LED Test grow 126 Watt panel Scrog

• Thread starter The Joker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
and you lose a few but we keep on keeping on

You had more than one cake in the oven anyways. You are the ace of cakes!

Shake it off guy and good luck with the next batch.

I

iahsound

wow! ya man sorry to see that, pleaze dont give up and i'll be waiting to see what happens!!!
respect!

The Joker

The Joker

I've already got clones in. The tricky part is that this is my veg cab which messes up my perpetual thing a bit.

I don't have any 8 week strains except Blueberry , but I just hacked that mom back. I took 9 Chemdog D cuts. They won't need any veg time. 3 or 4 cuts should fill that screen quite quickly.

Next round is going to be organic soil SCROG. I just don't like how this turned out. I don't think it's going to affect my yield since the soil will be alive.

I've got 5 Killing Fields x Madonna seedling ready to go into my 400 watt flower cab and 6 Blueberries in SCROG about 23 days from harvest. I'm also going to flower out my OG Kush Abusive mom as I just don't have the patience for those teeny tiny yielders. You work months and get a bud the size of a thimble. I'm going to hack cross it to the KF x M for fun. It needs some work, it's so lanky and gangly with weak stems.

The Joker

The Joker

Well,

My home was robbed and my weed was stolen. 2 partial jars of Bubba and a jar of Blueberry. I am harvesting and shutting down in case they come back.

All precautions are being taken and handled.

It will be a while until I am posting pics of my grows. I want to give it a few months and see if they come back for what they did not steal from me.

beezleb878

beezleb878

May they go through life with sheety pants!

Be safe and be cool! In time, we all go through these kinds of bumps in the road.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
OMG Joker!!! I am so sorry to hear this. How ould somebody do this to someone as nice as you.

I really don't know what to say.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn... That's shitty news Joker. :( Stay safe...

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry to hear this Joker. Was anything else taken besides your bud? Dirty Fuckin Scumbag's.

The Joker

The Joker

About 18,000.00 in jewelry , computers and electronics. Let's move on shall we?

I had a bunch of extra clones, so decided to do an organic SOG with Killing Fields x Madonna from Sannie. (3 different Phenos) I also threw an Abusive OG Kush in there with 2 Pure Kush clones. I grew them 12/12 as soon as they got in about 10 days ago. Hope to get some budsicles.

I think to really see what the yield would be , it would be best with 15 or so clones. The light seems to be a bit weaker on the edges, so I'm not sure packing in 18 would make a big difference.

Here is the LED SOG and a shot of Killing Fields x Madonna pheno no. 3 which smells like sweet fruity candy. The big bud is in week 5, and has 4-5 more weeks!

I hit them with budswell to stop the stretch. Those are under a cheap 400 watt bulb in a cool tube. Pretty happy with that. Just upgraded the flower room to a dimmable 1K from Lumatek which I got for an insanely low price, since I have a good relationship with the seller.

I vegged a bunch of plants under these lights and it seems to make the nodes shorter. Although once in flower they exploded.

LED KF x madonna  PK  Abusive
LED SOG
KF x M pheno 22
beezleb878

beezleb878

Good to see you back up again. Just so I under correct your going to do about 15 clones flowered under that LED light? So would be like a lollipop for each plant?

Looking forward to your grow either way.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Ding! Ding! And in this corner we have THE JOKER! This is round 2. GET IT ON!!!

Good to see the comeback Joker. I am thinking the SOG will be a great method.

I have been looking for the definitive budcsicle thread but can't find one. There was one around where the grower detailed when to cut and where to cut to get one big bud stick. I think he did a big trim at like 20 day 12/12 too. I keep looking regularly too.

The SOG method would take advantage of the penetration and give that a test.

The Joker

The Joker

I remember that thread and it's here or at icrag. He cut off every other leaf in a downward spiral. He had been using the method successfully for years and armchair experts were telling him why it won't work. I think the idea is to allow light down the length of the bud. Since the penetration of the light is minimal , SOG or Scrog is the way to go.

So I have three areas:
LED SOG organic
400 Watt SOG organic
1k SOG chem ferts

For me, the Led is the perfect light for vegging plants before they go under the 400 or digital dimmable 1 k. . The lumatek 1k can be 600,750,1000 or 1050 and I got it for an insanely low price too due to good circumstances.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That was an incredible deal on that ballast.

Those are 3 good areas to play with too. And by play I mean having fun growing all the weed you need.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Persistence and determination, alone, are omnipotent.
--Calvin Coolidge--

The Joker

The Joker

I've got to get some pics up. I've been growing these same clones under a 400 hps, so it's not a fair comparison. This light is supposed to be equal to a 250.
That being said, I don't think this light is powerful enough for a sativa SOG.
A scrog of smaller buds would be better.

The plants have stretched , even the Pure Kush, but the nodes are far apart. I was hoping to get some budsicles, but these will probably be lollipops.

I still have another 3 -5 weeks on the plants under the 400, but I think I would prefer to finish these clones under the 400.

The mothers of these girls have been massive producers of fruity buds.
These clones are looking the opposite. If they don't get denser in two weeks , they are going under the 400.

The Joker

The Joker

One of these shots is under a 1K, massive difference in the structure of the buds.

We'll see. The other plants also had Sannie's tabs, these have tabs from plant success. So far, very spindly and I cut off all lower buds to not get a bunch of popcorn.

KF x Madonna under LEDs
KF x Madonna
Killing Fields no 3
LED Killing Fields x Madonna
Top Bottom