Led Grow

• Thread starter HailTheLeaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Tiger's milk at day 50

The tiger is doin great, smells awesome, the earthiness from the bubba equally shines through with the chem funk from the appalachia dad. Lots of other sweet candy like smells mixed in there too. I like this pheno much better than the first female I found which was a straight up golf ball nugg bubba dom. Idk if it will be as heavy of a stone but im liking the smell better and im sure the flavor should be just as good. The glue and the larry are doing ok, i did have some set backs with those because of over watering, i def hurt my yield, trying to stay on the same feeding/watering schedule, give myself more time inbetween and that kinda back fired on me but all good now they are just behind the tiger. I try not to show my favortism to the tiger but i think they can sense it haha.
The flush is coming soon, ive used flawless finish the last few grows with good results, anybody else use that and like it? Or not like it? Any flushing techniques to share? Hope y'all have a blessed day! More pics soon
20170410 174046

Irietime

Irietime

Tiger's milk at day 50

The tiger is doin great, smells awesome, the earthiness from the bubba equally shines through with the chem funk from the appalachia dad. Lots of other sweet candy like smells mixed in there too. I like this pheno much better than the first female I found which was a straight up golf ball nugg bubba dom. Idk if it will be as heavy of a stone but im liking the smell better and im sure the flavor should be just as good. The glue and the larry are doing ok, i did have some set backs with those because of over watering, i def hurt my yield, trying to stay on the same feeding/watering schedule, give myself more time inbetween and that kinda back fired on me but all good now they are just behind the tiger. I try not to show my favortism to the tiger but i think they can sense it haha.
The flush is coming soon, ive used flawless finish the last few grows with good results, anybody else use that and like it? Or not like it? Any flushing techniques to share? Hope y'all have a blessed day! More pics soon
View attachment 689769
Looking beauty!! Stacking too!! Gonna be real nice in a few more weeks. How long you gonna let them go?

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Looking beauty!! Stacking too!! Gonna be real nice in a few more weeks. How long you gonna let them go?
Thanks Irietime, probably around 63 days or so on the tiger and the other two at least 70

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Strawberryblue2
Sbb1
Sbb2
Sbb4
Sbb5
Sbb6
Heres a few pics of a strawberry blue that I grew 5-6 years ago. Chopped on day 84 lol. I was so happy when she was done. Must of been the 75% sativa. Had a nice earthy fruity mix, hints of menthol and pine. Perfect wake n bake, daytime, get sh!t done kinda strain. But look out, too much and she would have your heart racing, paranoid thoughts, that soaring style of high. Sorry about the quality of the pics but hope you still enjoy!

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Coming up!!!! Diggin' that tiger. I'm gonna run some bhodi gear next run, I got the Lemon Wookie, amping!!!!!!

Countin down the days Irietime! Im sure you will enjoy the lemon wookie, seems like you cant go wrong with bodhi, i still have 4 more tigers milk beans to pop too!

sixstring

sixstring

Your doin some nice work in here.that could very well be gg4 and just looking a bit different because its not under hps.the led's tend to bring out different looks from plants.smells can be quite different as well.subbed to see the finish.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Your doin some nice work in here.that could very well be gg4 and just looking a bit different because its not under hps.the led's tend to bring out different looks from plants.smells can be quite different as well.subbed to see the finish.

Hey sixstring, thank you man, thanks for stoppin in too, yea i hope its legit gg#4, i feel like it is, you can smell the diesel in it now that its farther along, nice work with those cob leds btw, i think ill be switching over to a cob light this fall, either a diy or pre made, not sure yet, i guess i was outta the loop for awhile and didnt know what was goin on in the streets these daze, i never heard of cob leds until joining here, after seeing results, especially yours, looks like its a no brainer

jeffsciv23

jeffsciv23

i got some gg#4 clones awhile back and never noticed a barrel roll twist. i did notice that the bottom points on a fan leaf kinda curved inward. hard to explain

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

i got some gg#4 clones awhile back and never noticed a barrel roll twist. i did notice that the bottom points on a fan leaf kinda curved inward. hard to explain
Yea I never got that full twist like what @DemonTrich showed but I did get more leaves similar to the pic i posted as it went later into flower, if he wouldnt have told me that i probably would've thought something was wrong with the plant lol. So i assume that it is a real GG cut with the funky twisting leaf blades goin on. Its been a healthy plant so far besides my mess up of overwatering awhile back, i think that hurt the bud developement a little but she is stinkin up the place real nice. But i would not consider mine an "elite" cut of GG#4 by any means.

Top Bottom