• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
all you guys defending that worthless piece of shit must be paranoid it will call the cops on you next

I really wouldnt want to be in your shoes

but defending a fucking troll?

edit: You must spread some reputation around before giving it to SeaMaiden again.

J

jimbobthe3rd

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to SeaMaiden again.

and...

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to SeaMaiden again.

That LEDgirl should be fucking burnt at the stake! I believe LED lights work, but i believe they are far inferior to good old HIDs. I believe LEGgirl should have her/his limbs torn apart very slowly and filmed to make a new SAW movie.

Anyone defending LEGgirl should also be shot. And Seamaiden should be elected president :), she has real intellect in debating here and it's good to see.

Illmind

Illmind

Lost? Where you been homie? Could give 1/2 a shit about LEDdudegirl. Hmm, wonder what a man made vagina looks like? I mean I see em around me all day but I'm talking real deal vaj not bitchmade dudes. LOL homeboy above me is old school brnt at the stake? Why don't u just tar and feather her. And loosen your bra strap some Tobor is a good dude.

L

Lost

I don't believe any of that BS story and LED lights do work. If you still think they don't work after the threads by a few people here you are just a stubborn fool.

Why didn't the guy use some CFLs? I don't think that happened at all. Do you think if you picked the phone up right now and called a cop in another state and said so and so is growing pot that they would go investigate by talking to the person? Hell no!! They might snoop around the trash. But I doubt they would do even that in a legal med state for some small grower with an LED.

Look if logic wants to ban her to be on the safe side then that is smart. And if she did this stuff you guys can bash her about being a narc. But nobody was EVER calling her a narc. There is no proof she is a narc.

All the people you are saying "saw this coming" didn't see anything coming. All the people you mention like Mota and Lost said LEDs didn't work. They did not say LEDgirl was a he/she internet crook/narc. They said LED lights didn't work. THEY WERE AND ARE WRONG!!

If you all want to bash LEDgirl for whatever reason go right ahead. But if that reason is LED lights don't work then for fairness sake STFU already. They do work.

This is concerning about LEDgirl. Logic has done the right thing to protect the site. But this doesn't mean LED lights can't grow weed. So quit saying it. It makes you look stupid.

I am not worried about LEDgirl narcing me out. I hope everything works out for her and that all this is untrue. The internet is a tricky place. Things get taken out of context. People get misunderstood. People type shit that you can't take back or forget like you can in real conversation.

I know I am not going to believe all this until I see concrete evidence. And that evidence is not coming from some internet jerk that ordered $6000 worth of lights and then was too stupid to use CFL lights until he got better lights.

I also don't believe he had any trouble with one of these lights not working. They are built like a tank, they are actually proven, existing technology that just uses LED bulbs. Like shoplights. You ever buy a shoplight and have it just never power up. Yeah it can happen but don't count on it. I call BS on the 420 poster. I also call BS on ANYBODY that posts LED lights don't work.

This has all been done on hearsay by some guy too stupid to buy a cfl bulb to save his crop. Think about it. Think about a cop getting a phone call in a legal state that someone is using a CFL bulb to grow some weed. Do you think they would run a check them for a cfl bulb? Now make it an LED. SAME THING to them. That person on 420 site is a lying sack o' crap. They had a bad encounter with LEDgirl. She was a handful in an online debate. She beat a lot of guys up because they were stupid and said shit they couldn't back up. Yes she was short with them even nasty but she did usually best them and this made 420 nut case poster snap and make up a bunch of bull shit.

I hate that guy. Those are the people that tweak me. They can't win fair so they cheat and make shit up. Stuff that people like Logic or Gypsy can't ignore and have to act to protect the people on their sites. Understandable and logical. But the little lying manipulator 420 poster needs to fucking get his ass kicked.

Are you serious? Really?

I never said they did not work. How do I say screw you without getting banned? Don't put words into my mouth. I said they were a rip off and they were not as good as HID offerings especially when doing more than a closet grow. Get your fact straight before you go and make up shit I never said.

As for her past, google it if you still don't believe it. Alot of message boards took /hisher stuff down, there tons of complaints about his/her old racing dealing. Bottom line is she was sued several times (I think it was a total of 260,000 if memory serves) from customers of his/hers. That is a fact. Look it up. Are you going to call bullshit and not even research it? I knew this shit over a month, month and a half ago and I said nothing but to 3-4 people, and I told them to not say anything (at the request of the person that did the original digging.).

