Latest gear...

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

looking good True I'm sure that whitefire will not disappoint ya !!!

JH420

JH420

Everything lookin great can't wait to see flowers...you're threads are always informative to the max :passingjoint:

true grit

true grit

Thanks dudes. Yeah Ali, sure the WF will be just that- white fire dank!! As soon as I can pull decent cuts she'll hit flower...

JH-Heres some flowers for ya bro!

This is the White Urkel about 30 days in flower now. Not gonna be the highest yielder but looks like plenty of dense PU nugs on this lady!!

DSCN0739.JPG
DSCN0740.JPG

true grit

true grit

Here are the SoCal Master Kush x White-

P1-

DSCN0832.JPG
DSCN0833.JPG

P2-

DSCN0830.JPG
DSCN0831.JPG

Here is the latest Berry White- very interesting, super sativa looking. Tons of budsites. way lanky....

DSCN0834.JPG

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

hmmmmmmm... white fire looking good! An wth is going on with Berry? Is that the strawberry poptart pheno?

true grit

true grit

Nah bro, I lost all cuts from that round of Berry White, this is a pheno i most def didn't get. I've heard bout the haze side of the KKSC, well, maybe this is it showing a trait...if it stacks longs buds of strawberry dank ill be happy....

I'll grab some pics of the white fire in bloom in a bit. Will probably be popping some more whitefire, white urkel and white bubba soon....

JH420

JH420

Lookin good as usual bro...don't write off that White Urkle as a low yeilder yet, I have a White leaning pheno that is bushing out like crazy (much thanks to your LST help) I can't believe how big she is gettin after a week of bloom.

true grit

true grit

Damn thats great to hear bro!!! I need to pop some more, as I dropped the clones of this one. They just didn't take off for shit once rooted, and I need some hardy ones......

winta

winta

killin it as usual gritty! that sativa pheno looks kinda like my berrys how she smellin?

R

Rob1

some sick looking work you got there grit. all plants look nice and lush and full of tops great looking bro...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sup true grit! Another dope thread full of beautiful girls and killer genetics... Looks like I just made it in time for the fireworks... :cool

true grit

true grit

killin it as usual gritty! that sativa pheno looks kinda like my berrys how she smellin?

You'll have to let me know how she smokes, cuz this one is a bit gangly for my liking...definitely not like either of the 3 phenos i previously. Those were definitely more indica/bushy...

some sick looking work you got there grit. all plants look nice and lush and full of tops great looking bro...

Thanks bro...really stoked about these White MK's...

Sup true grit! Another dope thread full of beautiful girls and killer genetics... Looks like I just made it in time for the fireworks... :cool

Thanks bro, its gettin there...really hoping to find a nice keeper outta the White MKs...don't the think the berry is the pheno im looking for. And sadly i lost the clones of the urkel which is turning out to be stellar!! Need to pop some more of those...

C

CAPO

Raskal is The Man!!! That right there looks better than Urkel or The White!!

Nice one Gritty!

true grit

true grit

Thanks dudes... this might be a one time smoke- no cuts.... if shes dank, maybe a root trim and reveg? hehe..

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whoa... The Urkle x White is huge and swollen!!! I gotta get my mitts on some OGR gear too... How big are those Smart Pots tg? :wondering

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent news on the new and huge pots for huge buds! :cool

Latest posts

Top Bottom