Last week of coco run...

• Thread starter All4freedumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I have been running a UC for years and am just about fifnishing a really nice coco run. My question is what do you coco farmers do your last week? Do you flush with tap for the whole last week? Do you feed less nutes? Do you flush with ro? Care to share your final touch? A4FD

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
i personally flush 2 weeks, both with a lil molasses. my Ec runoff will go fem 3.0 to .5 in that time. I use Ro water throughout. I do make sure its Ph swell as a precaution.
i jus saw ur thread, ur killed it with the coco, Ive thought about going to DWC UC but coco is jus too consistent.

confu

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Thanks for your insight. This coco run was such a breeze. I am working on a coco tree room now. I am now running coco and hydroton in my UC net pots for my next UC run. I'll tell you that the preveg has taken off going this route... I really wanna see what the UC Earth is all about finished..

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I ramp down and feel a low ppm the last 2 weeks and maybe a light tea in there.
Seems I might of hit them a week longer than wanted. Maybe I'll start my flush with ph'd tap and a few days later switch to ro? I ran the coco with tap.. Thanks for your help.

budm

budm

Awesome thread for me as I'm just about to start week 7 of my first coco grow! I used tap this run and my thoughts were to ramp down this week and just add molasses next week.

homebrew420

homebrew420

tap water with mag sulfate first week of flush and tap water the second. Runoff drifts up to about 6.3 pH. but who cares you are starving the plants anyway. They always come out tasting so clean and burn a lovely white ash.

Urbngrnthmb

Urbngrnthmb

So you guys don't care about the fluoride and chlorine in the tap water being in your smoke? Or the chlorine killing your bennies during the flush when they are supposed to be helping your plants use up all the nutes in them?just my 2 cents.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Seeing as I've been using tap water left out for 24 hours, then adding feed/ph down.

Flush water will be the same with no feed. Not too much I can do about my tap water without buying more shit. Same as most people I imagine.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Sorry but the" bennies" in the coco have appeared and survived just fine with no effort on our part.did nothing to. Chlorine does not kill these microbes as easily as one might think. How can you think it would? Do we not water veggies and lawns and landscape with tap. Dont know where you live, here in the CO frontrange but we have first source water rivaling some of the best water on the planet.
No these are not considered important.
Understanding photosythesis will benefit all who grow plants, flushing them too. Mag is the driving force behind the process. Might some of these microbes and adding molasses give benefits, sure. Not as much as magsulfate. Keep in mind there are a number of studies suggesting that sulfur is used in the production of terpenes in herbaceous plant. Culinary herbs in particular. I will stick with my methods. Have any questions about quality come visit us in Boulder..:-)

Peace

Top Bottom