Lead's Grow Diary

• Thread starter leadsled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
hello LEAD;)
ahh man you got that GSC looking top shelf no doubt aswell as the CHERRY PIE and i cut mine down the other day and man does this girl stink like crazy, very powerful smell to the pie...

hope the CHERRY DAWG is to your liking she much liked around my parts.......

ohh my my my you got the OX above ground im pulling for you on the last seed to break soil, i'll be getting mine on deck before to long and i got some plans for her.....

i think i might mix her with the DMT just for the hell of it...

awesome dude;)
Thanks for stopping by Jaws.

Cherry Dawg looks like she needs 77 days. I hope she is stronger taken longer. We will see if I am wrong, but I am put my $$ on the Guava cut of Stardog. I suspect she sets the bar higher than the cherry dog will ever reach. Only room for one dog in here :-) Next run decides the keeper. Never know though... Sometimes ladies can surprise you with that late swell. Looks like the swell is just starting on the cherrydog.

Peace.

JAWS

JAWS

Thanks for stopping by Jaws.

Cherry Dawg looks like she needs 77 days. I hope she is stronger taken longer. We will see if I am wrong, but I am put my $$ on the Guava cut of Stardog. I suspect she sets the bar higher than the cherry dog will ever reach. Only room for one dog in here :) Next run decides the keeper. Never know though... Sometimes ladies can surprise you with that late swell. Looks like the swell is just starting on the cherrydog.

Peace.

never tried the GUAVA but i did run the STARDOG once but it was a male so i guess ive not tried that one either HAHAHAH...there are tons of dogs out there thats for-sure....

very nice:D

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
never tried the GUAVA but i did run the STARDOG once but it was a male so i guess ive not tried that one either HAHAHAH...there are tons of dogs out there thats for-sure....

very nice:D
Guava is a Stardog pheno. She is a good one. Potent and stinky without the "bad" chem traits. I did a smoke report on Stardog, but she got lost when the farm shit the bed.

NICE start to the OX grow... Can not WAIT to see pics.
Thanks for stopping by. Was nice meeting you at the SF cup. Looking forward to doing your gear the justice it deserves.

Hope all is well. Stay Positive and Keep spreading the love!

damn lead. you slayed it brother. all those pics and buds are top notch. very well done!
Thanks Cheese.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
1 Bumese is now above ground.... :D

Crappy pic of Respect #13 @55 days. Purple frost on the leaves and a really nice melon smell. Lookin' like the smallest yielder. All organic, only used soil and teas.
Will try and get some better nugs shots of her.
Respect13 1

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
looks tasty lead! how long do you plan on letting her go??
56 days for #13. One other looking like will finish around 60days or so. Rest will be longer.
Breeder stated 55/65 depending on pheno.

Name: Respect
Genetics: Juanita la Lagrimosa x Cannalope Haze
Sativa dominant
Indoor Flowering time: 55-65 days
Outdoor Finish: Early October
Yield: High

Now Reggae seeds gets some new blood. After years experimenting with a Cannalope Haze male we are starting to reap the fruits of our labour. The first jewel we present you with is called Respect. It is a cross of our much loved Juanita la Lagrimosa x Cannalope Haze. The result: two phenotypes with marked differences. One stretches a lot and has wide inter-. nodal spacing, the other is more compact with less inter-nodal spacing. Both phenotypes need between 55 and 65 days of flowering, have the same nutrient demands and are easy to cultivate. Outdoors it is an impressive plant, the flowers are amazing, so white they look like they were grown indoors. Suitable for any type of cultivator. The aromas remind you of so many things:....fruits, acidic/citric, haze, sweets, underarm, woods and metals. Each specimen is a unique jewel, a keeper for your collection of mothers, because all of them have their own particular nuances which you'll find irresistable. The strong, long-lasting buzz gives you a feeling of well-being and sociability. RESPECT has Juanita in its gentetics, therefore 50% of the individuals inherit the 1:1 CBD/THC ratio. This means that it is a plant with great medicinal potential, within reach of anyone who may need it. Grow your own medicine!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Sick pics bro i like that fox tailing on them looks awesome also like the thumbnail up close trich shot in the corner good shit man and thanks for the info on the incredible romulin cross it sounds bomds as hell do you try to grow alot of high cbd strains and do you ever get them tested?just wondering I hope shits going good on your side

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Top Bottom