If hydro-gro works for you then great. Saying people like Bossmann don't know how to grow is just a tool move. I have never to this day seen multi pound grows with leds. For that they suck.

I could go on but your obviously a fanboy of this company and owner so i'm not going to change your mind, but don't come out here and put words into my mouth.

I was one of the first people to get excited about her lights on this site. Untill I started to deal with her and realized he/she/it was to total douche and didn't know wtf she was talking about. I knew something was wrong about this whole thing long long ago. I didn't know the depth of the deceit, but I knew she was lying and exagerrating. I did not know how deep the rabbit hole went untill about 6 or more weeks ago, true.

Perhaps I should go back to not posting....

Tobor - What happened? Why do you want to flame me here? I had nothing to do with her downfall, other than knowing about her being sued, a tranny, etc.. I did nothing about it, so if thats why your being a dick to me... WTF?

N

Night7Hunter

Much respect to Lost, who did not speak up weeks ago.

This gave some others the headstart they requested.

Let's just say that others had waited many years for this day to come.

Night7Hunter

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Somehow this heshe got on OGF under a different name. After reading some posts from ICMag about it. I figured out who it was.
The person came on OGF and was talking all hype on there LED panels. This person went by invisible. What caught my attention to who it really was, was some of the wording they used at the very end of there selling point.
I did forward most I could find to the Admin. Just hope they boot this fuck off the site.

On OGF heshe already tried the selling of the LED's and they got shut down by everyon that knows how to grow. People that know how to grow will know the real deal on lights.
I feel sorry to all that got bent over by the heshe on all sites.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That last link does not prove anything to me. It is someone with the same name. The other thread had someone with the same name they said wasn't them.

I am not flaming anyone Lost. I just am not going to sit back while people say you, mota and others saw this coming. Like the rest of us were too stupid to see anything. You didn't. Not one of you guys said she is a she who used to be a he. Not one of you said she had a car parts company that ripped people off. YOU DIDN'T SEE IT COMING!

Everybody has to beware for themselves. I am not believing it until it is proven to me. I am not believing 420 stupid guy either. Why? I hate being played. Either way. I hate being played. I can't stand people that make shit up. I won't be happy if LEDgirl did do this and I won't be happy if 420 idiot was lying for his own gain.

The other thing that gets me is when people don't believe me when I tell them something. Don't trust me? Then FUCK YOU! You ain't getting nothing from me. I did an LED grow. LED can grow buds. The herbalizer is rocking an LED right now. HE ISN'T LYING!!! He isn't saying it is a 1000w type grow and I ain't saying it. They can grow beautiful buds though.

Seamaiden what vested interest could I possibly have? I don't have stock in the company and I am not connected to LEDgirl in any way. I like the potential of the lights. I just don't like seeing people ruined more than they deserve on their own merit. And people are jumping the gun on this story.

Gypsy Nirvana is a perfect example of what people do that tweaks me. Many of the people on this site don't like him or his site. But he bans LEDgirl and chimes in on the 420 site thread and now people are like "Go gypsy" "What a great guy". WTF???

This whole situation is sad and disheartening. I don't think anybody should be cheering or gloating about anything.

squarepusher

squarepusher

here's the deal, remember when LED Girl was posting eBay listings for her products? Remember on her eBay account, she was selling a Skyline? Ya, thats super rare it really points to this being the same person as the car racer "NightSzyvenRacing" or whatever. There's only a handful of them in the USA, and I'd say it conclusively links LED Girl to the car importer that she was accused of on the other forums.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
bottom line she was a rude bitch and a troll

good riddance!

R

RMCG

What are the odds?

That last link does not prove anything to me. It is someone with the same name. The other thread had someone with the same name they said wasn't them.

2 completely different people, with the same name, using the same address to register their business...

