Leaf Damage / Stunted Growth

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Good advice :) i do also have another tent where I run some coco and some Stonington Blend. I can just use the tea with them.
Perfect.. When you find your phenos that you like, make moms out of them and run from clone!
I made a cloner root spa, that you can veg in, and move straight to dwc, veg 1 week, and flip.

mandalaman

mandalaman

@mandalaman -- it's a lot easier for me to help Dx if I can see the affected areas *on* the plant. It's much more difficult to tell just by removed leaves.

Ok, my mistake :) the third picture is then plant right after I took those leaves off. They were spread around the plant. In the light but not the closest to the lights. Next time something crops up I'll take pics before removing! I always see the diagnosis charts showing leaves only so I foolishly thought that would be better.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yeah, they really should also indicate where on the plant one might observe a particular symptom. There are those out there that do, but they're not specific to cannabis.

mandalaman

mandalaman

@Seamaiden you're gonna be proud. I took pictures of the leaf damage on the plant :mushtache:

I'm assuming this is burn, can you confirm? And recommend a course of action? Thanks :cool:

Oh and an update to be original two plants in this thread, which thanks to @justiceman @Capulator @Seamaiden and everyone in here are looking much better. Thanks everyone for stopping by and helping!!

IMG 3054

IMG 3055
IMG 3056
IMG 3058
IMG 3042

justiceman

justiceman

Nice! Those DWC girls are looking very happy now. Judging by the 2nd picture I'd say slight nute burn as well. I see some tip burn on that young new fan leaf at the top on the branch to the left. What's the medium and how much you feeding them?

mandalaman

mandalaman

Nice! Those DWC girls are looking very happy now. Judging by the 2nd picture I'd say slight nute burn as well. I see some tip burn on that young new fan leaf at the top on the branch to the left. What's the medium and how much you feeding them?
One is in Coast of Maine Stonington Blend and the other is in a HP ProMix blend I made (similar to COM Stonington but some differences).

Feeding them AgSil plus NFTG line. It's the Roman i think, 6 bottles plus pH up and Foliar. pH usually 6.2-6.5 when I feed. I was bubbling the NFTG for a few days when I fed them last. They got the runt end of the barrel so maybe it was a touch more concentrated. Do I need to be concerned or carry on and be more careful?

mandalaman

mandalaman

Oh and I turned it into a RDWC UnderCurrent style I'm not sure if I posted that in here or not. That and switching to AgSil/CalMag/WaterMaxx/CleanGrow A+B really stabilized pH and temp now sits at 68f flat with no heaters needed.

IMG 2847

justiceman

justiceman

I don't think you need to be ultra concerned about the girls in pots. I would just back off on the feed strength. Aside from that slight burn they look pretty good so they should be fine as long as you don't keep overfeeding them.

Oh wow if you did already post that I must have missed it. That's a clean set up man. I'm really liking the more simplified approach on nutrients. Obviously the girls are liking that as well!

Top Bottom