LarryOG, Chem4OG, Ukhem, and Sour Kush

• Thread starter cannarado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Girls are 10 days into bloom and starting to reach for it.

After sexing everyone we have:

3 Jedi Kush
2 LarryOG
2 Ukhem
1 Sour Kush
1 Ukhem male
Everyone got a nice feed yesterday and are looking nice!

Larry4
G

ganjherbsmoke

Looking good bro interested to see how those jedis turn out for ya

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good bro interested to see how those jedis turn out for ya

Two of the females are nice and one of my females threw a full on nut! Culled that sucka but the others are trichin up nice. Theyll be 28 days on Thurs so ill pop some pix then. Ill also put up the nice tranny pic for all of your closet freaks!! lol

Swerve was way cool about it and he has a pack of something else out to me already. I guess he just gave one of his males to Deathstar to use so it was kind of out of his hands.....thats why they were freebies. Theres some fire in there for sure though.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Keep it up bro. Let me know how the Ukhem turns out.

I have two phenos of the ukhem. Looks like one chem and one og leaning. The Chem pheno has a great structure and is going to yield! Its also picking up that raw, meaty, funky chem smell. The OG leaner is trichin up nicely.

I picked a nice OG pheno male of the ukhem and hit my blue dream, alien kush, and Larry OG. I also F2'd the ukhems for my own personal future use. Used the OG male and Chem female.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I'm subbed, haven't grown the other strains but I got the Larry, that shit fire!!
I just hit one with Purple Kush & Sour Diesel pollen on some selected branches, hope something special emerge!
Everything looking fine, good luck.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

one of my females threw a full on nut! Culled that sucka ...

Swerve ... just gave one of his males to Deathstar to use so it was kind of out of his hands.

It's always someone else's fault with that guy. He doesn't seem to have learned much about taking responsibility.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are a few of the girls at 35 days

Larry 1 & 2
Ukhem 3
Sour Kush 4
Jedi 5

Tric'n up nicely if i do say so myself

Larry5
Larry6
Ukhem3
Sour Kush
Jedi3
TortureKill

TortureKill

Everything seems to be frosting up real nice. Keep it up brotha.

O

OZUT

The Jedi's are another hyped and unstable strain. Picked up my free pack on 4-20, popped them and got 4 females. between 2 and 3 weeks into flower all 4 threw nanners. No it's not a room issue it's absolutely a genetic issue. Had 60 other plants that were all fine. Judging from the above post, it looks like the dude is preparing his story that he just provided the male which is why they were freebies and it's out of his hands. Bunch of crap.

Sorry for the rant on your thread bro, but those nanners probably weren't your fault. Just wait till your room is done and see if any other threw balls

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
LarryOG @ 45 days. Def sativa leaner w/ tric covered buds. Super lemon pledge smell. Gonna take her at least 4 more weeks. Shes really startin to put on weight.

Larry8
Larry9
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are the girls at 52 days. Looking nice and smelling even better.

Jedi 1&2
LarryOG 3-6
LarryOG pollintaed w/ Red Lebanese Hash Plant Male 7
Ukhem 8&9

Jedi4
Jedi5
Larry10
Larry11
Larry12
Larry13
Larry15
Ukhem4
Ukhem5
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Figure id close this one out. Everything came out nice. My larryOg gave me about 7 zips so that was nice. Ukhem was in at around 5 zippers and the sour kush came in last at around 2.5 zipsky's. Larry is a nice heady sativa high. The ukhem Chem leaner was a nice garlicy,meaty, funky pheno that carrier the same taste through the exhale. I am running the Ukhem again but didnt get cuts of my larry unfortunately. Thanks for tuning in!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Jedi came out nice. The pheno i liked was OG in structure but it had a spicy smell and taste. Almost like a pumpkim pie type of thing. Very interesting...im thinking it was a nice mix of the sensi star and sourd that made that happen. I think i pulled around 4-5 off of those.

TortureKill

TortureKill

The larrys look great Canna. The larry u knocked up with the Lebanese pollen looks very LL dom. Nice haul my dude, if u get a min, Id love to see some dry flower shots.

So the UKhem is the real deal? U will have to let me know what she smokes like. Too bad u didnt save a larryog. I got some Larry seeds for you, and Im confident you will find a keeper in there.
Keep in touch my dude

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh yeah TK...i forgot i have these Larry x Leb seeds for you to check out also. Ought to make an interesting cross. I like putting these landrace strains to the hybrids to try to bring them back to earth....dont always have to make some crazy poly-hybrid with everyone elses gear(even though i like to do that as well)

The Ukhem is pretty nice. I had an OG and a Chem pheno. They both were covered in trics. The OG a bit more but the chem leaner had way more smell. I figured anything i put a Ukhem male to would be pretty nice...so why not right?! I picked a 50/50 looking pheno to make my crosses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom