Led's ??

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

@dnewsome2 set em straight buddy :)
We need to ask ourselves why some o these cheaper led co's are using fictitious watt numbers instead of just flat out telling us what they actually pull from the wall and what their par values are.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

We need to ask ourselves why some o these cheaper led co's are using fictitious watt numbers instead of just flat out telling us what they actually pull from the wall and what their par values are.
LOL I'm telling you I'm getting sick of telling people they are being lied to haha

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

If your tent is 4 ft long and 2 ft wide and you have a king Plus on one side and a Mars Hydro on the other side and you're only pushing 35 watts per square foot. You need to redesign your setup. Are you moving the lights from side to side or something?

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I would say that at least 150 of my true watts are in panels down in the canopy snuggling up with my nuggets.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I love the way you completely School the thread and then you got to run cuz you have big giant Bud to trim LOL
Completely school the thread? WTF r u talkin bout Willis? Big giant bud??? Do I detect some sarcasm there?

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

hi sixstrings i can get some of these led lights cheap do you think the would be any good they say they are 10.000 lumens. It sounds like you know what your going on about when it comes to led panels.....

20170730 105804
20170730 105952
20170730 105824
Top Bottom