Ledgirl banned!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

sahaha Jackmayoroff, however you say it, haha i'd just like to say thanks for always postin some funny but respectable shit somwhere in a thread lol, it always give me a good giggle, lol .....best bj was from a tranny sahaha i lost it when i read that!

Take it easy Bros!

"Organic Blueberries growen in with Organic Blueberry!? Your F'in Crazy man." :sun

J

Jalisco Kid

Ha this is some funny shit and big ups to my boys Lost and Mr Dizzle ...I have gotten to the point where I dont read any of Tabors post its always BLAH BLAH BLAH... And screw those idiots throwing 3 x 1 k around plant its all about 6 k per plant ...:bandit Lost once told me the best BJ he ever had was from a tranny...:giggle

You should remove your mod status before trashing a Farmer. JK

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

To think all this could of been avoided.... cash makes everything turn shitty. What's garbage is that people warnned about all this crap and instead they got banned... kinda questions not that led chick but the people that gave her that kind of power... even if she payed for advertising she shouldn't of got that kind of power. Same goes for some of these premium members...lol not all just some.. seems like being able to ban people gets to their heads.!!

Give anybody some kind of power and what do they do.. abuse it.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Hahahaha that's so true JK mad props for that one. Those are some of the jerks I talk about in my previous post.. it won't surprise me that next time I logg on my shit will say " you have been banned" lol..

On a side note motta tokka show some respect homie your a newb around here and running your mouth like tha just makes you look ignorant specially calling people faggets.

M

MediMary

Maybe a mod should just shut this down, I like debating/arguing as much as the next guy as can be seen from my previous posts in this thread, But everyone has said what they needed to say, none of my business really, but I thought I would just throw that out there.
This thread was pretty funny at times, the comment about ledgirl hermin under an LED, and Losts TV experiences.lol
But I see it going down hill from here, everyone has made their points, so all thats left is calling names.
My .02$ if anyone cares.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
BUdda bing!! Done!

Jackmyoffer - please watch you attitude. We are here to set and maintain standards.... Not help lower them.

All the best

theherbalizor

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
My bad I should not of got sucked into the web but I did ....Moving on now... JACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom