Legion Of Living Organic Soil

You wanna talk moisture retention? We've been 3 weeks without rain in the high 90s and the plants in my LOS/hugelkultur planters havent blinked.
View attachment 878952
thats the reason i added the clay to my containers and plants have shown they like it very well,im down to watering every 3 days now without coming outside to plants that look like melted wax,we been running right at or above 100 here for a month,plants responding well,last year this time i already gave up and had nothing but empty containers,the clay makes a difrence,trick is moist and never dry,lol

thats the reason i added the clay to my containers and plants have shown they like it very well,im down to watering every 3 days now without coming outside to plants that look like melted wax,we been running right at or above 100 here for a month,plants responding well,last year this time i already gave up and had nothing but empty containers,the clay makes a difrence,trick is moist and never dry,lol
Same here. Powderize rice hulls and top dress that. Scratch it in. Silica helps plants protect themselves from heat. Agsil16 works great as well. That's potassium silicate. Both help plants mitigate heat. Greensand also good but it takes time to see true benefits.

I also want to mention that "Coots Mix" isnt actually Coot's recipe from scratch. It's the Cornell mix with some tweaks.
Are you sure about the Cornell mix?? I run a Coots mix have been for years. Doesn't look anything like the Cornell Mix they use and mix up for professional use. About the only ingredients thats in both are per-lite and EWC. Other than that - completely different.

Comfrey is good stuff. I grow it and use it for green manure in our vermi-compost bins. Wife makes comfrey salve. Just had knee surgery and it works great for recovery. Best ever... was off pain meds in a week after major reconstruction. Walking almost normally in 1 month. Ruptured my quad. Surgery hurt a lot worse than the injury. But glad I'm not crippled for life.

ok at the rick of looking an idiot... few things if I may ask. Firstly, I use the whole biocanna range, nothing else... would you guys consider that organic? Also, after I harvested, I'd left my pots for a few days and noticed what I believe to be that white fury stuff all over the top of the soil - good thing then?? If biocanna isn't truly organic, is there something easy to use like that you guys would' recommend?

Thanks

Peace

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1