Gsc2

Gsc

C4

Legend

IMG 5090

IMG 5103

JAWS

JAWS

man that RESPECT must be a bit tough to grow, i only say that because your usually killing everything around you with beautiful growth and i see some leaf tip issues in those pics. is she a tricky one to work with??.

very nice per usual :snaphappy::snaphappy:

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
man that RESPECT must be a bit tough to grow, i only say that because your usually killing everything around you with beautiful growth and i see some leaf tip issues in those pics. is she a tricky one to work with??.

very nice per usual :snaphappy::snaphappy:
Very sativa leaning. Tricky that she does not need much N or food. Other than that pretty easy to grow. Made the mistake of giving them one feed of sn14 organic nitrogen and it was too strong for them. Just the soil + water would have been fine. Noted and will try to not make the same mistake next run with her. Not smoking the leaves just the buds, so should be good :) I will share how she turns out, be it good or bad.
Thanks for stopping by jaws.

JAWS

JAWS

Very sativa leaning. Tricky that she does not need much N or food. Other than that pretty easy to grow. Made the mistake of giving them one feed of sn14 organic nitrogen and it was too strong for them. Just the soil + water would have been fine. Noted and will try to not make the same mistake next run with her. Not smoking the leaves just the buds, so should be good :) I will share how she turns out, be it good or bad.
Thanks for stopping by jaws.

love dropping by your place always brother.

peace:)

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Lead! I was wondering a little about the pollen chucking. When do you induce pollen, does it matter? How do you spread the pollen? want to let us in on some of your secrets?

Once again Its looking kill.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Hey leadsled, Been through your journal and all I can say is WOW! You have really mastered your skills in growing. Just great information, imagery, and some awesome strains. You have given me great for sight. I really need to start making my own nutes. I love your methods.

Happy Easter!:)

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Combined two photos together to show the top half of the respect #3 canopy. 4 days veg on these ladies. Day 70 of flower.
Sog

Hope everyone had a nice 420.
Will respond to any questions, comments and share some more photos soon.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Things r stacking up really nice, bro! I like the. Looks of the Lime Kush for sure. Hope all is well. Where's the White Pie pics at, Lead?

Top Bottom