Leaves curling with a yellowish and glossy looking tint

• Thread starter Harley.Freeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Harley.Freeman

you’ll be tying almost whole grow.
pots feeling lighter?
I have get to bed a little early tonight because i have get to work early tomorrow. Nort trying to rush ya. If you think they are good to go let me know.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I have get to bed a little early tonight because i have get to work early tomorrow. Nort trying to rush ya. If you think they are good to go let me know.
how long will lights be on tomorrow until you can water them?
i’m thinking tomorrow,..
it’s waaay better to fault on the dry side than to water a day or 2 to early a few times,..
so don’t worry and get a good sleep and water/feed them when you can and give us the update pics after watering,..

H

Harley.Freeman

i’m thinking tomorrow,..
it’s waaay better to fault on the dry side than to water a day or 2 to early a few times,..
so don’t worry and get a good sleep and water/feed them when you can and give us the update pics after watering,..
i can water them when lights come on at midnight or before i leave for work 230am, or I could water them at 245pm when i get home from work.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i can water them when lights come on at midnight or before i leave for work 230am, or I could water them at 245pm when i get home from work.
oh well do it sometime before going to work though remember a little at a time so all the medium will gets wet with no dry spots than post pics when you get home,..

H

Harley.Freeman

i’m thinking tomorrow,..
another question, are plants able to grow upwards still while they are being trained and manipulated into positions to change the direction of the canopy?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
another question, are plants able to grow upwards still while they are being trained and manipulated into positions to change the direction of the canopy?
As it stretches while pinned and growth tops will all be facing upward to the light next morning. You just let it reach a couple inches pin down what you just grew and repeat .

H

Harley.Freeman

As it stretches while pinned and growth tops will all be facing upward to the light next morning. You just let it reach a couple inches pin down what you just grew and repeat .
Thank you. Im just curious how long you usually keep them tied down and if i give them a break or just keep tying them down. like a 10 days on 10 days off kind of thing?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Thank you. Im just curious how long you usually keep them tied down and if i give them a break or just keep tying them down. like a 10 days on 10 days off kind of thing?
no @Captspaulding answered in above post,..
look you really shouldn’t be soo touchy feely with them as they are really stressed and may not full come out of it,.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
look you really shouldn’t be soo touchy feely with them as they are really stressed and may not full come out of it,.
Indeed, until you have a fundamental understanding of a cannabis grow, meaning you grew yeilded and soaked up this gauntlet of info and then it’s all applying knowledge. You want to crank it up some hell yes, but this run learn and take notes of how the plants react. To much thinking and am eagerness to succeed, can definitely be detrimental even though you have. The best of intentions. I know that I have seen nick say this to some folks, and I know i have over the years as well, cannabis largest stressor to get over, is us. It’s always hard in the beginning. But once the honeymoon is over, and if you stick with it, I know I can speak for the both of us that it fucking ends, hard. One day it will hit you. But for now, keep on asking these questions. and for gods sake, please get at any of us here before you try anything that may strike you as a big move. It’s not that we want to move into the tent, and smeagle your grow, I HATE to see a dead plant, or one that has been given a death sentence. Less is always more homie. And think before you act. Keep us updated and may I suggest learning how to make those rad tiny ships that are in those badass little bottles? Kite flying? Draaaaaaaag racing? Or hell, wait at the bus stop to flip off random kids…

Watering properly
Root health
Plant health and common deficiency/tox awareness
Ambient temp and rh
Your lighting
Ventilation and circulation
And a balanced nutrient regimen
Should really be your homework for the grow cycle. All the plant manipulation we will walk you through so you dont have to break a sweat 🤣

Seriously stick around, the menagerie is just beginning.
It’s a fucking hootenanny man.
Don’t be bashful, no question is a stupid question unless you keep fucking asking itttttt 🤣
thanks for all your help here @GNick55
Wanna mess with that plant?

Get that booger that plastered to the top of your nostril instead. It’s been kinda annoying right?

Welcome to the farm homie!

H

Harley.Freeman

I have been leaving them alone a lot more the past week or so basically since I've been talking to you guys. I was just gonna leave them be and take just your advice with the watering but yalls mentioned cannabis chiropractic stuff lol, with that I had to get in there to feel out the situation without harming the girls. But all the advice is very strongly noted on my end and I couldn't ask for more knowledgeable people to guide me! I moocho appreciate yall.
I really am shocked to see them turn around from leaving them alone and not watering them as much either. So that information will be taken very seriously and added to my routine for them.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I have been leaving them alone a lot more the past week or so basically since I've been talking to you guys. I was just gonna leave them be and take just your advice with the watering but yalls mentioned cannabis chiropractic stuff lol, with that I had to get in there to feel out the situation without harming the girls. But all the advice is very strongly noted on my end and I couldn't ask for more knowledgeable people to guide me! I moocho appreciate yall.
I really am shocked to see them turn around from leaving them alone and not watering them as much either. So that information will be taken very seriously and added to my routine for them.
all good brother no worries,..

H

Harley.Freeman

So I came home from work to take pics for yall and noticed some new spotting already.

20240420 134826
20240420 134801
20240420 134724
20240420 134749
20240420 134628
H

Harley.Freeman

Plant 2

Yall advised me to be less touchy with them should I just not worry about the spotting?

20240420 134849
20240420 134834
20240420 134836
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you mean those rust brown coloured patches?
we will just ignore that for now,. why because it could be from stress that we/we’re fixing and any damage will just look worse over time,..
your main issue is everyone’s issue when new to growing, you want to help make the plant better to do its best,… overmothering,..
what you can do everyday is make sure everything is clean neat and tidy and working properly, efficiently, organize better,..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
A-your supposed to read it like I was all unicorns and rainbows, no one is mad or beating you up.

Happy 420 btw
Legit it’s all love man.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Also, the bending of the chutes.
It’s a method called a “low stress technique “
It really ain’t that stressful for the plant at all, it’s gets pretty winding in nature, it’s basically the equivalent of high wind.

I was more on tinkering with the environment or heavy pruning like learherface
Or elbow drops off the top rope.
👊🏻🤡

IMG 8466
IMG 9724
Top Bottom