Night Szevyn Racing
Domain name: NIGHT7RACING.COM
Administrative Contact:
Wieldraayer, Cameron [email protected]
1010 N. Diane Ave.
Oak Harbor, WA 98277

HYDRO-GRO, LLC
UBI Number: 602872232
Category: REG
Profit/Nonprofit: Profit
Active/Inactive: Active
State of Incorporation: WA
WA Filing Date: 10/20/2008
Expiration Date: 10/31/2010
Agent Name: JUDITH LEE
Address: 1010 DIANE AVE
City: OAK HARBOR
State: WA
ZIP: 98277

southstreets

southstreets

ur my boy tabor but ur def wrong on this one.. ur right they didnt say she stole money or put out a shitty product but they did say she was scamming people by fudgin her numbers.. herbalator said himself his lights copmarable to a 400 wtr and ledgoy said it was comparable to a 600 wt light... if that aint false info than what is? i can use my daughters nightlight to grow a plant it doesnt mean its good... hmm mayb i should do that and sellem for a g a piece... lol.. come on bro you know for 1500 a light there def not worth it and thats what everyone was sayin... so yea imma say it again big ups to lost motta and old hagler...

convex

convex

Merits and pitfalls of LED technology and poor forum etiquette aside, there are reports that someones security was compromised ... THIS ALONE is reason enough to set the alarm bells ringing.

S

SRHninja

speaking of LED GROW have you guys seen the new LED TAIL LIGHTS for SEMI trucks? Clear lense with 14 LEDS inside? also seen CAR show lights that were BLUE LEDs could i rig these up on a board and they work? just hot and ground wires *tail lights and some kind of blue led show light*

I read the links. She/He/It is evil. No question Cameron is LEDGirl. Names match, addies match, cars match, same tone in all the posts. God, I feel for all the members here who could smell her shit and were banned for responding to her.

J

jimbobthe3rd

Much respect to Lost, who did not speak up weeks ago.

This gave some others the headstart they requested.

Let's just say that others had waited many years for this day to come.

Night7Hunter

I take it your name "Night7Hunter" is in reference to LEDtranny's previous racing car company Night 7 racing? As in you are physically hunting this he/she person now o.o?

squarepusher

squarepusher

I take it your name "Night7Hunter" is in reference to LEDtranny's previous racing car company Night 7 racing? As in you are physically hunting this he/she person now o.o?

i think hes on a V for Vendetta kind of looking for revenge or to spread the 'truth' about Cammie aka ledgirl

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Leds

I personally feel the technology behind the led is the future of growing, low heat, reduced electric bill, much longer life. But the technology isn't there yet. I personally own stock in a company that is replacing the 400 watt hps bulbs in many large dept. stores with leds. Their 1st one didn't cut it, went back and improved on the spectrum, actually like the look of the led color over the hps. These lights are soon to be installed in a nation wide chain replacing the 400's with the leds that screws right into the same outlet using about 1/3 amt of power and lasting 10x as long. They also mfg leds for any refrigerated areas, walk in freezers etc. its coming.
I still think that dick smelled like a cunt. Hopefully none of you take offense to my choice of words, I mean no disrespect to any of our female members or males for that matter
P.S. Tobor you are a great contributor/person obviously, but come on

mal

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Seamaiden what vested interest could I possibly have? I don't have stock in the company and I am not connected to LEDgirl in any way. I like the potential of the lights. I just don't like seeing people ruined more than they deserve on their own merit. And people are jumping the gun on this story.
I have no idea what interest you would have in protecting LEDThing, which is why I wonder why you've gone beyond the point of saying that no one had predicted *this*, but people have been saying that s/he is a con artist, and that seems to be what's shaking out. If you're willing to take anyone else's word at some face value, that is. But you're not, you seem to be more willing to attack the person who recounted their story, and went so far as to suggest they needed a beating. That's what pulled *me* up short and gave me pause. That's attacking the whistleblower from my perspective, and that's the very least of it.

It's one thing to say that LED lighting can work. It's another thing to say that no one really saw this coming (I assume you're being specific about the transgender thing and not that it appears this is a person with some sort of nefarious background). It's another thing entirely to attack every purported victim and then declare one of them needs to be beaten.

I find it very easy to believe based on what I've read from this person. All of it. But if I questioned the veracity of the reports, I'm not sure my reaction would be to engender violence.
Gypsy Nirvana is a perfect example of what people do that tweaks me. Many of the people on this site don't like him or his site. But he bans LEDgirl and chimes in on the 420 site thread and now people are like "Go gypsy" "What a great guy". WTF???
:) Heh... maybe we shouldn't go there, mkay? Not saying you're wrong about GN, not at *all*, just saying that there are many places where that observation can be made, currently, and that such a situation exists pretty much on every canna site that I know of. Currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom