Legit experienced growers enter here.

• Thread starter ACSippi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ACSippi

ACSippi

Hey, one major problem we face as advisors is confusion. Not us being confused but newer growers being lost in the mass of information by knowledgable and not so knowledgable advisors. Many who pimp products.

I grow DWC to the T. Basic, fundamental and easy to understand for new growers. Obviously I do other stuff but the point is ' teaching basic, easy and fundamental.'

I'm looking to link up with some hella experienced guys that gro in dirt, coco and organic (no till). Guys that got their own step by step system and can lower themselves to fundamental level, eliminating tricks, toys and goodies.

What I need from those people is 'basic, easy, fundamental and very detailed' videos, step by step and easy to understand.

I also need focus on the products you're using as not to venture off explaining 'or you can use this and do that...'

No lighting talk, just focus on growing and enviroment. Light knowledge isn't important, tons of info and choices out there. So list your growing necessities. No toys or goodies unless theyre imperative.
Just list stuff you couldn't grow without and eliminate everything else.

If you know what you're doing it won't be a challenge.

There is no payoff other than respect.

Anyone interested? It's a little time consuming but would be a great help to new growers. I have video examples of how I'm going about it. I'm new to all this so they're generic, the important thing is the fundamental information. Plus I'm redoing some videos to make them better.

We can work together and cover different styles, I think you understand.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I’ve been putting together a comprehensive breakdown, distilled for human consumption, that is going to do exactly that.

One things that makes me crazy, is the well intentioned, giving a thesis worth of links and a torrent of info, when it’s just light stress 😂

I get ya homie. 100%

but i am not sure I make the cut for such a lofty titties…..we title. 👊🏻🤡

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

I’ve been putting together a comprehensive breakdown, distilled for human consumption, that is going to do exactly that.

One things that makes me crazy, is the well intentioned, giving a thesis worth of links and a torrent of info, when it’s just light stress 😂

I get ya homie. 100%

Sounds like you need some monster bloom

ACSippi

ACSippi

What title? Hella experienced grower? There's tens of thousands of us. Few willing to take the time to stop the madness, which I understand. I just want us to be trusted.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I’ll contribute to this here sitchyation no doubt.
Thanks for making the thread.
Modesty ain’t this clowns strong suit
I know a thing or two bout this cannabis stuff
We all love so much. I definitely am not one to shy away from helping the cause.

My method really is crazy simple.
I can keep it lay for the folks that may use the info here.

I’m down like bad credit. 👊🏻🤡

ACSippi

ACSippi

I’ll contribute to this here sitchyation no doubt.
Thanks for making the thread.
Modesty ain’t this clowns strong suit
I know a thing or two bout this cannabis stuff
We all love so much. I definitely am not one to shy away from helping the cause.

My method really is crazy simple.
I can keep it lay for the folks that may use the info here.

I’m down like bad credit. 👊🏻🤡
I'm so modest I have to fake not being modest and son, does it bother people lol. I've been ridiculed for 'thinking your the best grower' when I ain't even talking about growing nor ever mentioning I grew. I'm glad you understand the struggle. My 'im the best weed grower' vids or whatever are fun to make and some people flip their wigs! 🤣 It's all entertainment tho. I've never figured out the status envy and why it bothers people so much when others know how to grow weed too.

I'm glad you're on board! Whats your style? I get around a little and when you get rolling I can direct people that grow your way...your way.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I'm so modest I have to fake not being modest and son, does it bother people lol. I've been ridiculed for 'thinking your the best grower' when I ain't even talking about growing nor ever mentioning I grew. I'm glad you understand the struggle. My 'im the best weed grower' vids or whatever are fun to make and some people flip their wigs! 🤣 It's all entertainment tho. I've never figured out the status envy and why it bothers people so much when others know how to grow weed too.

I'm glad you're on board! Whats your style? I get around a little and when you get rolling I can direct people that grow your way...your way.
My style is generally mainlining and topping plus lst. Super cropping sog scrog, solo cup runs, hell man, I’ve grown in the trees waaaaay back in the day it’s easier to list what I dont do. You know?I employ them all. For the most part, I like to cater to a strain’s strengths. It’s always fluid, I’m getting info reg breeding again, and just splashed some big bud seeds from 1986.
The seeds are splitting open after all these years. I’ve grown them 1 time before when I crossed Neville nl with it. It’s a such a beast of a lady at the end of the day. I have 20 strains all told in germ. So it’s going to get interesting here really soon. 👊🏻🤡

ACSippi

ACSippi

I ment medium my bad. Can you do one plant elementary style? No tricks, no training. Keep it Cannabis Cultivation 101. Next semester we can do Cannabis Cultivation 102.

Some people have a hard time grasping the concept. Ever have to send a picture showing someone what you mean by 1mm? 🤣

Like teach about your medium, how you prep it step by step in detail, how you start your seeds in detail, how you sow them, how you water them every day.

Just make clips for every step. Save the clips and there's a program you can merge them all together into one video. See where I'm going with this? It's what I've learned since making videos. In the end we'll have full video tutorials for growing in different mediums.

Then like I said, next semester we can do fun stuff for those that want to learn more.

Screenshot 20240216 041159 Brave
ACSippi

ACSippi

I have a reliable and repeatable soil method down. You looking to have us write up some directional recipes?
That would be helpful. Can you make a detailed video of how you mix it? Germ your seed, sow the seed and care afterwards?

What's the most helpful is getting people started. Once it gets to the point of just daily maintenance it'll get easier for us, most days are just watering plants and letting them do their thing.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

I
That would be helpful. Can you make a detailed video of how you mix it? Germ your seed, sow the seed and care afterwards?

What's the most helpful is getting people started. Once it gets to the point of just daily maintenance it'll get easier for us, most days are just watering plants and letting them do their thing.
I have been putting seeds in damp paper towel on a plate with plastic wrap around it
And put the plate inside a beanie
Placed it all at a warm place
I have 99% germination
When ever the seeds dont pop i just mix a weak solution of h2o2 and damp my paper towel with that
That will make it a 100% rate
I swear this method have Never failed me as in never cant think of one time it didn’t work🤟

When its sprouted i just place it in the soil with my tap root downwards
And keep it damp at least the first week after the seed have popped out of the soil easy as it gets

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I dislike watching instructional home-made videos. I'm annoyed by spending way too much time trying to extract useful information from meandering, unscripted, stream-of-consciousness blathering. After watching such a video, I almost always think to myself that the important parts could have been written in a single sentence or a short paragraph. And why is landscape orientation so seldom used? Use of a tripod or having an accomplice hold the camera would be nice. Shakey, hand-held recordings give me motion sickness. Those new devices that hold a camera and follow a person as they move surely have potential for DIY videos. Of course, having said all that, I could never describe myself as a legit experienced grower. I doubt I'm legit anything. So, no worries. 😉

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I ment medium my bad. Can you do one plant elementary style? No tricks, no training. Keep it Cannabis Cultivation 101. Next semester we can do Cannabis Cultivation 102.

Some people have a hard time grasping the concept. Ever have to send a picture showing someone what you mean by 1mm? 🤣

Like teach about your medium, how you prep it step by step in detail, how you start your seeds in detail, how you sow them, how you water them every day.

Just make clips for every step. Save the clips and there's a program you can merge them all together into one video. See where I'm going with this? It's what I've learned since making videos. In the end we'll have full video tutorials for growing in different mediums.

Then like I said, next semester we can do fun stuff for those that want to learn more.
I don’t prep my medium at all.
Fertilome soil ina pot.
That’s it.
I’m currently using the soil for the second time. Unamended.

Plants are loving it.

Not to sure how much I’ll be able to help here. When I said I keep it simple. I ain’t bsing. All the simple. I don’t use ppfd dli vpd at all. I read my plants. Best of luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom