin

Wow- yep, definitely needing the smoke report and the total dry weight to finish this out in proper style.

I used this thread to show a friend exactly what could be done in his closet. Your photographic skills and diligence in updates over time made this the best resource to show him exactly what kind of potential exists even in smaller spaces. Describing it was just so many words... this progression of pics throughout the entire timeline of the grow spoke volumes!

Thanks for sharing, brother-

You're welcome. Glad I could help.

ttystikk

ttystikk

You're welcome. Glad I could help.

Specifics on dry, cured weight would be most appreciated to give some hard data to the obviously effective methods so well documented here.

Perhaps for the grow geeks here- like me!- you could include in the same post your total square footage in the closet and the type and wattage of lighting used, as well as nutrient regime overview? I know you've mentioned that above, but having it in one post would be most helpful.

As a fellow (if amateur) photographer, I realize that what you feel like you've done is relatively simple- for the rest of us, this kind of well documented progression and in depth photographical essay is invaluable for helping grow our understanding of just what's possible in small spaces. Only Mr. McGoo would fail to notice the larger implications of this kind of work.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom