Lears work progression

• Thread starter LEAR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LEAR

heres a mini skull inline tube,,its 13" tall,blown hole gridded stem 14 holes,14m,32m mouth and 32m can,hope you guys like it,,peace LEAR oh and look close at the marble do you see the skull floating above the anarchy symbol,,,,

L

LEAR

Going to the Peace Pipe to check these out in person!!

word,,thats where they went too,,and they have a few other ones also,hope you likem in person,,and maybe even grab one up,,let me know what you think of them,,peace LEAR,,,and thanks for the kind words all

C

calicoli

Picked up the Rasta Dome for my good friend! A lot nicer in person!
Thanks Lear!
peace

L

LEAR

Picked up the Rasta Dome for my good friend! A lot nicer in person!
Thanks Lear!
peace

word,thanks for the support and glad you think my works nicer in person too,appreciate the feedback,peace LEAR:smiley_joint:

L

LEAR

heres a TUPAC and BIGGIE dome,this one came out pretty big and heavy,images look nice too,hope you like it,peace LEAR

L

LEAR

heres a little mini tube set i made,its got a matching dish,diffy,and curve,its done in a galaxy theme,and the tube stands about 10" tall,,hope you like it,peace LEAR

C

calicoli

Galaxy theme is far out there!!:spacecraft:
Keep up the awesome work!!
peace

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Wow.. Im impressed bro!! Loving the lines.. some of the sickest inlines I have see aswell!! Props brother!! Whats for sale?? lol Im a heady piece junky?

L

LEAR

Wow.. Im impressed bro!! Loving the lines.. some of the sickest inlines I have see aswell!! Props brother!! Whats for sale?? lol Im a heady piece junky?

shoot me your email in a pm,i can send pms back,,peace LEAR and thanks guys for the kind words

M

MSL Foundation

Sick stuff Lear!

Amazing skillz for sure

Gotta get together with the Marijuana Saves Lives crew for the Glass Blow Off at the Research Group Gathering coming soon! You would have a great chance at winning and it is all for a good cause!

Great exposure and afterwards we are auctioning off all pieces entered and the proceeds go to help fund the Marijuana Saves Lives Foundation!

Get in touch and we will see whats up!

But killer pieces for sure! Much Respect!

B

2TheDome

nice i like your attention to detail the worked female is cool. Is the dish for concentrate or ash tray? how big?

L

LEAR

heres another one for you guys,hope you like it,and thanks for the kind words,above these last two posts,,peace LEAR

L

LEAR

Sdfg 002

Sdfg 022

Sdfg 017

Sdfg 016

Sdfg 005

Sdfg 004

Sdfg 009

Sdfg 011

Sdfg 013

Sdfg 012

long time no work,just got back on the torch,been a long year for me,my mom just lost her battle to pancreatic cancer,this was one of the hardest things ive had to deal with,just wanted to share the new work with you guys,and i hope you like it,peace LEAR

REST IN PEACE MOM,,,,I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH,,,,,,,,

Top Bottom