Led's ??

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Purpose420

King plus 1200 there cheap and work great

I have the king plus 1000watt and I have it at the suggested distance, and my last seedlings exploded with growth and I had it maybe a foot away. And I'm going back to the Mars hydro 300watt in veg, knowing what I now know about LED, whatever you decide to go with get something you can adjust and learn the spectrums why and when they are needed. My vote is for the kind k3 or k5

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Well thanks Happyfarmer!
I'm not going anywhere and I got loads of patience, Ill take the translation from the author I tagged
What a fuck of a video that was.
Perfect example what not to do.
*If your light is your biggest investment youll look and grow just like this, K5 light with tin foil rustlin and miracle grow

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

The problem with Mars Hydro is if it breaks good luck getting them to cover it. They sent me one busted right out of the box. After several days of emails with stupid questions from them like did I have it plugged in. Are you sure the switch is on. I realized real quick what kind of Yin Yang's I was dealing with. I stuff that sucker back in a box and shipped it right back, contacted PayPal and got my money back. Just get the cobs from Timber for a couple hundred extra dollars they'll give you many many quality grows. Plus you will be a lot happier inspecting your plants under normal lighting instead of blurple.

Dan789

Dan789

under 500 dollare looked at the viparspectra 450 / dimimable.ect 189.00 and the Kind k3 L450 for 600.00 (cpst 850.00) CMH expensice
For whatever grow space the viperspectra 450 won't do it by itself. In my 4x4 tent I had one with two other fixtures, eventually having a respectable outcome but not without other fixtures. The tent had over 400 watts draw of LED and that fixture only draws 90 watts.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

For whatever grow space the viperspectra 450 won't do it by itself. In my 4x4 tent I had one with two other fixtures, eventually having a respectable outcome but not without other fixtures. The tent had over 400 watts draw of LED and that fixture only draws 90 watts.
I have heard a lot of people using the viparspectra say the same thing. They say it is great for veg but when it comes to flower it is okay. I think most of those units do not have Bloom and bed switches and they are trying to utilize a happy medium for veg to flower. It would probably work better if you threw in a ton of readout flower with one of those.

Dan789

Dan789

That fixture (viperspectra 450) does have the veg/bloom switch, but my comment is still the same, it needs more power to fill the canopy with enough usable light. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but just going from experience.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

That fixture (viperspectra 450) does have the veg/bloom switch, but my comment is still the same, it needs more power to fill the canopy with enough usable light. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but just going from experience.
I think that's the only one they make that does have switches.

P

Purpose420

Well thanks Happyfarmer!
I'm not going anywhere and I got loads of patience, Ill take the translation from the author I tagged

What a fuck of a video that was.
Perfect example what not to do.
*If your light is your biggest investment youll look and grow just like this, K5 light with tin foil rustlin and miracle grow

Obviously you only watched a little bit of it, because if you would of watched more than you did then you would of found out that, that was just a test as is pretty much everything he does, but if you listen to what he says. If you educate yourself and understand the spectrums, you can get a cheap light, that will do what a high end light will.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Honestly I still believe that if you want to go stupid cheap the best bang for your buck is a Galaxy Hydro LOL. The spectrum is one of the best in my opinion. The three watt LEDs are super-efficient and there is no wasted light plus the warranty cannot be beat.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Plus they use 60 and 120 angled lenses so you get a super widespread.

Monster762

Monster762

My cheap led has two switches n 4 fans built in. But switches aren't labeled. I have both on and individually each has lot of red light. They seem about even on color just brighter with both on. If one is a veg and I leave it on also will it effect my flower? And I have bloom n veg bulbs 50/50 on my t5s would it be better to run all bloom? And how would it effect flower if it will?

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

My cheap led has two switches n 4 fans built in. But switches aren't labeled. I have both on and individually each has lot of red light. They seem about even on color just brighter with both on. If one is a veg and I leave it on also will it effect my flower? And I have bloom n veg bulbs 50/50 on my t5s would it be better to run all bloom? And how would it effect flower if it will?
Run everything you have at flower. You can run it both switches on veg and it will work. Generally the way it works is there is a ratio of red to blue. With the one switch on for veg it will be more in the blue. It depends on the light you have even though you flip it on and don't see a lot of red it could because it's using a full spectrum White like maybe a $3,000 or 3500 k

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

What kind of light do you have? If they're using white light so to speak. Depending on what Calvin it is it will be a full spectrum with red and blue but dominant in one or the other.

Monster762

Monster762

Run everything you have at flower. You can run it both switches on veg and it will work. Generally the way it works is there is a ratio of red to blue. With the one switch on for veg it will be more in the blue. It depends on the light you have even though you flip it on and don't see a lot of red it could because it's using a full spectrum White like maybe a $3,000 or 3500 k
Yeah the t5 bloom bulbs are either 3100k or 3500k. I have led full blast.

Monster762

Monster762

That's the specs
IMG 0436

Latest posts

Top Bottom