Legit dispensary clones in Northern Cali

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bonkia

bonkia

Oh I also have blackberry kush x supergrape again though soo many more amazing strains out there it's nothing special.

vaporedout

vaporedout

y dont you call all the places first and see what they have...better than driving around wasting gas

sometimes they wont tell you over the phone, you have to use code.... "do you have any babies?"

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Oh I also have blackberry kush x supergrape again though soo many more amazing strains out there it's nothing special.
The only thing about blackberry kush is that when grown properly outdoors it looks like indoor. It is all over where I am at and I have been seeing it more since 09......bland flavor and smell but commercial looks are off the chart and the yields are quite descent for a kush dominant variety

Purple Cadillac is just another gdp by a different name. Great smoke though if you like purps.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

The only thing about blackberry kush is that when grown properly outdoors it looks like indoor. It is all over where I am at and I have been seeing it more since 09......bland flavor and smell but commercial looks are off the chart and the yields are quite descent for a kush dominant variety

i hate blackberry kush. lack of smell, flavor and is all around bland like you said.

vaporedout

vaporedout

I would much rather smoke a good trainwreck.......and not the million different types of "wrecky" stuff but trainwreck.....I always loved that flavor when it was done right.

sounds just like my wife, she is a trainwreck nut!! one of the only sativas she can smoke.
im not sure on the rules but if anyone is around sacramento, id be willing to see whatcha got. message me.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Everyone and there mom had blackberry kush less then a year ago. Her quality outdoor is not amazing.. Berry white hands down is the best outdoor strain I've ever seen...
Have you had the Sonoma coma grown outdoors?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Have you had the Sonoma coma grown outdoors?
Yes and I remember it being amazing! Piney if I am correct? Not trainwreck piney but piney, its been some years though. Are you running that Baba?

sox

sox

Everyone and there mom had blackberry kush less then a year ago. Her quality outdoor is not amazing.. Berry white hands down is the best outdoor strain I've ever seen...

fuck ya man, berry white is fire...just made a shit ton of KILLER crumble out of some. Been makin water hash out of it since 09 and its always the meltiest of the meltys but this crumble is out of this world.
2013 02 20 16 37 10 900

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
When does the berry white finish outdoors??

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

me exp as follows

Down To Earth, woodland hills

White Master = super legit, raskals cut
white skunk = super legit
white strawberry = monster yeilds, super legit
Fire OG = Legit Raskals cut

PO Valley

Pure Kush = legit and full of PM
Tahoe = Legit and full of PM
Diablo = Legit and full of PM

WVPG, Woodland HIlls

Sour OG= Crap
Bubba OG= Crap Hemp
Chemdog 91= OK but def not Chemdog 91. More like grapefruit
Mr Nice Shit = Good Commercial Yeilder, no idea if its real but not great herb, ok at best

Harborside

Fire OG= FIre, diff than raskals cut IMO but still fire og.
DHN BLue Dream = as stated real deal.

Top Genetics Malibu

White FIre = Legit
LA Haze = Legit Super Dank Fire
Super Lemon Haze= CLones died on me. my dumb fault

Edit, just saw this is about NOrcal.. Sorry Im stoned.. Oh well im sure this will help some one out,
when does down to earth get cuts do they always have them

Top Bottom