Led's ??

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Purpose420

@sixstring - I knew your motive and what im saying to you is ,
You hate mars , we get it.
I love them, my mars panels.owe me nothing if you used them correctly yours shouldnt either.
your bitter against mars hydro but thats you,
you now have a massive investment into dyi cobs and thats cool, but thos arnt for just anyone to set up, use safely and maintain safetly,
these panels are the simpler, easier and cheaper option for beginners
So get off Mars nuts and just let people buy "disposable lights"
Fuck - hps growers buy disposable bulbs all day - whats the diff?

Like I said, stuff is made differently.... Personally I love Mars as well. Would I recommend it NO.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

I posted the picd on here , go back and look for them
Haha now im under question, bc You gave shit advice and i blasted you for it.

sixstring

sixstring

I posted the picd on here , go back and look for them
Haha now im under question, bc You gave shit advice and i blasted you for it.
wheres the shit advice? telling people to avoid that specific company is prob the best advice a grower can get on a forum lol.any clone on amazon would more than likely be made in the same factory and the odds of getting it warrantied if it has issues is much better than mars.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

What does that look like
@sixsting ? Coup
wheres the shit advice? telling people to avoid that specific company is prob the best advice a grower can get on a forum lol.any clone on amazon would more than likely be made in the same factory and the odds of getting it warrantied if it has issues is much better than mars.
Shit advice

20170617 150451
20170602 170253
sixstring

sixstring

thats 3 plus huh ? okie dokie,im def odering some mars panels now and some super skinny dry racks.
20170721 154146 1cake 3

I got these 2 nugs off of 4000w of cfl,there was a 3rd bud but it got stolen.i would like to keep arguing about mars but i have to go do some work.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Peace out string *
Those green things up top in picture #2
-
Mars hydro 192 reflectors

That green stuff on the racks in pic #1
Is 497grams of some dense ass multi colored blueberry widow - harvested from *1 of the lights *
The whole 4x8 with 2 lights harvested over 2lbs already and I still have 2 plants from that grow drying i did not add.

sixstring

sixstring

Yeh beat it
i dont think i can bro,thats like 1.75 grams per watt.im lucky to hit 1.5 with a good yielding strain.you have us all beat.or maybe i trimmed all the leaves off my stuff idk but yeah i cant compete with those mars on any level.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

i dont think i can bro,thats like 1.75 grams per watt.im lucky to hit 1.5 with a good yielding strain.you have us all beat.or maybe i trimmed all the leaves off my stuff idk but yeah i cant compete with those mars on any level.
No, I meant like kick rocks ,
go do some work -

dont calculate my numbers

Ill be happy to tell you my final gpw when im done , but im not

sixstring

sixstring

No, I meant like kick rocks ,
go do some work -

dont calculate my numbers

Ill be happy to tell you my final gpw when im done , but im not
its fine to disagree with me on the mars convo,but ya might check that tone on kickin rocks brah

P

Purpose420

I'm not trying to jack the thread, but while we're talking about LED. Would I benefit any by running both the Mars hydro 300watt and the king plus 1000watt in a 6x4x2

sixstring

sixstring

Go Led !!!
760 total watts in one 4x8
3+ ALL Day long !!
No cooling, no bulb change.
you did the calcs for us in this post no? 760w and 3 plus all day.thats over 1.75 gpw. so i said you got me and guys like growmau5 beat hard.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

I have the king plus 1000watt and I have it at the suggested distance, and my last seedlings exploded with growth and I had it maybe a foot away. And I'm going back to the Mars hydro 300watt in veg, knowing what I now know about LED, whatever you decide to go with get something you can adjust and learn the spectrums why and when they are needed. My vote is for the kind k3 or k5

Kind LEDs are top notch however there is a drastic price difference lol(good vibes)

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

I did grow some pretty dense bud tho lol
I get it , your on this thread pushing your cobs and protecting your own investment - I get it.
But others can have success where you have fail - or products failed you

*Others can have success with Mars or cheap Led panels

sixstring

sixstring

I did grow some pretty dense bud tho lol
I get it , your on this thread pushing your cobs and protecting your own investment - I get it.
But others can have success where you have fail - or products failed you

*Others can have success with Mars or cheap Led panels
i dont think you get it because i have said i did grow well under mars.it failed very early,just as it has done with many growers.check our boy @REALSTYLES here.he used to use them as well.then he made a video of him smashing the living shit out of them with a hammer,jumped on it as well haha.show me where i failed with mars ? its nothing against your grow,im just trying to save people the trouble of being ripped off like many of us have been.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Now hes doing the searchin, your digging lol

I said 3lb+ beacause -

i already got 2 dryed

and I still have 2 plants left (from that tent, that specific run) that look and feel like 6-8z each
So yeah thats my best guess for niw 3+

Top Bottom