Legit dispensary clones in Northern Cali

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paperplane

I agree that sac needs a reputable place that has legit clones. I always hear people that say they need or are looking for clones. I myself have never trusted nor will I ever trust dispensary clones. A legitimate place with legitimate clones could be a game changer. Plant counts I think is from what keeps this venture going mainstream not to mention people who normally have the real deal genetics usually are not in the game of giving out genetics if you know what i mean.

P

paperplane

Never heard of purple cadillac? But then again I stopped following purple strains over a year ago.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Dam if I had a grow room I could make moms from seed and take cuts/clones and flood sac with tons of great genetics. No good power supply in the forest/off grid. Need some serious solar power and a greenhouse set up right! Not enough capital to start that now but maybe next year? I`ve got about 70% of strains offered between 1962 and 1996 and many well before and after that!

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Dam if I had a grow room I could make moms from seed and take cuts/clones and flood sac with tons of great genetics. No good power supply in the forest/off grid. Need some serious solar power and a greenhouse set up right! Not enough capital to start that now but maybe next year? I`ve got about 70% of strains offered between 1962 and 1996 and many well before and after that!

Mark, you are making me drool! Best regards - peach

below frigid

below frigid

Takes an many PV panels and batteries to power even 1000 watts for 18 hours or more a day. If your going to power your home too? Lot's of $. 15 grand just to power a 2 bedroom cottage and you still have to watch your KW consumption a little. Tried to make since of doing it offgrid. I could not do it where it would make since financially.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I live in a travel trailer in the woods. It has a 30 amp shore line plugged into a 8000w generator.The generator charges all the batteries 2/12v ,laptop, cell phone, camp lights, flood light, ect. I can run my TV off an inverter as well as other things. I don`t need that much solar power as much is run off propane in a travel trailer(heat, stove ,oven ,hot water) Also with a greenhouse all I`d need is to run fans and some t-5`s some times. I`d only need a few hours a day of extra light so I can veg in Winter ( heat wouldn`t be electric in the greenhouse). Yes it would cost to get set up, but I`m miles from the nearest power lines on my property so it would be much cheaper to put in solar than miles of power lines or using a generator all the time. I`d still use the generator on days that are cloudy to keep the batteries charged.

R

ReCway

i would love to hear what seeds you have. I love old school strains.. Any Roadkill?

R

ReCway

me exp as follows

Down To Earth, woodland hills

White Master = super legit, raskals cut
white skunk = super legit
white strawberry = monster yeilds, super legit
Fire OG = Legit Raskals cut

PO Valley

Pure Kush = legit and full of PM
Tahoe = Legit and full of PM
Diablo = Legit and full of PM

WVPG, Woodland HIlls

Sour OG= Crap
Bubba OG= Crap Hemp
Chemdog 91= OK but def not Chemdog 91. More like grapefruit
Mr Nice Shit = Good Commercial Yeilder, no idea if its real but not great herb, ok at best

Harborside

Fire OG= FIre, diff than raskals cut IMO but still fire og.
DHN BLue Dream = as stated real deal.

Top Genetics Malibu

White FIre = Legit
LA Haze = Legit Super Dank Fire
Super Lemon Haze= CLones died on me. my dumb fault

Edit, just saw this is about NOrcal.. Sorry Im stoned.. Oh well im sure this will help some one out,

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Sorry my collection of seed is way to extensive to list, would take me to long. I`m not just a collector but have always been interested in breeding. I do ok but not to good at the business end of things, take my strain AK-47. Never made a dime off that one but still happy it did so well. I hope to start up a seed company(again) in the future. Just need to work my magic. Got 10 acres but it needs a lot of work.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
i would love to hear what seeds you have. I love old school strains.. Any Roadkill?

Yes but you don`t want that shit ! I can`t even grow it as it makes my guts turn! If you can get past the smell it has a good high though.Early tight frosty buds also!

A

adower

Does anyone know where I can find a good Chemdog #4 or Chemdog D or CHEM cross?

bonkia

bonkia

Yah I went to the lake county one... The cuttings if blue dream looked pretty nice... The soil looked like a damn ant farm with all the root aphids.. IMO everyone is contaminated, save yourself now and just grow from seeds!! Or burn your money whatever you want to do.

bonkia

bonkia

I have the original black berry kush that I crossed with my granddaddy in seed form

bonkia

bonkia

Yes we need a place that is bug free with legit strains.. You would clean house. Lots of people that I know that sell clones haven't grone them out and tested them yet. I get a mixed batch or bugs. Also I think you being on here you would already have a loyal following. I'd much rather buy a cutting from someone on here then a collective...

bonkia

bonkia

Blackberry kush I have not seen available anywhere yet, its pretty tightly held to my knowledge just because the finished product when done outside looks indoor. Mendo purp and gdp, purple kush, purple erkel are all either the same or way too similar to tell any real difference, so you should be able to grab that easily. The confidential cheese was pretty amazing, as the l.a. con is super kushy, and not og more so cal masters.

Everyone and there mom had blackberry kush less then a year ago. Her quality outdoor is not amazing.. Berry white hands down is the best outdoor strain I've ever seen...

Top Bottom