• Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Wpie

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
lookin tough as usual.. c your about to get the axe out.. is it me or do cookie hybrids all look bomb?
Thanks Illmind. Not quite time yet, But getting there. Yellowing on white pie, is due to light bleaching.
Yes I agree!! Once exception was a room of P2P candyland that looked like the yield was maybe a 1/2 p or less per light. Ouch! Hope that bud is good.

Does that just purple up on its own?
Yes. No cold temps or purple maxx shenanigans.
Night time temps 76-78f, lights on temps 80-82, Water temp 72f
really beautiful picture my friend, snow capped purple buds with an added touch of gold lace!!.

awesome:)
Thanks JAWS. Really got lucky with that one seed I got and popped.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

well done Lead! i dont want to clog your thread with compliments, but in all honesty, those are some beautiful specimens you got there. All 3 are stellar. What kind of phenotypical traits did you find between your CPxWhite? it looks to me as if its CP dominant but with skinnier leaves than the regular CP. also looks like it picked up a bit of frost and the lower nugs look more swollen. Same with the Wookie. How similar are those two hybrids? Great work on the Respect as well, looks like a great yielder.

great work, thanks again for sharing with the community.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Thanks for sharing those beauties Led!

Those are some delicious looking flowers,wish I could get a whiff.

Your flower room must smell mighty nice about now:)
Come on over and take a whiff, then do a rip and jam some riffs :)
Does smell good. Thanks waayne. Much appreciated.

well done Lead! i dont want to clog your thread with compliments, but in all honesty, those are some beautiful specimens you got there. All 3 are stellar. What kind of phenotypical traits did you find between your CPxWhite? it looks to me as if its CP dominant but with skinnier leaves than the regular CP. also looks like it picked up a bit of frost and the lower nugs look more swollen. Same with the Wookie. How similar are those two hybrids? Great work on the Respect as well, looks like a great yielder.

great work, thanks again for sharing with the community.
hahaha, Not clogging at all. All good. Ask or else I won't tell. then I clog the thread up...lol

White pie: CP dominant yes. cherry pie get more frost on the smaller bud leaves. Goes all the way to the end of the leaves. Not the case with white pie. It gets purple edges coated with trichs not the entire leaf like cherry pie.
The buds are much larger on white pie get purple all the way down the plant. Cherry pie will not turn as purple if it is lacking light. Stretch is little bit more than cherry pie and the white. Growing the white, cherry pie, and white pie right next to each other. Awesome to see the traits of each live rather than going off memory photos and notes.

gsc x the white vs cherry pie x white. Not similar. @bigcheese510 did smoke reports of both, if you like to read more descriptions of flavors.

The respect #3, should be called respect 3#! :) #1 is looking promising with the additional veg time she got this run.
Thanks for stopping by.

some photogenic ladies ya got there! I had to look up the Respect strain..Reggae seeds(?)..looks like some Canalope Haze is showing through..hope you get a keeper!

The ladies love to get there photo taken. hahaha. Yes, it is spelled Reggae Seeds. If you go back in the thread you can see more pics of various phenos. #1 and #3 are two phenos that have very strong cannalope smells. My initial impression is that they are keepers. Hopefully this run confirms that.
Thanks Natural.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

How long did you Veg The CP for? did she like to be topped? what other characteristics makes her shine besides what we can see? Light spacing?

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
How long did you Veg The CP for? did she like to be topped? what other characteristics makes her shine besides what we can see? Light spacing?
Not sure on exact veg time, at least 4 weeks. Does not seem to mind being topped. Everything about her is nice, except the speed of vegetative growth. Not too close to the light yet not too far. She needs to get light to add the buds for them to turn purple. Keep a close eye on what goes in and what comes out and she will shine. Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom