Lead's Grow Diary

• Thread starter leadsled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
That shit is hella funny, Lead. Ban the Cookies! lmao. I wonder what the next BIG strain will be. What do u think, bro?
Hahah, Not sure. I am really looking forward to Sugar Cherries, but the kids love the sugar cookies. :)
Can always count on a good og.

Sick pics bro i like that fox tailing on them looks awesome also like the thumbnail up close trich shot in the corner good shit man and thanks for the info on the incredible romulin cross it sounds bomds as hell do you try to grow alot of high cbd strains and do you ever get them tested?just wondering I hope shits going good on your side

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
Thanks Chef. Looking forward to sampling the Incredible Romulan. Another one of those plants that does not take to overfeeding very well. Yes, I grow highCBD strains and have the meds tested.

Thanks for stopping by.

man you do some killer work Lead.....everything looks so dank and tasty mad respect to the respect.....shit looks bomb to say the least......amazing pics dog!
Thanks MitchyNugz. Appreciate it and glad you are enjoying it.
Peace!
-Lead

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Yea my bad i actually saw the testing post earlier in the thread the first time i went through and spaced it haha thats cool that you grow high cbd strains those should really help you and your patients they have just recently had a lab near me start doing liquid chromatography ? ( I think thats right) I believe theyre only charging $50 and a gram this harvest I want o get some testing too right now i just go by the high lol anyway great work brother thanks for the reply I appreciate take care

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Yea my bad i actually saw the testing post earlier in the thread the first time i went through and spaced it haha thats cool that you grow high cbd strains those should really help you and your patients they have just recently had a lab near me start doing liquid chromatography ? ( I think thats right) I believe theyre only charging $50 and a gram this harvest I want o get some testing too right now i just go by the high lol anyway great work brother thanks for the reply I appreciate take care

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
Cool, Good luck on the grow. The lab results really help to get more scientific on improving the grow.
Im diggin it , they look very healthy ... good job
you just made me respect GSC ..... good job
That is what happens when you let the plant ripen. Majority pull early and don't do justice to the plant....
The sugar cherries sounds like something I'd be extremely interested in. Love the inputs of the cherry pie to be honest. As always keep up the stellar work. MWD
Thanks MWD

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Quick update: Burmese beans no luck. Got 3 to make it above ground. 2 started to grow distorted leaves and then stopped growing. The 2 other never developed the 1st set of leaves. Got 4 of theOX going. The 5th ox I planted made it above ground but then did not grow any more.

I was able to make some beans as a result of my pollen chucking. Now to see if they sprout and see if there is anything decent and different.

For starters, planted 2 Cherry White (cherry pie x the white) and 4 Sugar Cookies (gsc x the white) beans. 10 phenos to keep track of. Will be an easy test and will do a larger run once I figure which Respect to keep.

Not sure if I got beans in the AlienDog Cherry, Grape Ape and Ewetoo kush. Still have to pick through the remaining buds for beans.

The wild and wonderful world of the whites has now begun.

Big thanks to Krome for finding this gem and spreading her around.
So far, GSC S1, White S1, Cherry White, Sugar Cookies, Albert White, and Omrita White all have solid beans.

Few crappy Quick snaps of Respect #10.

Freak mutant pheno, stem grew flat then split into 2 top colas. Was going to toss her but figured I would see what she did. Racing uplifting high. Pulled earliest @ 52 days. Not bad for an early pull. I usually prefer to go longer than most. But she was starting to finish then start to spit new growth. so pulled her. One of the faster finishing more haze leaning phenos with the more "diesel" look to them.Not sure who made this piece, but it is a nice smooth hitter for a smaller piece. Had a handmade in Oregon sticker on it.
Piece2
Piece
Respect10 2
Respect10

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Damn that respect #4 looks like the pheno for me great work again man and congrats on the Rare Dankness beans I want to run there Cougar Piss and Tangerine Trainwreck Haze and maybe one of there OG"S anyway shit looks stellar happt growing bro

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

Quick update: Burmese beans no luck. Got 3 to make it above ground. 2 started to grow distorted leaves and then stopped growing. The 2 other never developed the 1st set of leaves. Got 4 of theOX going. The 5th ox I planted made it above ground but then did not grow any more.

I was able to make some beans as a result of my pollen chucking. Now to see if they sprout and see if there is anything decent and different.

For starters, planted 2 Cherry White (cherry pie x the white) and 4 Sugar Cookies (gsc x the white) beans. 10 phenos to keep track of. Will be an easy test and will do a larger run once I figure which Respect to keep.

Not sure if I got beans in the AlienDog Cherry, Grape Ape and Ewetoo kush. Still have to pick through the remaining buds for beans.

The wild and wonderful world of the whites has now begun.

Big thanks to Krome for finding this gem and spreading her around.
So far, GSC S1, White S1, Cherry White, Sugar Cookies, Albert White, and Omrita White all have solid beans.

Few crappy Quick snaps of Respect #10.

Freak mutant pheno, stem grew flat then split into 2 top colas. Was going to toss her but figured I would see what she did. Racing uplifting high. Pulled earliest @ 52 days. Not bad for an early pull. I usually prefer to go longer than most. But she was starting to finish then start to spit new growth. so pulled her. One of the faster finishing more haze leaning phenos with the more "diesel" look to them.Not sure who made this piece, but it is a nice smooth hitter for a smaller piece. Had a handmade in Oregon sticker on it.
View attachment 265381View attachment 265382View attachment 265383View attachment 265384
we would get along very well , I am all about organics , i can tell your trees are amazing . Awesome work!!

Top Bottom