Learning How To Think Different

• Thread starter justiceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

yep! What you said! I just wanted a good write up for the newbies :)
lol..
After I wrote that I actually thought wow that will be really good for some to see hahaha. It was a great idea to do some thought processing.
All bs aside... That is EXACTLY what i think too... Just wanted someone else to jump out there and say it lol...
Heck ya us hydro type guys gotta stick together! :smoking:

incogneato

incogneato

"lack of exp" Ya right look at yuh girl splifs straw and those starfighter x longbottoms!:p Not just anyone can produce fire like that brotha! That t5 is beyond legit. Can't wait to see it in action in the future.

I always like to think a good grower is not one that doesn't make mistakes. It's one that can make them and act accordingly afterwards instead of crashing and burning to the ground. Anybody can follow a feed chart and luck out, not everybody can run into issues make corrections and still end up well off.
I appreciate that bro!
Check out my little TD brethren @EventHorizan and @incogneato

She's not a kray kray(really love that girl!) but still respectable at this point! :smoking:
I forgot how fast my auto went. You almost got me thinking about autos again but then you mentioned kray kray! :cry: I'm pretty positive I would have killed that beyotch a looonggg time ago :badboy: Gotta give it up to brother @EventHorizan For toughing it out!
Of course! U was laying down that theology!
We were drinking what you were pouring :)
Call me spongebob, I'm over here soaking up every drop!

justiceman

justiceman

Day 61

A little early but for some reason I thought I missed last mondays update so I hurriedly took these photos. Guess I did not miss it though hahaha

She's still getting the same feed strength at 1.0EC(500ppm) and I am now FINALLY starting to see her yellow out on the bottom but I'm going to let her ride out on her current path. I'm thinking she doesn't have a lot of time left anyway. Maybe 2-3 weeks I hope but we'll see:smoking: You might notice a bit of purple coming through on some sugar leaves at the top:D

IMG 0042
IMG 0043
IMG 0044
IMG 0048
IMG 0049
IMG 0045

justiceman

justiceman

That is some kryptonic :) so are you sold on autos? You gonna run some more?
Right on man! I won't dedicate my grows solely to auto's but I'm definitely going to run more. Really fun and although I have not smoked it yet so far I like the quality.

This is what I have left in my auto stock.
1 LSD-25
1 White Cheese
1 Grapefruit
1 Think Different
1 StarDawg

I really want to give them a shot in much bigger containers.

I would say autos are easy but I effed em up both times I grew em lol but definitely the way forward for perpetual harvesting.
Ya I'd say that's one of the downsides of autos. Can't really afford any mistakes since the veg time is so limited.

incogneato

incogneato

Day 61

A little early but for some reason I thought I missed last mondays update so I hurriedly took these photos. Guess I did not miss it though hahaha

She's still getting the same feed strength at 1.0EC(500ppm) and I am now FINALLY starting to see her yellow out on the bottom but I'm going to let her ride out on her current path. I'm thinking she doesn't have a lot of time left anyway. Maybe 2-3 weeks I hope but we'll see:smoking: You might notice a bit of purple coming through on some sugar leaves at the top:D

View attachment 691317 View attachment 691319 View attachment 691320 View attachment 691321 View attachment 691322 View attachment 691323
I really like the color on her JM!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I can grow the fuck out of some autos, but i dont like them! I promise you. the best weed doesnt come from autos... I think that they dont look as good, bud wise/bag appeal,, i contribute that to thier fast pace of growth.. Maybe in coco they are more dense and better, but you lose yield in coco compared to dwc... Trade offs.. but with the right pheno of a reg, you can have it all, and aint that what we are looking for? If your running 1k+ lights, then yields, bag appeal, mean a lot...
Son we got bills to pay........ :)

Irietime

Irietime

I can grow the fuck out of some autos, but i dont like them! I promise you. the best weed doesnt come from autos... I think that they dont look as good, bud wise/bag appeal,, i contribute that to thier fast pace of growth.. Maybe in coco they are more dense and better, but you lose yield in coco compared to dwc... Trade offs.. but with the right pheno of a reg, you can have it all, and aint that what we are looking for? If your running 1k+ lights, then yields, bag appeal, mean a lot...
I guess it's more for fun to see what you can get, not so much for making money or paying bills, but for the joy of growing something "different" (npi) :) happy Easter everybody! 'Tis the season of green and growth:smoking:

justiceman

justiceman

I really like the color on her JM!
Me too man can't wait for her to finish up. I wonder how long she has.:cry:
I'd never trade away pheno growing for just auto grows alone that's for sure! Unpredictability like kray kray can happen and if you make a mistake they are stunted and yield is toast lol. I also like the idea of mothers and clones for a very uniform canopy. Yup when you gotta pay the bills I agree a good pheno from a reg is definitely the way to go! It's good to bring that into perspective for those that think an auto is going to net them some insane yield just because they are fast.

I still want to try some autos outside to see what kinds of yields can be had.

I guess it's more for fun to see what you can get, not so much for making money or paying bills, but for the joy of growing something "different" (npi) :) happy Easter everybody! 'Tis the season of green and growth:smoking:
Yup this baby aint here to pay bills! She's gonna get smoked up completely by me hahahaha. Happy Easter to you all as well!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Im sorry, i lost the fun of just messing around when i spent 3k on grow equipment, and a 150 a month in elect, water, etc... And my buddies are a little pissed off that the neighborhood goons charge 20 a gram, and i still give deals from the old days, $50 quarters, and 2k #...
So dont let me come off as the next Donald Trump, if anything, im the next Robin Hood, shooting arrows in their taxable expensive legal mj market. Im the most hated! I havent spent a dollar on anything but getting out the red, and reinvesting in my equipment, and upkeep...
And i do still try to find the best pheno lol...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Me too man can't wait for her to finish up. I wonder how long she has.:cry:

I'd never trade away pheno growing for just auto grows alone that's for sure! Unpredictability like kray kray can happen and if you make a mistake they are stunted and yield is toast lol. I also like the idea of mothers and clones for a very uniform canopy. Yup when you gotta pay the bills I agree a good pheno from a reg is definitely the way to go! It's good to bring that into perspective for those that think an auto is going to net them some insane yield just because they are fast.

I still want to try some autos outside to see what kinds of yields can be had.

Yup this baby aint here to pay bills! She's gonna get smoked up completely by me hahahaha. Happy Easter to you all as well!
I feel like they are good for learning, and if you have outside thats either legal or safe, i would def grow the fuck out of them, then turn it all into iso :)

justiceman

justiceman

Day 65

Just started her on the phd water diet. I noticed a slight increase in tip burn yet she is also yellowing and showing purple fall finishing colors. These are signs to me that she's not wanting anymore food and instead wants to finish up in the next couple weeks so I'll let her eat herself up and use up any remaining nutrients in the coco as well.

Hope everyone is doing well!

She's bulking up pretty good:D
IMG 0130
IMG 0133
IMG 0134
IMG 0135
IMG 0137
IMG 0138

Latest posts

Top Bottom