Led's ??

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

what would that cost? And is there a simple plug in setup to run it.
I don't want to have you redesign your whole setup or blow a bunch of money lol. Really all you need to do is add more red at flower.

P

Purpose420

The best defense is a good offense, don't expect anyone to hold your hand. You made the decision to grow Marijuana, you figure out how to grow it... I had to, and from a wheelchair jk seriously though Google Google

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

The best defense is a good offense, don't expect anyone to hold your hand. You made the decision to grow Marijuana, you figure out how to grow it... I had to, and from a wheelchair jk seriously though Google Google
Guy, we are giving personal testimony here - they can read all they want but thats what were doing here , telling others what worked for us

Monster762

Monster762

If heat will allow you might be better off just to buy a small HPS
Have a 600 hps but already running over 80 degrees with a/c and fans. It's just hot here. Got new 6000 but in small bedroom that the closet belongs to with intake at bottom of closet ( floor level coolest air and oscillating fan in closet. Closet is sealed with exhaust running out ducting I Keep fan on high And a/c set to 69. But it still stays hot.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

what would that cost? And is there a simple plug in setup to run it.
You should be okay to swap out your T5 butt they do have some pretty poor penetration got to have them close. If you want to blow some money this cheap ass galaxyhydro will give you a lot of red. You have to weigh your cost against what you're getting plus you have to consider your specific set up and what will work in your area. I've changed my setup a hundred times over LOLhttps://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00PH1MQV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1501287079&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=galaxyhydro&dpPl=1&dpID=415Zgg5UPRL&ref=plSrch

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Have a 600 hps but already running over 80 degrees with a/c and fans. It's just hot here. Got new 6000 but in small bedroom that the closet belongs to with intake at bottom of closet ( floor level coolest air and oscillating fan in closet. Closet is sealed with exhaust running out ducting I Keep fan on high And a/c set to 69. But it still stays hot.[/QUOTE HPS is great but that's always the problem that heat if you can't control the heat don't do it it'll just ruin your bud.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Have a 600 hps but already running over 80 degrees with a/c and fans. It's just hot here. Got new 6000 but in small bedroom that the closet belongs to with intake at bottom of closet ( floor level coolest air and oscillating fan in closet. Closet is sealed with exhaust running out ducting I Keep fan on high And a/c set to 69. But it still stays hot.
That's always the problem with HPS the Heat. If you can't control the heat don't do it it will just ruin your bud.

Monster762

Monster762

I'll hunt down something. I'm going to find something just to boost the red. I see all red no blue 45w led panels like $40 each. ??

Monster762

Monster762

IMG 0448
I'll hunt down something. I'm going to find something just to boost the red. I see all red no blue 45w led panels like $40 each. ??

Latest posts

Top Bottom