Lead's Grow Diary

• Thread starter leadsled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Some PIE shots.

Waxed up. IMHO< What the uneducated want..... Leaves small amount of residue behind on the nail/skills. (waxes, etc still in the extract)
View attachment 259290

Stable at room temp
View attachment 259291

Purged, Winterized and Washed Absolute Amber = clean burning on the skillet. Tastes like cherry pie. The trim was cured in jars and produced some tasty flavor.
View attachment 259289

Hope everyone has an excellent Friday!
way to rock it buddy!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
I am stoked!! A friend gifted me some Burmese! Hope I get a male. I am also going to pop some of the ox by rare dankness and stardog x Chemdog D.
Burmese

Theox2
Theox

JAWS said:
some day i'll get around to trying to make that kinda stuff, but for now i'll stick with the good ollll hash....

very nice ;)
Right on. That will work just fine... Thanks for stopping by.

way to rock it buddy!
thanks
OH! Now those girls I like the looks of. Purely aesthetic, but truly pleasing.
Not only a looker she gets the job done. Just not breaking any yield records. Sharing is caring so let me know if you need any care :D
Huge respect Lead!
Very Nice thread and Excellent work!
Outstanding!
Thanks Ken! Appreciate you stopping by.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Very nice bro.....love the Burmese my buddy had an amazing cut of it from B.C a few years back was so damn tasty......he gifted me a couple beans and the one female I got wasn't what I wanted....but the right pheno of that Burmese is some killer smoke has an exotic smell and taste.......good luck on the hunt!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
hello LEAD:)
ahh you sucker you going to pop the ox before me damn it HAHAHAH, i'll be looking to see that one for-sure...

very nice:)
You got the OX ? I remember you seeing in your thread you picked up some of the RD gear. I picked up doc's og, GTH#1 and theOX. the samples Mrs RD has looked nice!

Very nice bro.....love the Burmese my buddy had an amazing cut of it from B.C a few years back was so damn tasty......he gifted me a couple beans and the one female I got wasn't what I wanted....but the right pheno of that Burmese is some killer smoke has an exotic smell and taste.......good luck on the hunt!
Nice, What I have sampled of Burmese was good and stuck with me. The crosses also make some nice gear. Lots of the VISC line appears to use burmese.

SInce VISC was mentioned I felt it was right to also also mention that VISC also made the RX strain. A patient in california found a high cbd pheno. The strain was then named OmritaRX3. To make it even more confusing steep hill labs calls it Incredible Romulan. That is the strain I posted photos up of. If burmese has any of the traits like the RX does I am in for a real treat.

Thanks for stopping by.

JAWS

JAWS

You got the OX ? I remember you seeing in your thread you picked up some of the RD gear. I picked up doc's og, GTH#1 and theOX. the samples Mrs RD has looked nice!

Nice, What I have sampled of Burmese was good and stuck with me. The crosses also make some nice gear. Lots of the VISC line appears to use burmese.

SInce VISC was mentioned I felt it was right to also also mention that VISC also made the RX strain. A patient in california found a high cbd pheno. The strain was then named OmritaRX3. To make it even more confusing steep hill labs calls it Incredible Romulan. That is the strain I posted photos up of. If burmese has any of the traits like the RX does I am in for a real treat.

Thanks for stopping by.

ya brother i think i have like 14 rug burn og--scoots og---docs og--venom og--501 og--warda'reek'n og--4coners--hillbilly armor--i.e.d.--jawa and a few more, umm pretty much past on all the GTH's to long of a flower for me....basicly got most of the INDICA KUSH/OG stuff they had....

alsways looking for the FLAME!!!!

much respect:)

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Damn man that cherry pie looks nuts all the pics look fire but that thE GSC and incredible romulan look insane whats the cross that makes it incredible romulan? if you dont mind me asking anyway sick work bro

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Damn man that cherry pie looks nuts all the pics look fire but that thE GSC and incredible romulan look insane whats the cross that makes it incredible romulan? if you dont mind me asking anyway sick work bro

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
Thanks Chef. Cherry Pie is tasty. Incredible Romulan is made by V.I.S.C. Fucking Incredible x Romulan. High CBD strain.

everything looks stellar lead! youve got some bomb ass strains homie:)
Thanks, Excited about the new strains in the works....

JAWS

JAWS

hello LEAD;)
ahh man you got that GSC looking top shelf no doubt aswell as the CHERRY PIE and i cut mine down the other day and man does this girl stink like crazy, very powerful smell to the pie...

hope the CHERRY DAWG is to your liking she much liked around my parts.......

ohh my my my you got the OX above ground im pulling for you on the last seed to break soil, i'll be getting mine on deck before to long and i got some plans for her.....

i think i might mix her with the DMT just for the hell of it...

awesome dude;)

Top Bottom