Latest gear...

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigb89

Lookin great TG cant wait for my white urkels to grow up cant be beasts like yours haha but still be some dank. How are you you liking those pots? Have you run the other types of pots like that (air or smart) if so which do you prefer?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man the whole plant looks dense as shit. i might have asked this before are you using co2?

true grit

true grit

Excellent news on the new and huge pots for huge buds! :cool

Heck yeah, most def diggin em. Coco on the way i think....

that shit look bomb gritty! no cuts waz a matta u? lol

Yeah had two cuts, and even though pulled em hella early they were stunted and shit even though they rooted so I just tossed em. I cull like crazy around here. Its getting so bad I'm starting to cull plants in flower too. :character0110:

Lookin great TG cant wait for my white urkels to grow up cant be beasts like yours haha but still be some dank. How are you you liking those pots? Have you run the other types of pots like that (air or smart) if so which do you prefer?

Yeah bro, i think these urkels are winners, you'll be in for a treat. Somewhere along the line I will pop some more for sure....

Only ran solid plastic pots prior and flowered in every shape and form- 2g, 5g, 7g, 10g, 15g and 18g. I will be sticking with these and maximizing what i can...I am also running 5g roots pots in the test tent and they are phenomenal as well. Most def not 5g but growing at least the size of 5g pots/buckets if not bigger. Only downside is that you CAN NOT slack on watering- I'm basically watering everyday, if I'm lucky and water super heavy- every 2 days....

yeah man the whole plant looks dense as shit. i might have asked this before are you using co2?

Nah bro, I'm not sold on CO2 yet. I personally think its pheno dependent and have a theory that if everything else is dialed in my room (which it is FAR from) then CO2 would not be necessary as plants would be maxed on transpiration... who knows. Once I can get moms picked and start pullin 2/1k I'll start adding shit. Gotta dial til then.... mini split is next....

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i just got co2 and it bumped my finally yeild 3 ozs. and i ran out 2 weeks before chop. my buds took 7 days hanging and 1 and half days in cardboard box before i bagged them. last time it was 5-6 days total.

JH420

JH420

i just got co2 and it bumped my finally yeild 3 ozs. and i ran out 2 weeks before chop. my buds took 7 days hanging and 1 and half days in cardboard box before i bagged them. last time it was 5-6 days total.

Aren't you supposed to discontinue the co2 the last week or 2 anyhow??

true grit

true grit

Sweet as balls bro. Thats a nice increase! What kinda of yield were you getting per same plant before that if ya don't mind me asking? Hella more dense? CO2 may be an option once the mini split is in if I can't find a cool airsource to pull from....

true grit

true grit

Heres a few pics of the other ladies....about 35 days I believe...

White MK P1

DSCN0895.JPG
DSCN0896.JPG

White MK P2

DSCN0897.JPG
DSCN0899.JPG

Berry White- this one is interesting, gonna stack nice colas but like the previous Berry W's she is very susceptible to PM- even though nothing else has it? Weird. But should be dank- no real smells yet.

DSCN09031.JPG
DSCN0904.JPG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Gritty style and great genetics... Keep up the great work and beautiful bud shots tg... :cool

true grit

true grit

Thanks broseph... these white mk's will be killer and the white urkel will come down in a week or two....the urkels were slow, but loved the gritty lst work...gonna be a pretty decent yield of hella dank...

Memorias

Memorias

Killer shots bro those whitemasters are the bomb looks
like u found some killer phenos. hows the aroma on those ladys?

JH420

JH420

Thanks broseph... these white mk's will be killer and the white urkel will come down in a week or two....the urkels were slow, but loved the gritty lst work...gonna be a pretty decent yield of hella dank...

Can't wait to see the final results!

true grit

true grit

Memorias- sorry bro havent smelled em. Sure they are stinky but i have mad fans crankin.

Thanks for the kind comments folks...here is the Urkel at about 58-60 days.. temps have been high 70s up to 82, so i didnt really expect too much purp...AC on the way though... hehe.

DSCN1054.JPG
DSCN1055.JPG
DSCN1056.JPG

waayne

waayne

Very Very nice!
Can't wait to hear how they smoke!
:passingjoint:

S

Surfr

Lookin dank man! I currently have WMK and Urkle ready to flip tonight.. I am pretty sure I have both those phenos of the WMK you pictured. Can't wait!

:character0180:

true grit

true grit

Thanks dudes... heres some more pics of the White MK....they started flush yest....

P1- lankier pheno

DSCN1108.JPG
DSCN1109.JPG

P2- stockier stouter pheno. Less yield but denser buds and node spacing...

DSCN1101.JPG
DSCN1100.JPG
DSCN1097.JPG

Here are the White Urkel chop shots....coming down at 9wks...looks to be a great yielder done in 9. I'll be poppin a few of these, wifi and more white bubba soon as I'd like to find a good cut of each. Didn't keep the cuts off this one as they didn't clone for shit. Hope to pull em off the next one, and with the new ac temps will most def lead to purps....

DSCN1096.JPG
DSCN1079.JPG
DSCN10831.JPG
DSCN1080.JPG
DSCN10841.JPG
DSCN10851.JPG

Aligee

Aligee

those flowers look like some dank True !!! hows the masterk ??? im looking for a keeper as we speak !keep up the hard work LOL!!! i like your style bro !!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom