Latest gear...

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Thanks Alt- I'll have some super dank to bring down that way here shortly....

Ali- the master kush is looking killer and from cut i bet she will finish by 60. Right now its tought to determine which will have chunkier colas. The P1 is about 4-5days behind p2 for perspective, but the nodal spacing is farther. The P2 though does not branch as readily but has dense dense nodes and buds. Both are throwing trichs like crazy and have that earthy smell to the buds....

Thanks bro! you'll like the new stuff soon...finally switchin back to vert and gonna start playing with the AN line too.....

JH420

JH420

Everything looks great bro...looks like that White Urkle will yeild for ya afterall. Gots to be a white leanin pheno.

Aligee

Aligee

!!!!!

Thanks Alt- I'll have some super dank to bring down that way here shortly....

Ali- the master kush is looking killer and from cut i bet she will finish by 60. Right now its tought to determine which will have chunkier colas. The P1 is about 4-5days behind p2 for perspective, but the nodal spacing is farther. The P2 though does not branch as readily but has dense dense nodes and buds. Both are throwing trichs like crazy and have that earthy smell to the buds....

Thanks bro! you'll like the new stuff soon...finally switchin back to vert and gonna start playing with the AN line too.....

Sounds good True ! im looking forward to the W~masterkush for sure gonna flip my tester room this week re did it its pretty sweet bare bulbs and all !!! glad to here you doing the same vertical is amazing>>>quit a few of my peeps have done the same seeing my setups...using AN makes it too easy...!!!~ :sun

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn true grit! Everything you touch turns out phenomenal... Excellent work as always brother! Looking forward to your verticle bare bulb adventures... :cool

true grit

true grit

Everything looks great bro...looks like that White Urkle will yeild for ya afterall. Gots to be a white leanin pheno.

Thanks broham!! Actually this has hella urkle look to her, very short stout, dense grapey buds, just no purps. Think the ac will fix that....hehe.

Sounds good True ! im looking forward to the W~masterkush for sure gonna flip my tester room this week re did it its pretty sweet bare bulbs and all !!! glad to here you doing the same vertical is amazing>>>quit a few of my peeps have done the same seeing my setups...using AN makes it too easy...!!!~ :sun

Sweet I'll be checkin your thread for how those come out!! I've decided i need to bit the bullet and pop a few more Wifi and White Bubba tonite....lol. Yeah as soon as AC is crankin the vert will go back in and the plants in soil for this run and next will finish up vert style....i'm stoked on that- yields will go up tremendously. Do you know if the connie or 3pt works with coco? I know they say sphagnum and soilless safe but no coco? Found some great pricing on the Connoisseur nutes too, might have to give em a run....

Damn true grit! Everything you touch turns out phenomenal... Excellent work as always brother! Looking forward to your verticle bare bulb adventures... :cool

Thanks broseph!!! The vert grows will just be too fun...ha. I've done vert, so Im ecstatic bout gettin back to that bud size/density...but am more so stoked to get some hydro flowing...

Are you running coco in smart pots? I'm thinkin once the room is converted setting up a 4x8 test space with two flood tables and setting up a coco drip for test plants under 1ks....I'll zip on over to your thread and harass ya there... ha.

true grit

true grit

Alright here is a new one- the White Fire. Sadly cuts didn't take of this one so two more got popped.

DSCN1176.JPG

Here's some Berry White. This one is gonna have nice long running colas. But I have found though everything is/has fought off PM...this one keeps gettin it. Unless its insane smoke, might have to let her go.

DSCN1183.JPG

Here are the white master kush- Both are very killer. P1 is though youngest is looking to be a true chunkster full of super dank nuggage.

P1

DSCN1195.JPG
DSCN11941.JPG

P2

DSCN11921.JPG

saldiado

saldiado

looking great man. I love seeing those white masters. It looks like p1 is very master kush leaning. I have yet to pop these beans but have really high expectations for them. Both phenos you got look like they are keepers if not at least deserve another run. keep it up man.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
:mmm That White Master Kush looks dope....

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

It all looks good to me.. How come your having such PM probs.. it must be damp as hell in your basement??

true grit

true grit

Thanks folks!!! These should hopefully be coming down late this week. They have been chunkin up tremendously the last few days!

King Kong- Nope not damp here in the least!! TOO DRY!! had been ducting in air from outside...well outside was caked with PM, so bout month or two ago I fixed that problem. Thing is PM is systemic so a few plants pop a few spots on fans still and get a green cure or stylet bath. I personally don't like to foliar with anything but kelp, so having to spray something on buds even over a few lil spots is upsetting to say the least. This experience has however showed me which plants in the variety that I run are stonger and more resilient. Basically almost everything else has beaten it. This one and a Tahoe are it (but the tahoe was culled and the berry is comin down this week..) so all should be bueno.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Thats wat I would have figured being in CO.. But you never know.. Makes alot of since.. Glad you found the source of the prob.. I never had a prob out there with mold.. but down where Im at now.. good god do hate this humidity.. shit is already damaging the outside.. My My how I miss CO.. lol

R

Radio_Dread

always love lookin at your pics grit. one of my white berrys are really lanky and looks like yours. i have not had any issues with PM tho. but i def have a pop tart smelling pheno. i couldnt put my finger on it. but once i read that in one of your posts, i was like thats it, pop tart. keep up the good work yo

RD

waayne

waayne

Really beautiful pics!
Killer job bro!
Can't wait to hear how those girls smoke!
:rastadancing:

true grit

true grit

Radio- whats up bro! Yeah I was checking out your thread yest...watch at about 7.5wks she will CHUNK on you. This one i have now is pretty much one you wanna lollipop all but the top 1/3 of the plant or so and let the those colas stack. Glad you found the pop tart pheno!!! Hopefully its a bit more dense than my pop tart....

Thanks waayne!! I'll do some reports...been waitin on this MK!:cool0010:

White Fire about 30 days....

DSCN12451.JPG

true grit

true grit

throwin these ladies in the dark....

So here we are at about 60-61 days for White MK P2 and Berry White and about 56-57 days for White MK P1....I'll check P1 but P2 and Berry White will be hittin the dark today!

Berry White- this one produced a lot very hazey smelling fluffy buds that smell like sharp/sourish strawberries and haze. Probably what SC is supposed to smell like lol. This lady was a bit too lanky/thin branched for my liking so her cuts will get handed out and flowered and I will eventually pop more on the hunt for the Pop Tart pheno again....

DSCN13061.JPG
DSCN13031.JPG

Here is White MK p2...coulda probably pulled this one around 8 wks for her dark period but pushed her a bit more. Didn't swell much more, so i think 60-62 days will be solid. She is super frosty and will stick around for another round for sure.

DSCN1295.JPG
DSCN12981.JPG
DSCN13011.JPG

And here is the one the I will probably keep around if smoke is dank. She is slightly higher yielder, better brancher and denser lower nugs than P2. Should finish around the same time though.

DSCN13071.JPG
DSCN13091.JPG
DSCN13101.JPG

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Gritty, my PM issues have disappeared since i have been using Great White heavily; Not sure that's why, but I haven't seen a touch of the stuff since February. Are you still adding bennies to your soil mix?

true grit

true grit

Slim- just super earthy kushy smells....thanks bro!

Alt- yeah i feel ya. I don't have any new issues, just finishin off plants that had it in the last 3-4 months of life. You are correct in that bene's should help the rootzone fight off any infection and promote stonger and healthier growth...I used the Roots Oregonism XL for some time but didn't see it really affect the pm on my end. Might hit the soil ladies once, but im down to half soil/half coco so hopefully by 100% coco it will be 100% clear with all the "old" soil ladies passed on...

Top Bottom