Larry OG

• Thread starter sirsmokealot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MOROCO BLAKK

Good lookin Swerve and Candyman thats good to hear because where im at they line up for my abusive like its crack so i most definetly upgraded with my new gear i cant wait to see how these turn out i also got a candymans twisted ape hope these give me jewel also much respect to both you and Swerve

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
are you guys referring to the Respect OG aka Larry cut sourced from brotha swerve???? If you are........she quickly became one of my favorites and then parted ways due to reasons outside of my control.............I can't WAIT to get this gal back as she is some of the dankest og I've puffed. Here is my long lost love at day 67........

sighs
bf

DSC02094
DSC02095
DSC02096
R

redroot

are you guys referring to the Respect OG aka Larry cut sourced from brotha swerve???? If you are........she quickly became one of my favorites and then parted ways due to reasons outside of my control.............I can't WAIT to get this gal back as she is some of the dankest og I've puffed. Here is my long lost love at day 67........

sighs
bf

beautifull pictures bubblefunk.looks special too me. grown niuce too. looking spot on

Top Bottom