Lead's Grow Diary

• Thread starter leadsled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Very very nice. That Respect looks amazing.
Probably the best herb of them all. Also the highest yielding. Thanks @ssteely71
love dropping by your place always brother.

peace:)
Thanks JAWS.
That White Pie sure looks delish!, Nice gear you have ;)
It is very tasty and also potent. Throws down the head rushes. Lots of nuances that coat your mouth and throat. Thanks @Canappa

Looking killer! Those pregos are some great combos. Keep killing it.
Thanks. As Always, Appreciate you stopping by.
Lead! I was wondering a little about the pollen chucking. When do you induce pollen, does it matter? How do you spread the pollen? want to let us in on some of your secrets?

Once again Its looking kill.
Thanks, I should say making seeds. Was joking about pollen chucking. IMHO, Everything matters!
If I tell a you a secret. don't tell anyone....

Hey leadsled, Been through your journal and all I can say is WOW! You have really mastered your skills in growing. Just great information, imagery, and some awesome strains. You have given me great for sight. I really need to start making my own nutes. I love your methods.

Happy Easter!:)
Thanks you are too kind. Master no, Plants are smart. I love em. Then they make me look good.
I am teaming with microbes. So now I focus on the soil's health and feeding the microbes.
In my experience. The myths of organics not yielding are not proving to be true. I help out with some of the recipes I know from my experiences with "toxic chemistry growing".
Thanks for taking the time to read the entire thread and respond.

I just got slapped in the face by that limer..holy cow..looking very botanical in there mrleadsled, i bet just being in there is like a mini tropical vacation
She is beauty isn't she. thanks, will be a short vacation when these are pulled down! Thanks for stopping by.

looking killer lead what does the wookie taste like ?
Cookies, ether, kushy, earthy, sarsaparilla. You get cookies tastes but also a sweeter note. Very smooth with flavors that coat the mouth and throat. She got pulled at 64 days, Thanks for stopping by.

Things r stacking up really nice, bro! I like the. Looks of the Lime Kush for sure. Hope all is well. Where's the White Pie pics at, Lead?
Thanks, pregnant ladies are in a different room. White pie pics. One on this page, but the better ones are on the previous page. Go back to see the updates you missed. She was done at 7 weeks but I took her to 58days.

:cigar: C4... clear the building.
imho, looks pathertic when seeded. Wheres the bud?

Killer pics !
Thanks.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sorry I missed them updates, Lead! Shit looks insane, brother. I can't wait to run that White Pie! We need to get together soon and smoke a fatty.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

all your creations look amazing seeded or not!

I feel you keep on keepin' on Lead, your slaying

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Looking kill homie, loving all of ur beautiful ladies in here, bitches are blingin like a MO FO, keep up the great work bro, stay safe check ya later..............GM

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Probably the best herb of them all. Also the highest yielding. Thanks @ssteely71

Thanks JAWS.

It is very tasty and also potent. Throws down the head rushes. Lots of nuances that coat your mouth and throat. Thanks @Canappa

Thanks. As Always, Appreciate you stopping by.

Thanks, I should say making seeds. Was joking about pollen chucking. IMHO, Everything matters!
If I tell a you a secret. don't tell anyone....

Thanks you are too kind. Master no, Plants are smart. I love em. Then they make me look good.
I am teaming with microbes. So now I focus on the soil's health and feeding the microbes.
In my experience. The myths of organics not yielding are not proving to be true. I help out with some of the recipes I know from my experiences with "toxic chemistry growing".
Thanks for taking the time to read the entire thread and respond.

She is beauty isn't she. thanks, will be a short vacation when these are pulled down! Thanks for stopping by.

Cookies, ether, kushy, earthy, sarsaparilla. You get cookies tastes but also a sweeter note. Very smooth with flavors that coat the mouth and throat. She got pulled at 64 days, Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks, pregnant ladies are in a different room. White pie pics. One on this page, but the better ones are on the previous page. Go back to see the updates you missed. She was done at 7 weeks but I took her to 58days.

imho, looks pathertic when seeded. Wheres the bud?

Thanks.

Oh and I haven't lost the art of keeping a secret ;)

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
How you liking that Lime Lead? Ive heard mixed reviews
CBD makes the thc effect most are used to not as strong. What is a negative side effect for one sick person may be a positive side effect for another sick person. I think that is a big part of the mixed reviews.

Sorry I missed them updates, Lead! Shit looks insane, brother. I can't wait to run that White Pie! We need to get together soon and smoke a fatty.
No sweat, I have not had much free time to follow everyone else updates. Thanks stopping by. Sounds good to me as long as it is not wrapped in tobacco. :spitoutdummy:

all your creations look amazing seeded or not!

I feel you keep on keepin' on Lead, your slaying
Thanks @ Frostynugman you are a constant beacon of light. Keep on spreading the positive vibes around.
Looking kill homie, loving all of ur beautiful ladies in here, bitches are blingin like a MO FO, keep up the great work bro, stay safe check ya later..............GM
Thanks @GrowMaster! Same goes to you.
What's the lineage on lime kush? I love the look of her.
I don't know. She has a sweet, woody-spicy; geranium-like note. I agree she is very pretty, starts throwing all kinds of nice colors at the end.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
We can enjoy a nice fat cone full of dank, bro! I don't really like smoking blunts. I like dabs and cones! :D I got some nice Sour Pebbles and Starfighter to burn in those cones as well.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

CBD makes the thc effect most are used to not as strong. What is a negative side effect for one sick person may be a positive side effect for another sick person. I think that is a big part of the mixed reviews.

No sweat, I have not had much free time to follow everyone else updates. Thanks stopping by. Sounds good to me as long as it is not wrapped in tobacco. :spitoutdummy:

Thanks @ Frostynugman you are a constant beacon of light. Keep on spreading the positive vibes around.

Thanks @GrowMaster! Same goes to you.

I don't know. She has a sweet, woody-spicy; geranium-like note. I agree she is very pretty, starts throwing all kinds of nice colors at the end.
You As well. You set a standard for quality, not quantity, the brightest beacon of all!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
For those interested in high CBD, cannabidiol.
Previously I had posted about an article in soft secrets about reggae seeds and the reselling of reggae strains by resin seeds. Some of that story seems to not tell the whole truth so wanted to share the newest information.

June 2011 Issue of Soft Secrets. Juanita la Lagrimosa = Cannatonic
View attachment 262690

The journalist has a new blog in english that the goal is trying to straighten out the story and get to the source of the male that brings the cannabidiol to the strains. So to give credit where credit is due.

Blog dedicated to compilate accurated information about the wave of plants with CBD. Information with copyright, please do not copy and if you use please cite the source. Information upload by H. Madera - Soft Secrets. www.cannabis.info

Blog dedicado a compilar, en español e inglés, información de calidad sobre la nueva ola de plantas con CBD. Información con copyright por favor no copies y si la usas cita fuente. Información subida por H. Madera - Soft Secrets. www.cannabis.info

http://growingmedicine.invalid.com/

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Cp1

Cp

Top Bottom