Learning How To Think Different

• Thread starter justiceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

Day 70

She's just cruising along getting her fade on with some nice fall colors. :smoking:
IMG 0232
IMG 0233
IMG 0234
IMG 0235
IMG 0236

justiceman

justiceman

Looking great @70 days

Your on The home stretch.
The finish line is just ahead :)
T5's man. They are without a doubt a force to be reckoned with! After seeing yours I didn't have a doubt in my mind that the yields and quality on these little auto's would be respectable. It's nice to be able to use the full footprint of my t5 fixture in the nursery. Might as well since it's on anyway.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
T5's man. They are without a doubt a force to be reckoned with! After seeing yours I didn't have a doubt in my mind that the yields and quality on these little auto's would be respectable. It's nice to be able to use the full footprint of my t5 fixture in the nursery. Might as well since it's on anyway.

I'm running my 12 bulb in the main chamber this round over a 20 gallon smart pot.

Time to see how far we can push a t5 fixture :)

Last edited:
justiceman

justiceman

I'm running my 12 bulb in the main chamber this round over a 20 gallon smart pot.

Time to see how far we can push a t5 fixture :)
Dude that is going to be awesome!

I'm starting to see some amber trichomes pop up so this baby is coming down pretty soon here. I'm impressed this Think Different is actually finishing within the breeders suggested guidelines of 10-11 weeks from seed.

justiceman

justiceman

Day 76

I've been noticing the amber trichomes progressing rapidly in the past day or so. Planning to chop in the next few days here.

It's been a long ride. I popped this bean thinking it was gonna be done in 2 weeks from seed but here we are 2.5 months later:mad: @EventHorizan hahaha good times!

I really had a great time growing this autoflower. I'm certainly going to be playing with them from time to time now. It was extremely easy, and I loved not having to worry about light leaks or disturbing her during dark times. Under these conditions my TD maxed out at 1.0EC(500ppm) for the whole run. What an efficient little lady. She produced a solid looking yield considering she spent her whole life under a four 4ft 54 HO T5's that have been in use for quite some time. I doubt they are at full efficiency anymore.

I can't wait to try some auto's outside or under stronger light and in bigger containers!

IMG 0390
IMG 0391
IMG 0392
IMG 0393
IMG 0394
IMG 0395
IMG 0396

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Day 76

I've been noticing the amber trichomes progressing rapidly in the past day or so. Planning to chop in the next few days here.

It's been a long ride. I popped this bean thinking it was gonna be done in 2 weeks from seed but here we are 2.5 months later:mad: @EventHorizan hahaha good times!

I really had a great time growing this autoflower. I'm certainly going to be playing with them from time to time now. It was extremely easy, and I loved not having to worry about light leaks or disturbing her during dark times. Under these conditions my TD maxed out at 1.0EC(500ppm) for the whole run. What an efficient little lady. She produced a solid looking yield considering she spent her whole life under a four 4ft 54 HO T5's that have been in use for quite some time. I doubt they are at full efficiency anymore.

I can't wait to try some auto's outside or under stronger light and in bigger containers!

View attachment 696422 View attachment 696423 View attachment 696425 View attachment 696426 View attachment 696427 View attachment 696428 View attachment 696429
She purty thang aint she, with her lil nebula :)
So not for sure if you heard but kray kray thru a seed on a Sour Urkle( only 1 seed found! )... im germing it asap, and it will go outside....
WOAH........
As we know kray kray thru 3 seeds herself after 118 days, and i guess she must of thru a spiff of pollen to the top closest to her, which is the one the seed was in... sooooooooooooooo
WOAH.........

justiceman

justiceman

She purty thang aint she, with her lil nebula :)
So not for sure if you heard but kray kray thru a seed on a Sour Urkle( only 1 seed found! )... im germing it asap, and it will go outside....
WOAH........
As we know kray kray thru 3 seeds herself after 118 days, and i guess she must of thru a spiff of pollen to the top closest to her, which is the one the seed was in... sooooooooooooooo
WOAH.........
HAHAHA! I did not know about the Sour Urkle that is awesome. Kray kray is doing her best to live on! I love it man.:smoking: I've been so busy. I need to make some time here soon to go around the usual threads and catch up.

Dan789

Dan789

Day 61

A little early but for some reason I thought I missed last mondays update so I hurriedly took these photos. Guess I did not miss it though hahaha

She's still getting the same feed strength at 1.0EC(500ppm) and I am now FINALLY starting to see her yellow out on the bottom but I'm going to let her ride out on her current path. I'm thinking she doesn't have a lot of time left anyway. Maybe 2-3 weeks I hope but we'll see:smoking: You might notice a bit of purple coming through on some sugar leaves at the top:D

View attachment 691317 View attachment 691319 View attachment 691320 View attachment 691321 View attachment 691322 View attachment 691323
Love it when those sugar leaves start turning towards purple, the end is nearing.

Irietime

Irietime

Day 76

View attachment 696422 View attachment 696423 View attachment 696425 View attachment 696426 View attachment 696427 View attachment 696428 View attachment 696429
Those are some sweet Christmas tree buds

incogneato

incogneato

Day 76

Chunky lil auto!

tifosi

tifosi

I picked up ten auto freebies last year the ones grown indoors wore way bigger than the outside ones.It seemed to me more hours of light was more important than the intensity of the light.I tip my hat to you yours came out as good as i have ever seen an auto.

justiceman

justiceman

Love it when those sugar leaves start turning towards purple, the end is nearing.
Me too! :D

Those are some sweet Christmas tree buds
I keep wanting to cut her down. Just gotta wait it out. Just a few more days.....

Chunky lil auto!
I love her man. This was a nice little refresh of confidence for autos for me. I was scared I might attain a kray kray I couldn't handle with my limited space lol

I got my soil tent set up... got one popping up... kray kray seeds still have not cracked :(
hopefully tomm! Got 1 lil peeker..
Common kray kray. Pop! Loving the soil grow. By growing with different methods I believe we can attain more understanding of this wonderful plant than just sticking to one style.

I picked up ten auto freebies last year the ones grown indoors wore way bigger than the outside ones.It seemed to me more hours of light was more important than the intensity of the light.I tip my hat to you yours came out as good as i have ever seen an auto.
Thank you! I have just one more auto going in a solo cup for the challenge right now. I want to try a few more out in bigger containers soon to see what they can do.

Interesting observation with the light intensity VS hours of light. hmmmmmm got me thinking now.

------------------

Might as well throw a couple shots up of the LSD-25 auto from Fast Buds at Day 54. For being confined in a solo cup under HO T5's shes doing so well! I've never flowered in a solo before. :smoking:

IMG 0423
IMG 0424

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I keep wanting to cut her down. Just gotta wait it out. Just a few more days.....

I love her man. This was a nice little refresh of confidence for autos for me. I was scared I might attain a kray kray I couldn't handle with my limited space lol

Common kray kray. Pop! Loving the soil grow. By growing with different methods I believe we can attain more understanding of this wonderful plant than just sticking to one style.

Thank you! I have just one more auto going in a solo cup for the challenge right now. I want to try a few more out in bigger containers soon to see what they can do.

Interesting observation with the light intensity VS hours of light. hmmmmmm got me thinking now.

------------------

Might as well throw a couple shots up of the LSD-25 auto from Fast Buds at Day 54. For being confined in a solo cup under HO T5's shes doing so well! I've never flowered in a solo before. :smoking:

View attachment 696696 View attachment 696697
Well i couldnt figure out how to run a rdwc in the middle of the woods :( So i had no choice, soil it is... lol we gonna do all right tho...

incogneato

incogneato

------------------

View attachment 696696 View attachment 696697
How many feeds a day is she getting?

justiceman

justiceman

Well i couldnt figure out how to run a rdwc in the middle of the woods :( So i had no choice, soil it is... lol we gonna do all right tho...
Don't lie I know you had some kind of plan to run a rdwc! I just know you did! Solar powered or something man! hahaha but ya it's gonna be an awesome soil grow.

How many feeds a day is she getting?
She's been getting about 2-3 per day at 1.0EC(500ppm). Thirsty little gal aint she:D. I think I'm going to start toning back/cutting the feed out though. She's nearing 8 weeks in a couple days. The breeder says she finishes in 8-9 weeks from seed lmao ya right. I'm thinking more like 11. Possibly 12.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Don't lie I know you had some kind of plan to run a rdwc! I just know you did! Solar powered or something man! hahaha but ya it's gonna be an awesome soil grow.

She's been getting about 2-3 per day at 1.0EC(500ppm). Thirsty little gal aint she:D. I think I'm going to start toning back/cutting the feed out though. She's nearing 8 weeks in a couple days. The breeder says she finishes in 8-9 weeks from seed lmao ya right. I'm thinking more like 11. Possibly 12.
lmao,,, your a gag!
Nope,, remember these my side bitches... I went soil, so i could hit it and quit it.... :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom